Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hunted
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hunted
09-10-2018 7:26 AM

So I never wore the 2 sprays that night.
My friend had orientation on the weekend for a new job.
Before he got out my car he asked if I had some cologne.
I said no, then I said well wait I might have something...
There was hunted, sitting there In my arm rest storage compartment.
I told him to spray 2 sprays.
LOL when he finished orientation like 4 hours later the first thing he asked me once getting back in the car was:
"Yo, what the h*ll was that you sprayed on me. My class is full of women and I couldn't get anything done because they kept talking to me the whole class,asking me what I was wearing and smelling all up on me." I asked which one, and he said "ALL OF THEM!" His instructor was a woman too and so he said he won 2 raffle items for answering question correctly.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 8:10 AM by MaaanBoyHOOOAH.)
09-10-2018 7:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shannon611
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-11-2018 4:56 PM

Yep it reminds me of core. The scent projects
Like core 2
09-11-2018 4:56 PM

Bonecrkr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2018 11:44 PM

Androtics Direct went through a bit of a business crash but is up and running now.

I think the owner got sick and sold the company. Many of their products are flat out, not available, at least for now.

Happened at the worst possible time as last Christmas I ordered $400 worth of product for a female friend of mine.

In early September, they finally came through with a $400 credit I converted into A314, Hunted and Charisma, so take that as a very positive sign that they did not simply write off my order and actually had in stock some of their most in demand products.

I have not tested the new stuff yet but some of the comments about AD, the focus on socials is not new and is rooted in a problem with pheromones themselves.

Essentially, young white girls don't respond very well to eroticized pheromones. Well, except for eastern european girls. Older women do. This is an issue with the women, not the pheromones and it ain't subtle if you do any traveling.

The most effective blend I have run into for women in the 18 to 23 range is License to Kill and License to Kill 2 (not sure why they market two of them because they are exactly the same in effect). It's companion Alfa Maschio is also great only no one will talk to you, lol.
10-02-2018 11:44 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-03-2018 2:40 PM

Sold out now.
10-03-2018 2:40 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2018 11:24 PM

(10-02-2018 11:44 PM)Bonecrkr Wrote:  Androtics Direct went through a bit of a business crash but is up and running now.

I think the owner got sick and sold the company. Many of their products are flat out, not available, at least for now.

Happened at the worst possible time as last Christmas I ordered $400 worth of product for a female friend of mine.

In early September, they finally came through with a $400 credit I converted into A314, Hunted and Charisma, so take that as a very positive sign that they did not simply write off my order and actually had in stock some of their most in demand products.

I have not tested the new stuff yet but some of the comments about AD, the focus on socials is not new and is rooted in a problem with pheromones themselves.

Essentially, young white girls don't respond very well to eroticized pheromones. Well, except for eastern european girls. Older women do. This is an issue with the women, not the pheromones and it ain't subtle if you do any traveling.

The most effective blend I have run into for women in the 18 to 23 range is License to Kill and License to Kill 2 (not sure why they market two of them because they are exactly the same in effect). It's companion Alfa Maschio is also great only no one will talk to you, lol.
That is a great summary. I've often wondered by Caucasian eastern european girls and their western counterparts differ like this because I've observed the same thing. The exception - and I am generalizing heavily - is that chubbier young western girls do seem to react positive. My theory at present is that amping up Beta Androstenol and similar compounds is the way to overcome this with younger girls.
10-03-2018 11:24 PM

Share This Thread