Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Howdy from Canada
BubbaKoul
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Howdy from Canada
11-18-2012 5:16 PM

Hello All!

After lerking on the site for a few months. I've decided to talk the phero plunge. So I ordered Wolf, Nude Alpha and Androstatione last week. And today I picked up my package and got a sample of Dirty Primitive and Alpha Vitae. Funny when I opened up the package I started feeling like a mad scientist with all these potions.

Now that I have these potions. I'm very interesting in trying them. So I'm full of questions and I'm looking for some advise on how I should proceed.

What combination I should start with? I mean should I put a couple sprays of Wolf on my next and then put a few drops of NA or Andro on my wrist or both? Can I put the different products on the same spots? If so, should I apply and let it dry before I apply the others? Also are there some things or combinations I SHOULDN'T try?

Going to a large social event over the weekend and I'll be sure to report back my findings. As it appears its going to be a fun game of trial and error. But with your help, I hope to get started in the right direction!

Thanks!!
-Bubba
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 5:17 PM by BubbaKoul.)
11-18-2012 5:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Howdy from Canada
11-18-2012 5:33 PM

Hey Bubba,

Nice to see a LAL newbie. Ahhhh... to be a pheromone youngun, those were the days.

Whatever... to the brass tacks:

Regarding AV, Wolf and NA: they're all great products; would NOT use them together as part of a combo though. Some guys have reported positive effects with Wolf with a dash of AV thrown in. My opinion is, you're just wasting good product.

A1, on the other hand, is the top 2ndary mone to add to any of these alpha/sexual products. I don't know how many mcg per drop you have, but a lot of guys seem to mention best effects at around the 40-60 mcg range. Beware of the potential negative self-effects that have been reported with A1 (depression/lethargy). Guess that's the price to pay with using A1 in its standalone format. That's why I'm currently enjoying CohesionXS. I was very wary of the so-called negative self-effects that A1 seems to elicit in some users.

I really hope, at the very least that you got your products in glass bulb dropper format. That way, you can zero in on your sweet spot and replicate it moving forward. If you got it in roller bulb format, I would take yourself to a health food store or somewhere you can purchase empty glass bulb droppers. Seriously, no joke.

The equivalent of two drops of AV should be pretty fun, especially since this is your 1st time. Wolf CAN have sexual type effects on girls, but it seems that it takes higher dosages (like 6+ drops) to make that happen. NA, from what I've read from its users, seems to kick in as low as a couple drops, especially when paired with A1 (which you have).

Have fun! Report back.
11-18-2012 5:33 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-18-2012 7:25 PM

Welcome to the forum! Keep reading. Keep asking questions. The guys won't steer you wrong here Smile
Good luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-18-2012 7:25 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-18-2012 7:27 PM

(11-18-2012 5:16 PM)BubbaKoul Wrote:  Hello All!

After lerking on the site for a few months. I've decided to talk the phero plunge. So I ordered Wolf, Nude Alpha and Androstatione last week. And today I picked up my package and got a sample of Dirty Primitive and Alpha Vitae. Funny when I opened up the package I started feeling like a mad scientist with all these potions.

Now that I have these potions. I'm very interesting in trying them. So I'm full of questions and I'm looking for some advise on how I should proceed.

What combination I should start with? I mean should I put a couple sprays of Wolf on my next and then put a few drops of NA or Andro on my wrist or both? Can I put the different products on the same spots? If so, should I apply and let it dry before I apply the others? Also are there some things or combinations I SHOULDN'T try?

Going to a large social event over the weekend and I'll be sure to report back my findings. As it appears its going to be a fun game of trial and error. But with your help, I hope to get started in the right direction!

Thanks!!
-Bubba

Sounds like a solid set of pheromone products that you've purchased.

Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to your findings.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-18-2012 7:27 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-18-2012 7:51 PM

Hey BubbaKoul, welcome to PheroTruth!

I'm going to give you the same advie tha I've given at least 1,000 times over the years:

Start with one product and a low dose to begin with, then increase it a little each day until you find your sweet spot.

Rinse and repeat with the next one, and on and on until you understand how each one affects you and other people.

Then considering mixing and matching to get the results desired.

Start out mixing fro the start and going with mulptile drops/sprays of each and you're likely to fail and decide that phgeromones are a scam.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-18-2012 7:51 PM

BubbaKoul
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2012 9:19 PM

From what I've read, I believe these potions are going to work.

I'm thinking about going for a low dose mix of Wolf, NA and Andro and go from there.. Why not.. I mean what's the worst that can happen... Smile

I can't test anything until the big event so I will do what is advised.. but I'm also looking to get a fun result...

Just to confirm, can I place the drops all on the same spot or better to mix spots? And if I were to do Wolf, I need no cover.. If I do only of AV or NA or Andro, I would need a cover correct? I mean how best should I apply? Is it a splash and dash or is there a more scuttle approach..
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 9:22 PM by BubbaKoul.)
11-18-2012 9:19 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-18-2012 9:42 PM

If ANY of your pheromone products didn't come scented (ie "covered"), you're definitely gonna need something to mask those unscented mones. You don't wanna smell like piss/ammonia, do you? You're not gonna like the reactions from bystanders if you fail to cover those mones.

And no, I wouldn't put all the drops on the same spot. Same area maybe, but you want to spread things out. No layer caking.

I don't know how much lurking you've been during here for the past few months, but you might wanna lurk some more.
11-18-2012 9:42 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-18-2012 10:07 PM

(11-18-2012 9:19 PM)BubbaKoul Wrote:  I'm thinking about going for a low dose mix of Wolf, NA and Andro and go from there.. Why not.. I mean what's the worst that can happen... Smile

You're right and I don't know wha tthe hell I'm talking about.

But, when you don't get the results you thought you should, before deciding pheromones are a scam, come back and REREAD my suggestion to you.

BTW, if you really spent months reading the forum, I find it hard to believe that you never came across the term OD!

But have at it, who the hell am I to try to help, right?

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-18-2012 10:07 PM
BubbaKoul
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2012 10:10 PM

(11-18-2012 9:42 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  If ANY of your pheromone products didn't come scented (ie "covered"), you're definitely gonna need something to mask those unscented mones. You don't wanna smell like piss/ammonia, do you? You're not gonna like the reactions from bystanders if you fail to cover those mones.

And no, I wouldn't put all the drops on the same spot. Same area maybe, but you want to spread things out. No layer caking.

I don't know how much lurking you've been during here for the past few months, but you might wanna lurk some more.

Thanks. Now that I have the products.. I will investigate even more to make sure I don't over do it... Looking for an interesting reaction and I don't want to smell like piss... Dirol
11-18-2012 10:10 PM
BubbaKoul
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2012 10:13 PM

(11-18-2012 10:07 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You're right and I don't know wha tthe hell I'm talking about.

But, when you don't get the results you thought you should, before deciding pheromones are a scam, come back and REREAD my suggestion to you.

BTW, if you really spent months reading the forum, I find it hard to believe that you never came across the term OD!

But have at it, who the hell am I to try to help, right?

No no.. I'm not trying to be as pain.. I will do what you suggested and report back.. Thanks again!

I have enough stuff to make this good or bad and I understand its not a single mix formula for all.. I will experiment and advise what works for me. Just looking for a starting point...

I will read more and report back. Should be a fun ride! Girl_crazy
11-18-2012 10:13 PM

Share This Thread