Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Howdy from Canada
BubbaKoul
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Howdy from Canada
11-28-2012 10:38 PM

Just wanted to provide an update on how my first experience went..

On Thursday I started with 2 sprays of wolf on my neck and went on my way. Since I've read people reapply through out the night, I took wolf and the small sample vile of AV with me. Since I felt the scent was fading, I sprayed Wolf every hour or so and also placed AV around my temples and on my head. Within an hour or so, I had a huge headache. Not sure if it was the AV on the head or a scent OD or the booze. But my head was acheing. I will say I got alot of attention with the ladies, which is a bit of surprise.

On Friday, I increased the spray of wolf, 2 on the neck and one on the back of the neck. Again I reapplied throughout the night and got a lot of attention. And I mean a lot... It was a fun evening..

But the real fun and real noticeable reaction was on Saturday.. I put 2 on neck, 1 on the chest, 1 on the back of the neck and 1 on the shirt I was wearing. Went to the first function and numerous girls loved the scent in that they openly said they loved how I smelled. It was awesome, then I meet up with someone I met on Friday and we hung out the whole night. Again it was another fun evening...

Whenever I felt the wolf smell was lowering, I reapplied a spray on the front. Just wondering is reapplying a common occurrence? If so, how often our people reapplying?

But all I can say, my first experience with the potions was awesome and had noticeable hits and reactions. Can't wait to continue testing... I will report back...

Thanks Again!!
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 10:42 PM by BubbaKoul.)
11-28-2012 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-29-2012 4:24 PM

(11-28-2012 10:38 PM)BubbaKoul Wrote:  But the real fun and real noticeable reaction was on Saturday.. I put 2 on neck, 1 on the chest, 1 on the back of the neck and 1 on the shirt I was wearing. Went to the first function and numerous girls loved the scent in that they openly said they loved how I smelled. It was awesome, then I meet up with someone I met on Friday and we hung out the whole night. Again it was another fun evening...

Whenever I felt the wolf smell was lowering, I reapplied a spray on the front. Just wondering is reapplying a common occurrence? If so, how often our people reapplying?

But all I can say, my first experience with the potions was awesome and had noticeable hits and reactions. Can't wait to continue testing... I will report back...

Thanks Again!!

Hi there bubba. Glad you had some fun. However, this looks like a lot of wolf. Iussually apply between 3 - 5 drops, which should be about one spray.

Did you get the 10 ml or the 30 ml bottle? I think the smaller bottle provides a smaller amount per spray, but it's still at least 12 - 15 drops that you are using... wow... I've never gone so high. Maybe I should.

Did you notice veru pronounced self effects Also would like to know if you noticed any bad reactions?

thanks.

talk to you soon.
11-29-2012 4:24 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-29-2012 5:06 PM

welcome to the forum!
11-29-2012 5:06 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-29-2012 6:48 PM

Hi, BK! Welcome to PheroTruth Big Grin

You should start a journal to help you keep track of your experiences. Glad to hear you are off to a fun start

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-29-2012 6:48 PM

Share This Thread