Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How to write a report/journal?
ArunChan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How to write a report/journal?
06-15-2017 6:18 PM

I'm going to be starting my pheromone journey soon and would like to know if there is an awesome format/template on writing report/journal?
06-15-2017 6:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How to write a report/journal?
06-15-2017 7:21 PM

Just report your observations and experiments (products that are helpful to you, dosage, etc.).
It's basically just a place to take notes so that you and others can read and learn.

If you happen to take a long break from using the products that you own, you can refer back to it at a later date so that you can refresh your memory on what helps and what doesn't help.

I hope this helps
Have fun
06-15-2017 7:21 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-15-2017 8:26 PM

(06-15-2017 7:21 PM)Arrow Wrote:  Just report your observations and experiments (products that are helpful to you, dosage, etc.).
It's basically just a place to take notes so that you and others can read and learn.

If you happen to take a long break from using the products that you own, you can refer back to it at a later date so that you can refresh your memory on what helps and what doesn't help.

I hope this helps
Have fun

^This^ plus Androcles' data card system. Look it up. Smile
06-15-2017 8:26 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-16-2017 12:44 AM

There is no hard and fast rule. You can start without thinking. Post your interaction. It is a personal journal. Thus, you don't need to worry about anything. Put up your thoughts and research on it. Don't overthink it. Just do it. It is as simple as starting a thread here. Thanks.
06-16-2017 12:44 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-19-2017 9:40 AM

(06-15-2017 6:18 PM)ArunChan Wrote:  I'm going to be starting my pheromone journey soon and would like to know if there is an awesome format/template on writing report/journal?

Try to include some important facts so everyone knows exactly what you did. In your report try to include:

1. Dosage--if you don't include this people will ask. It's better to include how much you used in your initial report rather than field the question later.

2. The targets age and race--this gives posters a general sense of who exactly is being affected. It has been found that different races and age groups respond to Androstenone differently.

3. Time--The time between when you first put on the formula and the time when you first got hits. Different formulas have slightly reaction times. Some hit hard right away and some take a little longer to build up steam.

Include any other facts you think are important.

A journal is not for impressing other posters. It's for logging in thoughts and experiences....good and bad. A journal shows others what you have done and reveals your thought processes.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-19-2017 9:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to write your journal Gladen 2 780 07-30-2018 9:33 AM
Last Post: Gladen