Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

How to quit smokin?
eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 356
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 22 posts

RE: How to quit smokin?
10-22-2012 8:15 PM

I can recommend "alan carr quit smoking .pdf".

LAL: Nude Alpha, Nude, SXD-9, Voodoo, Wolf, AV, Max T-150, Primitive, DP, BW, A1 PXS: Xist, Evolve, Taboo, Bliss, XS111, XS119 Androtics: A314 rev2.0, Ammo, TAC, TAA, TUTH, IS, IH, IG, IJ, MX353, P74, P75, P80, P83, P86, P91, P96, P101, P102, P124, P130 PT: GoA, THU, Swoon, ETFZ, AT, Captain, Astaxanthin Apex: M3X, Imprint, Titan, Core v4 Alpha Dream: Glace, LEfW LuvEssentials: Max Attraction Love Scent: NPA HAX: M512 Single Molecules: B-nol, enone, stanone, A1, e-rone, B-androstanol, DHEA, DHEAS, allo-pregnanolone, epi-erone, erone-sulfate, alpha pregnadienol, est, neno, XSR32, XSR46, XSR69 Homebrew: Trione, D3, PEA, Tongkat Ali, Gaba, mdma, Melatonin, Maca, 7-Keto DHEA
10-22-2012 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3972
Thanks received:
3315 thanks in 1520 posts

10-23-2012 5:50 AM

I did smoke tobacco for around 20 years and no amount of will power could deter me, but when i eventually did stop it was just so fucking easy, as easy as falling of a log, no dramas whatsoever when i read a book called Psycho Cybernetics by Dr Maxwell E Maltz , i used his method of visualization and relaxation to quit and oh boy did it work so wonderful, beforehand to go without a cigarette for two hours seemed like an eternity there were times when i would pick up bumpers from the street to use in roll ups... here is a link to this bloke whose book i read to learn the secret about 25 or 30 years back

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
10-23-2012 5:50 AM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

10-23-2012 6:05 AM

I did it pretty easily with electronic cigarettes. Not sure its useful to you since you don't really smoke, but for someone who does, it works very smoothly. Just decided no more "analogic cigarettes", spent around 1 or 2 weeks using my e-cig all the time (it has nicotine, so no stress, and the gesture is the same).

After 1 month I only used my e-cig once a day, and now, 2 and a half months after, I barely remember I have it in my purse (just carry it with me to avoid temptations if I go out for a drink with all my smoking friends).

I'm convinced that there's something besides nicotine in the cigarettes that cause the addiction, because if you stick to something that has ONLY nicotine, you stop unconsciously and smoothly. I strongly recommend electronic cigarettes.

PS - I smoked for 15 years, around 10 cigarettes per day.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 6:07 AM by Akelah.)
10-23-2012 6:05 AM

Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 333
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 46 posts

10-29-2012 6:11 PM

The Allan Carr's book "Quit Smoking," mentioned a few post above, is suppose to work. 2 of my friends and a girl i met all told me they quit smoking before they even finished reading the book. None of them can explain to me why they quit either, they just did. Apparently only 1 chapter from the whole book is a scare tactic and the author of the book even mentions that you dont even have to read that chapter if you dont want too.

I know you can download free copies of the. pdf from the net...i think amazon sells it for a few bucks too
10-29-2012 6:11 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 85 posts

11-03-2012 8:06 AM

(10-05-2012 3:11 PM)Q-Tips Wrote:  I'm trying to quit. Does anyone have any advice or tips?
Actually i dont smoke but use snus. A Swedish tobacco you put under your lips. As far i know, its only possible to buy in Sweden, Norway and USA. So i am thinking if i could just take a vacation to some foreign country for a while.

This was first day without snus. Or what would i took one this morning before i decided it enough now. I am so sick and tired to have the nicotine getting control over my life. So many times i plan my daily life on when i can have snus.
At this moment i have been without snus for 12 hours. I am in a shitty mood and have a slightly pain in my head. Toughts about getting a snus under my lips pops constantly, so i have to be strong and think about how discoustng snus actually are. I am just so affraid i will break and get one.
So if anyone have tips that would help me quit, i would be hear from you.

Begin with a tapering strategy. Keep consuming half the amount of snus to reduce side effects of going off it cold turkey.

Example, full snus for 1 week, half amounts for week 2, half of half for week 3, and by week four you're at 1/4 the original amount. Then continue until there is nothing left to consume.

I've known many people that have been able to quit for good. One alternate strategy is to chew chewing gum when the desire to pick up a nicotene containing substance arises.

You slowly adapt to replacing the snus with the gum and later on you can remove the gum completely after nicotine no longer affects you so readily.

It may be a combination of having a list of reasons why not to do it along with an alternative of having gum readily available to pop into your mouth when you feel like chewing snus. Even a small low calorie piece of candy may even suffice.

Mainly something to get your mind off smoking and to get you used to replacing that activity with another. Note again, this is only temporary. The ideal goal is to be able to remove the want to do the snus completely which may take quite some time. It seems sometimes it can take until after the first month that the willpower to quit becomes more solidified.

Perhaps regular exercise as well may help trigger endorphins to lessen the urge to consume the unwanted substance in your life.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-03-2012 8:06 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone want to quit smoking? mark-in-dallas 7 2,490 03-07-2013 8:53 AM
Last Post: extraballislit
  How to quit smoking? Q-Tips 12 3,671 11-20-2012 2:20 PM
Last Post: Q-Tips