Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

How to get refund from Hax?
mrbossman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How to get refund from Hax?
01-15-2020 4:55 PM

Just ordered my first product as I've heard and read about x22 for years. Was finally in a place to order it. 2 weeks later However no email confirmation from Hax whatsoever and the one contact method they give doesnt work. I feel like I've been bamboozled. Can anyone help me to get a refund?

And I am 25 years old, very good looking guy and I get enough attention from girls as it is. I'm trying to take over my workplace which is a call center. can anyone reccomend a good work mone now a days?

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020 5:32 PM by mrbossman.)
01-15-2020 4:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: How to get refund from Hax?
01-16-2020 8:45 AM

(01-15-2020 4:55 PM)mrbossman Wrote:  Just ordered my first product as I've heard and read about x22 for years. Was finally in a place to order it. 2 weeks later However no email confirmation from Hax whatsoever and the one contact method they give doesnt work. I feel like I've been bamboozled. Can anyone help me to get a refund?

And I am 25 years old, very good looking guy and I get enough attention from girls as it is. I'm trying to take over my workplace which is a call center. can anyone reccomend a good work mone now a days?

Thanks.

Try emailing their support..my order took 2 weeks + to ship too.Try this [email protected]'t remember owner's other e mail properly.They seem to do their mone thing part time so takes like 2 weeks+ to ship. Aroma phero guys have a lot of their stuff too..but way faster shipping.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 9:13 AM by jb20.)
01-16-2020 8:45 AM
mrbossman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2020 11:41 AM

(01-16-2020 8:45 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Try emailing their support..my order took 2 weeks + to ship too.Try this [email protected]'t remember owner's other e mail properly.They seem to do their mone thing part time so takes like 2 weeks+ to ship. Aroma phero guys have a lot of their stuff too..but way faster shipping.

Oh ok thanks man, this is possibly the WORST customer service experience I've had, I've ordered online from so many things and have at least got an order confirmation. I tried the email your suggesting and it just gets returned saying the address doesnt exist. What a joke lol.
01-16-2020 11:41 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-16-2020 12:07 PM

I've good workplace results with Alpha Treasure and Acsend XS. Both are solid status enhancer. The first one is smooth and easy to use the second is more brute force and smelly. I had no sexual attraction effects with AT but with Ascend XS, so this one might be critical at work in some cultures.
01-16-2020 12:07 PM

MMM

Rep Post

01-16-2020 1:49 PM

(01-16-2020 12:07 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I've good workplace results with Alpha Treasure and Acsend XS. Both are solid status enhancer. The first one is smooth and easy to use the second is more brute force and smelly. I had no sexual attraction effects with ATbut with Ascend XS, so this one might be critical at work in some cultures.

Your age, and dosage/s that gave your findings, please? Training1

Thanks! Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-16-2020 1:49 PM
mrbossman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2020 6:17 PM

(01-16-2020 12:07 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I've good workplace results with Alpha Treasure and Acsend XS. Both are solid status enhancer. The first one is smooth and easy to use the second is more brute force and smelly. I had no sexual attraction effects with AT but with Ascend XS, so this one might be critical at work in some cultures.

Ok cool thx man. I am a supervisor in training at this call center so definitely wanting some brute status. I ordered ascend xs and I should get it tomorrow!

I have not heard anything from hax..I didnt order through PayPal so I dont know how to get a refund. You would think this type of business would be illegal? To be taking payments whilst falsely advertising shipping times and providing and order contact email that cant receive emails?? I must look into how to report this I guess.
01-22-2020 6:17 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-22-2020 6:26 PM

(01-22-2020 6:17 PM)mrbossman Wrote:  Ok cool thx man. I am a supervisor in training at this call center so definitely wanting some brute status. I ordered ascend xs and I should get it tomorrow!

I have not heard anything from hax..I didnt order through PayPal so I dont know how to get a refund. You would think this type of business would be illegal? To be taking payments whilst falsely advertising shipping times and providing and order contact email that cant receive emails?? I must look into how to report this I guess.

You can call your credit card company and report this, and they should reverse the charges.

I would also pm Mark, who runs this forum, and let him know about your situation.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Why-this-forum-exists

This is not the first time that HAX has had some issues with customer service, but they've always resolved the issues as far as I know.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-22-2020 6:26 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2020 9:07 PM

(01-22-2020 6:17 PM)mrbossman Wrote:  Ok cool thx man. I am a supervisor in training at this call center so definitely wanting some brute status. I ordered ascend xs and I should get it tomorrow!

If using at work, Hopefully you ordered ascend without cops?? If not, use the cops ascend for going out and get some AT or Captain for work.

If you are also getting a PT product,
me haven't used AT but had good results using captain at work.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020 9:07 PM by Lostdreams.)
01-22-2020 9:07 PM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-22-2020 9:15 PM

try [email protected] and @haxpharmaceutical .com and @haxpheromones.com Sorry couldn't remember which one...don't have emails from my orders with them cuz I deleted them. Talking with mark is a good idea.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020 9:22 PM by jb20.)
01-22-2020 9:15 PM
mrbossman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2020 10:23 PM

(01-22-2020 9:15 PM)jb20 Wrote:  try [email protected] and @haxpharmaceutical .com and @haxpheromones.com Sorry couldn't remember which one...don't have emails from my orders with them cuz I deleted them. Talking with mark is a good idea.

I just checked his website again and there is a new email contact! [email protected]. the email I sent didnt get returned so there is hope for the 30 something dollars I spent!
01-22-2020 10:23 PM

Share This Thread