Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How has Pheromone use changed you?
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How has Pheromone use changed you?
10-02-2019 8:47 AM

In another member's journal, Pheroman posited the question "How has your pheromone use changed your outlook on relationships?"

I thought that was an incredibly insightful and wise question (and wish that I was insightful and wise enough to have posed the query myself!). So with a respectful nod to Pheroman, the progenitor of the original question:

Since you started using pheromones, how has your outlook for life in general ,and especially relationships, changed?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-02-2019 8:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: How has Pheromone use changed you?
10-02-2019 1:13 PM

My locus of control (for those who don't know what it is there is a Wikipedia entry) shifted further to "internal", i.e. I feel stronger to be the cause of my success and failures.
There's of course much more than mones, like behavior, health , fitness, human interactions, self control and so on, but to learn that something I thought is given or not appears to be in my control enabled me to take control about all the other things as well. In the result I'm much more free and less depending on the opinions of others. Finally I have now a higher self esteem than before and be less stressed if human interactions are tensioned. Probably my cortisol levels are lower now.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019 1:15 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
10-02-2019 1:13 PM
Errrrrrk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-02-2019 4:48 PM

All I can say is that mones have gotten me outta my head and more externally focused.
10-02-2019 4:48 PM
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-06-2019 9:56 PM

(10-02-2019 4:48 PM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  All I can say is that mones have gotten me outta my head and more externally focused.

this!!

I'm now focussed on the woman or the group of people, looking for mone reactions rather than being stuck . in my head and basting in my own insecurities.

Even if mones are 100% ineffective, they're still a big win for me, just because of this
10-06-2019 9:56 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-07-2019 11:25 AM

Thanks for the credit @Gladen

From my perspective I had my share of crazyness and thought as life goes on maybe that was it. Time to slow down and mellow.

I had also started getting a bit bored with everything "romantic", pickup and the relationship thing.
It was like "normal" man life was all about chasing Rupunzel (see video) and that was finally gonna be me too... if I wanted to go that way.
I was also mellowing so much often times all I would get friendzoned, and didnt even care.
Life was still good, nothing else to really complain about.

Well then I found this.... still mellowing out but nowhere near as I thought.
I am still in dont care mode about relationships, but much more direct, without being rude.
Coming to fifty i am not interested in getting married blah blah.
I quickly ghost the typical demanding bitchy woman in their 40s that seems to be my age bracket.
I may have become what more of what people call a narcissist, though I never lacked ego. And that would mainly come from progressive women that expect special treatment and manginas.
Though I was rarely pussy whipped, now I am indifferent with what some would call mgtow tendencies.
I am sure the process and journey would have been the same, just less exciting.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019 11:46 AM by Pheroman.)
10-07-2019 11:25 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-10-2019 10:15 AM

You're very welcome Pheroman. One must always give credit where and when it is due. Not only is it honorable to do so, but I also delight in appreciating the wit, wisdom, and candor of my peers.

For me, pheromone use has reminded me of who and what I am. I had unknowingly fallen into a routine of mundane and pheromone usage has renewed my sense of curiosity, discovery, and adventure. It isn't really old age that sends our bodies into a downward spiral that ends six feet under; it is the boredom of the mundane. Pheromones have reopened my eyes to all the wonder in the cosmos.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-10-2019 10:15 AM
Kanadyan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2019 10:06 AM

Most men have major confidence issues with women and talking to them.

Pheromones would act as the mythical armor to give a guy with low confidence the ability to do so, regardless if whether they work or not. So yes they would have a major impact on perceived confidence.

Like the old legend of the coward who used the magical sword that really was not magical at all to sleigh the dragon thinking the magical sword made him invincible.

I used to be a tiny kid growing up, never talked to girls cause I figured they wouldn't like me, and when I did I would get shot down. In my early twenties when I got into bodybuilding and also read countless confidence and leadership books, I to got much more confidence and ended up talking to and being with many many women subsequently.

So yeah kid Kanadyan is the same as adult Kanadyan, just boatloads more confidence and social skills. Like anything in life if something gives you perceived confidence, then use it. This would include pheromones.
10-13-2019 10:06 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2019 7:45 AM

i find it very interesting and fun to see how the night/day goes after putting on mones...I often wonder when i am "in the moment" is this happening due to mones...or just because...i enjoy thinking.... so this is up my alley

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
10-16-2019 7:45 AM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-18-2019 7:15 AM

At this stage, I have been loving the psychological and primal aspects of pheromone use. I love the social/relational aspects and applications. I do not think "love" is an over statement.
I am an average woman. I have a good disposition with a bubbly personality. I am not easily offended and I give not fucks about things that I deam do not deserve them. I do not hold on to negative thoughts of my own or negative actions of others toward me. While I may be the center of my world, I understand that I am not the center of everyone else's Big Grin I willfully live my life with an attitude of gratitude. I understand that these things alone are a powerful force.
Add to this pheromones.
They have improved comraderie and cooperation in work environments. Helped to smooth over - and win over - rough edged co-cowrkers. Social interactions in general can be enhanced with complete strangers through LTRs.
I have always been willing to step out of my comfort zone, and placebo or not, pheromones seem to make that all the easier.
They keep my mind busy, lol, like others of you have mentioned. After so many years of use, and great companies to get products from, field testing mystery and single molecules and blends along with reading and reporting findings is just PLAIN FUN. Witnessing all the cues of exposure and noting the personality types affected and in what way...it's a giant science experiment on human behavior. Cause and effect, push and pull.
I started this journey years ago with the intent only to improve sexy time. Since then, I've found them an amazing addition to "make friends and influence people". I still mostly look at them like fun toys, I admit, but they are also VERY handy tools and have proven extremely beneficial in more ways than I would have originally guessed in my infancy of learning.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-18-2019 7:15 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-21-2019 5:28 PM

In my case, the use of mones, particularly BW, has eliminated any expectations regarding any level of interaction or relationships with women.
My GF, a few years ago, started whining on about not knowing if our relationship was what she really wanted. So I dumped her on the spot. As I walked away, I was laughing to myself. In my pre-mone years, I would have still dumped her, but I would have felt vulnerable and desperate.
A few days later, she came crawling back, I shagged her that night, but made it clear that we were now only FWB. Since then, we have drifted back into a relationship, but she has never repeated her shit tests, and also acknowledges the fact that I sleep with many of my female friends, without daring to challenge me about it.
To conclude, mones have stripped away all relationship dependancy traits from my character. This has given me a solid inner confidence which I wish I had developed decades ago.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-21-2019 5:28 PM

Share This Thread