Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How has Pheromone use changed you?
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: How has Pheromone use changed you?
10-21-2019 8:35 PM

Gold!
Now i feel like the overwordy one...

(10-21-2019 5:28 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  To conclude, mones have stripped away all relationship dependancy traits from my character. This has given me a solid inner confidence which I wish I had developed decades ago.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-21-2019 8:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-21-2019 8:39 PM

(10-21-2019 5:28 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  In my case, the use of mones, particularly BW, has eliminated any expectations regarding any level of interaction or relationships with women.
My GF, a few years ago, started whining on about not knowing if our relationship was what she really wanted. So I dumped her on the spot. As I walked away, I was laughing to myself. In my pre-mone years, I would have still dumped her, but I would have felt vulnerable and desperate.
A few days later, she came crawling back, I shagged her that night, but made it clear that we were now only FWB. Since then, we have drifted back into a relationship, but she has never repeated her shit tests, and also acknowledges the fact that I sleep with many of my female friends, without daring to challenge me about it.
To conclude, mones have stripped away all relationship dependancy traits from my character. This has given me a solid inner confidence which I wish I had developed decades ago.

I'm wondering if she prefers the solid confident man you are now who sleeps with other women. Or did she prefer the less confident man of a few years ago who didn't sleep with other women?
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 8:39 PM by metaltree.)
10-21-2019 8:39 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2019 8:00 AM

(10-21-2019 8:39 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm wondering if she prefers the solid confident man you are now who sleeps with other women. Or did she prefer the less confident man of a few years ago who didn't sleep with other women?

She gained "control" of her previous relationships by placing herself as the more desired partner, but then once she had that control, it seems that her passion diminished, and she ended the relationships.

She never knew me in my pre-mone era, but I would have probably had the same fate as the other guys.

Either way, its not important to me what she would prefer. She made a choice to play a game and she lost. She knows the parameters of our relationship. Its probably not what she wants, but more like what she needs.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-22-2019 8:00 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-22-2019 8:19 AM

(10-22-2019 8:00 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  She gained "control" of her previous relationships by placing herself as the more desired partner, but then once she had that control, it seems that her passion diminished, and she ended the relationships... She made a choice to play a game and she lost. She knows the parameters of our relationship. Its probably not what she wants, but more like what she needs.

Well said. Everyone always wants what they cannot have or control.

For us men, women are like motorcycles; we always want the one that will kill us. For women it is very similar; they can only give their hearts to the ones they cannot control.

By not allowing her to dictate the relationship parameters to you; you showed her that you were at least her equal, and not subordinate. Nobody really falls for somebody that kisses their ass.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-22-2019 8:19 AM
zanderos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2019 3:38 AM

(10-06-2019 9:56 PM)monequest74 Wrote:  this!!

I'm now focussed on the woman or the group of people, looking for mone reactions rather than being stuck . in my head and basting in my own insecurities.

Even if mones are 100% ineffective, they're still a big win for me, just because of this

I dont understand how this is a good thing, this is the main reason I took a long break from mones and I felt so extremely good during that break because I did not have that same obsession with looking for reactions. Looking for reactions is a very weak, "beta male" trait in general, seeking others reactions, responses, obsessed with what others feel, think, or do or how they react to whatever you say, how you smell or to your mones.

Im back to using mones now but i'm a much more "healthy" mone user now as i dont look for reactions, i wear mones and i learned to be outcome independent. I just use it as a strenghtener to my personality and capitalize on the added effects and bonus. Seeking reactions is a weak, female/beta male trait. People absolutely need to get out of that trap as fast as possible if you want to improve yourself internally.
11-03-2019 3:38 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2019 6:45 AM

(10-02-2019 8:47 AM)Gladen Wrote:  In another member's journal, Pheroman posited the question "How has your pheromone use changed your outlook on relationships?"

I thought that was an incredibly insightful and wise question (and wish that I was insightful and wise enough to have posed the query myself!). So with a respectful nod to Pheroman, the progenitor of the original question:

Since you started using pheromones, how has your outlook for life in general ,and especially relationships, changed?

I can say that for me it has been a HUGE part of my life no doubt and that includes being a part of this community for support as well.

Pheromones are part of a MUCH bigger transformation into being who you want/need to be IMO. For me it is more about socials because this is the biggest part of my personal transformation into being an Extrovert and outgoing. Pheromones did not do this by itself, but they wearing more socials to start really helped me overcome anxiety and worries of what people thought about me. This has helped me the most by far.

Now I tend to wear a heavier status/sexual signature with a social playing more secondary role and can pull it off quite well now without being overbearing or coming off as a creep, but it has been a long process and I still have a ways to go no doubt.

In fact, due to my transformation is part of how I came up with Pillowtalk. Now it may or may not work for everyone, but it sure has helped me with ALL of my interactions with people.
11-03-2019 6:45 AM

MMM

Rep Post

11-03-2019 10:40 AM

TOOK MY CONFIDENCE UP A COUPLE OF LEVELS: Like a weakling in a gang --- will not fight anyone. But with help, he'd fight Godzilla if someone else held his tail. No one is safe, but with mones, no woman was safe or out of my league. Help

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 10:41 AM by MMM.)
11-03-2019 10:40 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-04-2019 9:56 AM

(11-03-2019 3:38 AM)zanderos Wrote:  I dont understand how this is a good thing, this is the main reason I took a long break from mones and I felt so extremely good during that break because I did not have that same obsession with looking for reactions. Looking for reactions is a very weak, "beta male" trait in general, seeking others reactions, responses, obsessed with what others feel, think, or do or how they react to whatever you say, how you smell or to your mones.

In my opinion it is a good thing for many because it shows them that they can get positive responses. The biggest hurdle for most people is the disbelief that they are, or can do, better. Once one realizes that they can get positive momentum, they stop undermining themselves. It is a step on the path of personal growth and confidence.

However, fixating upon it, as you mentioned, is not a good thing as it is merely a part of the journey, not the destination. Once one begins to realize that it is them plus the pheromones, they can relax, accept that they foster positivity in others, and let things evolve. It is a good thing unless one fixates on just the reactions.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-04-2019 9:56 AM

Share This Thread