Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do mones kick in?
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How do mones kick in?
10-23-2017 9:09 AM

Can anyone tell me if mones ramp up and then down or is it a hard start and stop?

I ask in regards to ODing. If hard start and stop and you OD then you're pretty much done until they wear off.

If it's a bell curve then it's just a matter of waiting until you get down to a better level.

Thanks
10-23-2017 9:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: How do mones kick in?
10-23-2017 9:15 AM

(10-23-2017 9:09 AM)DtheGreek Wrote:  Can anyone tell me if mones ramp up and then down or is it a hard start and stop?

I ask in regards to ODing. If hard start and stop and you OD then you're pretty much done until they wear off.

If it's a bell curve then it's just a matter of waiting until you get down to a better level.

Thanks

Depends on the product. M3X has a bell curve for me.

Some others have one aspect on low doses and another aspect on higher doses. Ex SXD-9

Some other products have a linear pattern. Starting too strong, and slowly declining. Ex many AlphaD's products.
10-23-2017 9:15 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2017 2:37 PM

How do you reapply them? Say you put them on at 9am but get off at 8 pm but want to go out.
10-23-2017 2:37 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-23-2017 2:46 PM

Depends on the product. BW and Voodoo change in different ways as the hours pass.

I prefer to clean my app points with alcohol before reapplying but it’s not necessary.

What product?
10-23-2017 2:46 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-23-2017 4:46 PM

I second Bandit. It depends on the product as well.

Because some products have a bell curve and some other products have a linear curve, it depends on the way they behave.

Check post 11 of this thread and the graph to understand it. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Apex-combos?page=2

So the time depends on the product. If worst comes to worst, carry a baby wipe or two with a bit of alcohol wetted on it, amd wipe the app points and re-start to check.

Best way to see which one does what is by practically testing. Also, keep in mind that ur own pheromone signature after a while changes too. Cos ya sweat, ya may have an extra E-None signature that didn't have at the beginning of the day or application time.

Hope this helps. Smile
10-23-2017 4:46 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2017 9:08 PM

If you have a scented pheromone. Say m3x it can last way after the smell is gone? And every pheromone will act differently throughout the timeframe? Wow alot of trial and error using ones own body to achieve perfect timing. Money and hours will be wasted but experimental projects will turn into results based on your own signature. Hmm what company makes the one fit all product. Sarcastic :)lol. Glad I'm just now starting and I have the patience to learn all this.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 9:08 PM by Saiyanprince.)
10-23-2017 9:08 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-23-2017 9:15 PM

IME all companies (listed in this forum) have good value for money. But that's just me personal experience.

The main goal is to filter out the companies that SAY amd CLAIM to have pheromones, but in fact they dont.

After that filtration, it's a massive never ending lesson from there on out. I've been using mones for almost 10 years now, amd I admit that am STILL learning. It's what makes it fun. Smile
10-23-2017 9:15 PM

Share This Thread