Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Pheromones Work
leotheaverage
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

How Pheromones Work
04-11-2015 4:10 PM

So after studying a bit of biology as it is related to pheromones (I am a pre-med student) and after having done a little of testing and a whole lot of reading, I have come to the conclusion that pheromones work, but not in ways that we all want them to.

Basically when we sweat, we also release pheromones that are naturally produced by the body. But in our culture, we tend to apply deodorant to mask our smell and as soon as we get home, we take a shower so that we can smell nice and fresh. If this is the case, then we can see why women are attracted to men in gyms more than in other places. Part of the attraction comes from seeing a guy with a nice body, but the other part of the attraction comes from smelling the pheromones that are produced naturally by the body when we work out. Case in point: I recently went on a missionary trip to Mexico where I performed a lot of work. I naturally sweet a lot, but since I was working hard, I sweated even more than usual. Since we didnt have a really good working shower, there where days that I didnt shower at all. But the most interesting part was that I noticed that girls where extremely attracted to me, I constantly had females (multiple) following me around. Naturally, one would think that in such an environment the girls would be repulsed, but on the contrary, they were attracted to me more than usual.

Now, if one applies pheromones, he does have an effect on the surrounding women, BUT, women are emotional creatures. They want to have an emotional connection first before they jump the gun and decide to be with you. So even though they ARE attracted to you, they will tune out those feelings if you cannot establish an emotional connection with them.

This is why people report the best results that pheromones give them around people they are friends with, because those people have already established an emotional attachment.

Guys, I hope this helps. Really, we all need to learn how to better establish an emotional connection with women.

Women, feel free to post whether you agree or disagree with what I said, we can all use the feedback
04-11-2015 4:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How Pheromones Work
04-11-2015 5:47 PM

Interesting enough... although MY best hits have been with people I've never met. I didn't establish ANY connection when a certain pheromone made a girl do a total 360, and had her wrapped around my fingers! Which for me, made me believe. I get good hits from people I know, but I'm much more interested in strangers, that way I can truly see how good a formula works.

A person I already know might give me a false sense of Ioi's, as he or she is naturally friendly with me. But on the flip side, with the people I DO know, I can also judge mones taking effect because that friend may not be acting as "usual".

So it's basically on everyone's experiences. But establishing a connection, can definitely cut through and bypass the breaking ice process...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-11-2015 5:47 PM
WhiteNoise309
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: How Pheromones Work
04-13-2015 5:09 PM

(04-11-2015 5:47 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Interesting enough... although MY best hits have been with people I've never met. I didn't establish ANY connection when a certain pheromone made a girl do a total 360, and had her wrapped around my fingers! Which for me, made me believe. I get good hits from people I know, but I'm much more interested in strangers, that way I can truly see how good a formula works.

A person I already know might give me a false sense of Ioi's, as he or she is naturally friendly with me. But on the flip side, with the people I DO know, I can also judge mones taking effect because that friend may not be acting as "usual".

So it's basically on everyone's experiences. But establishing a connection, can definitely cut through and bypass the breaking ice process...
My theory is the "first impression" factor. Absent of pheromones I've always heard women decide if they're going to sleep with you within the first 30 seconds of meeting you (even shorter by some claims.) If you have a pheromone to influence that decision or even hit the woman before she's actually met you, you're already ahead of the game. The mone can actually be making that first impression for (or with) you. Obviously the other half is how you conduct yourself but I imagine the mone can influence this.

That being said there are mones that can act as a "reset" button to get you out of the friend zone (assuming you play it right.) Also mones that appeal to love, bonding, comfort, and trust that might play well with someone you already have a connection with.

I wish I knew about mones a long time ago. Back in my dating days I can thing of quite a few occasions where the right mone could have helped (or hurt.)

Alpha Dreams: LIIK (v.1), Certo (both unscented)
PheromoneXS: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve (all sprays, all unscented)
Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection (oil, unscented)
LoveScent: NPA
Pheromone Treasures: Oxytocin
----
Next products being considered:
PhereomoneXS: Evolve oil (because the spray is working well for me)
Androtics Direct: TUTH
Pheromone Treasures: Captain
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 5:11 PM by WhiteNoise309.)
04-13-2015 5:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones that work well on young tall girls TracerX 26 3,185 05-24-2023 4:59 AM
Last Post: TracerX
  If someone does not believe that pheromones work, I recommend Core, and you? John 36 18,221 04-09-2015 10:55 AM
Last Post: pupils011
  Least work requiring pheromones? PheroJack 12 6,891 01-26-2014 3:11 PM
Last Post: KIMBA
  Do pheromones work when you sick..? dsouza 22 10,566 10-31-2013 1:06 PM
Last Post: phertest
  do pheromones work? show me proof hankypanky2 19 8,129 10-02-2013 3:07 AM
Last Post: solidprice