Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Houston Newbie
HoustonFun
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Smile Houston Newbie
02-16-2013 11:11 PM

Hello all

I've been enjoying all the stories and advice I've been reading on this site which I happen to find by accident. It must be fate...lol I am new to the mone scene and excited about getting started. I just received my first purchases (Cohesion and AV). Both purchases arrived timely and packaged well.

I am 50 y.o. and I work out 4 times a week. I've been reading that both the age and work out frequency will have an effect on how much to use. I would appreciate any suggestions on dosage.

I will be trying out my first test tomorrow evening with a much younger Russian friend. We have know each other for awhile and done some teasing but I'm interested to see if I can take things to another level with her. Sun bespectacled

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me.
02-16-2013 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

RE: Houston Newbie
02-17-2013 1:15 AM

Hey Houstonfun,

Welcome to Pherotruth and gratz on your purchase. You'll find tons of info on this forum and alot of people ready to help you out with advice.
I hope you'll have a fruitfull journey!

Quote:I will be trying out my first test tomorrow evening with a much younger Russian friend. We have know each other for awhile and done some teasing but I'm interested to see if I can take things to another level with her.

Maybe a good idea to start noting down your testing in your very own journal Wink

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
02-17-2013 1:15 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1157
Thanks received:
517 thanks in 234 posts

02-17-2013 4:14 AM

Welcome!

You're in luck my friend. AV and Cohesion go very well together. I would recommend you test each product by itself first though. Only then will you be able to tell what each product does. If you have the AV in a roller, based on your age I would recommend you start out with 10 inches of product. That should be a good starting point for you. Then, up the dosage or go lower depending on the results you get. Happy experimenting!

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
02-17-2013 4:14 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1157
Thanks received:
517 thanks in 234 posts

02-17-2013 4:20 AM

Concerning your date... if I should catch you just in time. You might just as well swing for the fences, just this one time. Go with 10 inches of AV and 2 sprays of Cohesion. Everybody's body chemistry is different though, always keep that in mind when reading journals and such. The ratios may differ greatly. You really need to test each product individually if you want to take your pheromone experience to another level though.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
02-17-2013 4:20 AM
HoustonFun
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

02-17-2013 11:59 AM

(02-17-2013 4:20 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  Concerning your date... if I should catch you just in time. You might just as well swing for the fences, just this one time. Go with 10 inches of AV and 2 sprays of Cohesion. Everybody's body chemistry is different though, always keep that in mind when reading journals and such. The ratios may differ greatly. You really need to test each product individually if you want to take your pheromone experience to another level though.

Thanks for your suggestions. I have the roller in AV and the Cohesion Oil. A concern I have is in reading the forum it sounds like the younger girls can get intimidated by too much mone. Though my friend is young, she is not the timid type at all so, I think she could handle it. Am I correct that 1 drop of oil would equate to 1 spray?
02-17-2013 11:59 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1236 posts

02-17-2013 12:21 PM

Hey HoustonFun, welcome to PheroTruth from you neighbor up north! You picked a couple of great products to start with, and may quickly find that accidentally finding us somehow emptied out your wallet and filled your medicine cabinet with shiny bottles. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-17-2013 12:21 PM
HoustonFun
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

02-17-2013 12:26 PM

(02-17-2013 12:21 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey HoustonFun, welcome to PheroTruth from you neighbor up north! You picked a couple of great products to start with, and may quickly find that accidentally finding us somehow emptied out your wallet and filled your medicine cabinet with shiny bottles. Big Grin

Hello Mark...Thanks for the welcome. You are certainly correct in that statement...lol I am already making my shopping list for many other products. All the info on the site is a bit overwhelming for a newbie like me. Makes me want to just buy it all....lol
02-17-2013 12:26 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1236 posts

02-17-2013 12:32 PM

Yeah OK, your almost there now. Just to let you know: when you're finally ready to admit you have a problem, the PA meetings are held on Tuesdays and Thursday at the Y just off of Westheimer and Guessner, immediatly following the sexaholic meeting, they used to be held just before them but attendance for the sexaholic meetings plummeted. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-17-2013 12:32 PM
HoustonFun
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

02-17-2013 12:34 PM

(02-17-2013 12:32 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yeah OK, your almost there now. Just to let you know: when you're finally ready to admit you have a problem, the PA meetings are held on Tuesdays and Thursday at the Y just off of Westheimer and Guessner, immediatly following the sexaholic meeting, they used to be held just before them but attendance for the sexaholic meetings plummeted. Smile

LOL....yeah those two meetings would be a deadly combo for sure.
02-17-2013 12:34 PM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

02-18-2013 3:32 PM

Welcome to the forum!