Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Home Seduction
NikkiReloaded

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Home Seduction
04-01-2014 11:49 PM

So, I have this girl coming over tonight and she's a tough read. I talked about her in my journal if you want some background info. Basically, I beta'd out a bit on our first date but there's been good distance since then. I knew I had to withdraw.

Tomorrow night (tonight), she's coming over to watch anime/movie and do some creative writing with me. It's still early and I don't believe I've been friend zoned yet but have a feeling if things don't escalate here, they're headed in that direction. I wouldn't mind being friends with her actually, but I gotta go for it. I'd rather be slapped or face awkwardness/rejection than to give up before I start.

In my arsenal is Wolf, AV, NA, LAL A1, DP, Cohesion, Holy Grail, TL, and cops. Now, I'm thinking I want to go unscented, so Wolf and AV are out. NA...maybe, but I feel DP would likely work better. It has cops, which should help shake up potential friendzoning. However, Cohesion is supposed to lasso them in. She can be shy, I think alphas may be too much.

Holy grail...I just don't have enough reliable data to really know what it works best as. It was my first mone, an all-in-one. TL is very reliable! However, I feel I would definitely have to add cops. Cohesion and TL both contain A1 to my knowledge.

What would you suggest? I'm down to Cohesion (+cops) or TL (+cops) but am open to suggestion of course!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-01-2014 11:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Home Seduction
04-02-2014 4:42 AM

The opinions I'm stating below are from a mixture of my opinions on how you should play it psychologically and other members' experiences of mones, as I have not nearly enough experience.

My suggestion is that you need to focus on attraction and kino/escalation. For these reasons NA seems appropriate, as has been known to provide a great deal of kino and a crushy feeling from the target. Dienone seems smart given its ability to imprint and provide comfort/kino, but it may also stick you in the friend zone if you don't act appropriately. My guess is cops wouldn't be appropriate at this stage, possibly dab some on later on in the evening once you've kissed her and are getting a bit more sexual.

Take the above with a pinch of salt, and look for validation from more experienced members as I just don't have the volume of testing experience myself.
04-02-2014 4:42 AM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

04-02-2014 7:29 AM

(04-02-2014 4:42 AM)Macro Wrote:  The opinions I'm stating below are from a mixture of my opinions on how you should play it psychologically and other members' experiences of mones, as I have not nearly enough experience.

My suggestion is that you need to focus on attraction and kino/escalation. For these reasons NA seems appropriate, as has been known to provide a great deal of kino and a crushy feeling from the target. Dienone seems smart given its ability to imprint and provide comfort/kino, but it may also stick you in the friend zone if you don't act appropriately. My guess is cops wouldn't be appropriate at this stage, possibly dab some on later on in the evening once you've kissed her and are getting a bit more sexual.

Take the above with a pinch of salt, and look for validation from more experienced members as I just don't have the volume of testing experience myself.

This seems like sound advice. She is in the younger age range (21 or 22) and I've read it does particularly well with them. Kino is something I've become very accustomed to doing like...at a bar, sitting next to a girl I just met. I haven't kino'd this girl too much and I know its important.

My past mistakes in this area are being too outcome-dependent. Ah! I got it! I'll take her to that arcade we've talked about. This way, I can playfully joust her while we battle each other. Also, it is likely I'll know someone there and get a status boost. It is also walking distance, so the walk could help with diffusion. She also probably has some reserves/cautions about coming to my place, so springing an impromptu 'let's go out for a bit' will help her to relax.

How long do you think it will take for the NA to ramp up? I've read at least 2 hours after application. I've also heard of positive experiences of NA+Cohesion. Will dig through some PMs and check threads

04-02-2014 7:29 AM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-02-2014 11:03 AM

As far as the date goes. Your date sounds good. Have her come to your place and come in for a split second while you grab something. Then leave the house and take her to a few places. The arcade for starters, maybe a coffee shop next...whatever it may be and then back home. That way you've built comfort with her throughout the date. Plus she's spent a bit of time at your place and has a small level of comfort there.

As far as mones are concerned I don't have much knowledge or experience with most of the mones you do have. Wolf would probably be my go -to as I don't experience it to be too alpha but ppl seem to become a bit more open.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
04-02-2014 11:03 AM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

04-02-2014 5:10 PM

Damn! Had to reschedule. Oh well, it is for the best. I'll have Bad Wolf by Saturday Diablo

04-02-2014 5:10 PM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

04-02-2014 5:52 PM

(04-01-2014 11:49 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  she's coming over to watch anime/movie and do some creative writing with me.

I can't get past the creative writing part. I don't know if 'mones are suitable for high schoolers, just dangerous.Crazy

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
04-02-2014 5:52 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

04-02-2014 8:15 PM

Many people report that mixing dienone and Cops together causes clash of vibes. if you end up doing that, report how it goes for you Big Grin
04-02-2014 8:15 PM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

04-03-2014 7:28 AM

(04-02-2014 5:52 PM)dexter Wrote:  I can't get past the creative writing part. I don't know if 'mones are suitable for high schoolers, just dangerous.Crazy

She graduated from HS in 2011, I remember reading that and thinking holy shit. I had been out of college for 3 years already!

Younger women...I feel I need more patience to deal with them, which I really don't have. I like going for women my own age but life's too short to limit yourself!!

04-03-2014 7:28 AM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

04-04-2014 8:36 AM

I've made my decision! At first, I didn't think Wolf would make sense, and was leaning towards NA+Cohesion. However, my tiger sense says we're lacking tension more than comfort. I would rather bet it on Bad WolfDiablo than a comfort builder. I feel I am perceived as a very non-threatening/safe gregarious guy...which I am lol. But, it would be better for her to see too much alpha and run, than to get too much beta and stay.

04-04-2014 8:36 AM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

04-04-2014 3:41 PM

or she could get an Alpha vibe from someone perceived as Beta and freak out from the inconsistencies. Depends how much of a beta vibe she stuck you with before.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
04-04-2014 3:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Out of these three which is your favorite for seduction? dsouza 33 3,262 04-21-2022 1:41 AM
Last Post: dsouza