Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which is the easiest to seduce with?
AV
Voodoo
Unresistable
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Out of these three which is your favorite for seduction?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Out of these three which is your favorite for seduction?
04-05-2022 3:35 AM

Choose which of these 3 is easiest to seduce women with:

1. AV
2. Voodoo
3. Unresistable

Please vote on poll for the good of this community.

Note 1: Don't just pick products you like. Pick products you actual saw real results with... Numbers, dates, kissing, oral sex, fcloses, new relationships.

Note 2: This is a multiple choice poll.. You can pick more than one option. Smile

cheers
dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2022 3:42 AM by dsouza.)
04-05-2022 3:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dgpwaddup
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Out of these three which is your favorite for seduction?
04-05-2022 6:52 PM

Unresistible.

Voodoo made me and my girl sleepy all the time.

AV comes at #2
04-05-2022 6:52 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-06-2022 8:12 AM

(04-05-2022 6:52 PM)dgpwaddup Wrote:  Unresistible.

Voodoo made me and my girl sleepy all the time.

AV comes at #2

Can you state why you believe UR is better place than AV?

04-06-2022 8:12 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2022 8:24 AM

Unresistable. If dosed correctly (and that is really my only issue with it) Unresistable really does live up to its name. I find that I really need to just dab a bit on and then spread it between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck. I don't need much to see a big attraction from women. With Voodoo, I honestly haven't tried it. Aqua Vitae is great for me the first time I meet someone. After that, it's as if the overwhelming attraction the first time causes them to completely put their guard up.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-06-2022 8:24 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-06-2022 10:57 PM

I'm one of the guys who voted for AV.

And I'm still working on understanding VD.

UR used to be my favorite out of these three but one mistake in dosing and the whole night is gone. It's like I'm wearing an invisibility cloak.

It's hard to dose from the roller. Oh yes I see a lot of VIP treatment at bars from UR and some attraction from girls IF the dose is set perfect but you're taking a risk having either a great night or a fail.

WHY DOESN'T VOODOO GET ANY LOVE?

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2022 10:22 AM by dsouza.)
04-06-2022 10:57 PM

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2022 4:02 PM

I must never have gotten the UR dose correct. I never got anything close to a hit. If anything, I picked up massive vibes of dislike from people. And it makes me feel super beta.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK (V1), NPA (both LaCroy and Love-Scent), MMM, TLG, and 2 dozen or so other trial size products from LPMP.
04-07-2022 4:02 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-08-2022 2:42 AM

(04-07-2022 4:02 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I must never have gotten the UR dose correct. I never got anything close to a hit. If anything, I picked up massive vibes of dislike from people. And it makes me feel super beta.

I've never had dislike from people with UR. Never gotten the beta vibe. In some situations men will befriend me, in others they'll avoid me... Never quite figured that out.

In lower doses (2.5 cm -- recommended by manufacturer) I seem to get more upbeat VIP attention from both men and women, however also more lethargy the next day.. In higher doses (5 cm) it seems to become more sexual to SOME women, and men are kept at bay, and post day depression and lethargy are both much less. Funny thing is using 7 keto dhea ( a must for the a1 sensitive) actually makes depression and lethargy WORSE with UR. So I use it stock, and normally I can't tolerate a1! So this product is next generation because the maker found a way to counter a1 sensitivity in those prone to it all on its own!

I think what's happening is that at higher doses 5 cm I am applying a large amount of the other pheromones in the product which are countering any negatives of the a1 or est.

Why do you feel it's super beta? How have people treated you to come to this conclusion?

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2022 5:03 AM by dsouza.)
04-08-2022 2:42 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2022 11:08 AM

(04-06-2022 10:57 PM)dsouza Wrote:  UR used to be my favorite out of these three but one mistake in dosing and the whole night is gone. It's like I'm wearing an invisibility cloak.

It's hard to dose from the roller. Oh yes I see a lot of VIP treatment at bars from UR and some attraction from girls IF the dose is set perfect but you're taking a risk having either a great night or a fail

I was on the fence about breaking open the container for UR and using a tiny dropper instead of the roller. Besides keeping the bacteria away from the product it will help, hopefully, produce a more consistent dose.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
04-08-2022 11:08 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-08-2022 1:24 PM

I'm in the minority and picked Voodoo as I can either take or leave AV. It's a good, fun pheromone but hit or miss on me. With Voodoo, I do it so well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-08-2022 1:24 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-08-2022 1:58 PM

(04-08-2022 1:24 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm in the minority and picked Voodoo as I can either take or leave AV. It's a good, fun pheromone but hit or miss on me. With Voodoo, I do it so well.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Whether it's life or mones you seem to be quick polar and distinct from most of the crowds out there. King

04-08-2022 1:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Home Seduction NikkiReloaded 12 7,927 04-04-2014 4:46 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded