Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Holy Grail Review
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 249
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 30 posts

RE: Holy Grail Review
04-07-2016 10:25 AM

(04-07-2016 10:14 AM)vimpire Wrote:  friends may somone tell me if maybe i've been not receive hits from holy grail for the overdose(8 spray)???
thank'ss

Patient by Friend. Some hits are very subtle and take time to get notice.
04-07-2016 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1050 thanks in 487 posts

04-07-2016 12:26 PM

(04-07-2016 4:26 AM)vimpire Wrote:  i've join in pherotruth for know how pheromone work.
i've been try evolve, xist, love boat, vibe, holy grail, m512 oil, wolf , bad wolf , m3x and i'm wating for goa, 0to69 and the hookup.
for the moment i've noticed no extra-ordinary hits with pheromone.
that's all
friends , I didn't want to bother you.
I have just expressed my opinion

Classic. Why did you buy so many pheromones if they weren't working? That's poor consumerism. And if you're in this forum and have made all these purchases, that's also backwards. No one is here to sell pheromones, its called Pherotruth. Its pretty much a scientific community, centered around information exchange, and you've clearly missed the point. Forget about pheromones, you have a lot of other work to do. Mainly around common sense. Who spends hundreds of dollars on something they don't have the first clue about? And then has the nerve to say they don't work? A fool.

I won't respond to this type of stuff again...he's not a troll, he's an idiot.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-07-2016 12:26 PM
Thanks given by ClassicHats, Dblr619, DssMaster
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 891
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 317 posts

07-26-2016 12:50 AM

Holy Grail - Review

First up, as previously stated I am in a new area for a brief period of about a month. I don't know anybody here. Baselines were somewhat tough to judge. I am in a small town (I guess these still exist) and everybody seems to know everybody and their entire life story. I have also been listening to alpha Subs and reading everything I can get my hands that is PUA material. Books by authors such as Neil Strauss, Mystery, Richard La Reina, and Mark Manson all within my time spent here. I have reported hits before and mild reviews, but this will be my first official review. Be kind, but constructive if you feel it's appropriate.

Pros:
- as listed, this product has an alpha vibe. Even being in a new location, this is apparent. I stand taller and speak my mind with little reservation. If males enter a room or place I'm in, there seems to be an almost immediate need for acknowledgement. I know this seems trivial, but it's unmistakeable that there is a change in this area.

- at times, there is a feeling of superior treatment. Males and females stop mid sentence if I say something. And it could be entirely unrelated. There's no discomfort following, either.

- I have received a few compliments with this on and very little challenges. Men who question me, make sure it comes off as a question and almost seemed like they thought about it thoroughly before inquiring.

- female attraction is high, but definitely selective. 5s and below seem to not even entertain me as being on their sexual radar and struggle maintaining direct eye contact. 6s have seemed to be confused as in not knowing whether or not they are of a high enough value to interact with me. 7s, 8s, and (there was one 9 lol) 9s after being opened have almost appeared to be refreshed by my banter and seem to treat me of high value and are sexually open, but I was not able to capitalize.

Final thought on Pros: Absolutely the best product as a work mix. Even at as high as 7 sprays, this product shows no ill sides or ghosting. Authority, attraction, and a definite presence. All things needed in any work place.

Cons
- The goddamn sprayer. I don't know if the one I got was just defective or what, but this product has the worst consistency and trajectory of anything I have ever sprayed ever. Sometimes it mists, sometimes it snake spits and drips. Terrible. I will be relocating the remainder into a different bottle and I don't even care if it messes with the dosing volume.

- price. It's relatively expensive. This product does have value in the multiple bases covered arena or "Swiss army" type market, however.

- nothing was a HUGE hit. There was nothing that happened that was like a BAM there's HG! I have experienced this phenomena with any other product I have tested. Holy Grail just doesn't hit like that. This may have been primarily due to not having a baseline with the locals.

Other: If I were a sales man of all things phero'd I would sell this product to a guy looking for a change in pace of his everyday life. It has helped to make me feel more alpha day in and day out, without blowing my lid and with still giving me the ability to make a choice.

Final wrap up: This is a solid product. There was no mystery in whether or not it was working, however subtle. It stays consistent, despite having everything you can think of in one bottle. I plan on repurchasing this, but if Brad doesn't get the bottles to spray accurately, it would be a pain to have to keep pouring it into another bottle. The bottle design is awesome and so is the web site. Brad has the most "professional" design and marketing I've seen thus far.

8/10.
07-26-2016 12:50 AM
Thanks given by lost_summertime, right_mr, NikkiReloaded

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Holy Grail X theLaw 10 735 05-27-2017 5:19 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Holy Grail: Hit Reports Spars 10 2,518 12-21-2016 8:10 PM
Last Post: Oddsupra
  Interesting hit with Holy Grail Aaron1 8 3,870 12-12-2015 11:54 AM