Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Holding down the fort
JonesRE
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Holding down the fort
12-01-2011 2:41 AM

Greetings all,

After spending a few days browsing various Phero forums, I discovered that this one seems to have the best information on the widest array of products and manufacturers. I've done some serious reading over the last 24 hours, and have discovered more than I ever knew I was interested in learning.

Situation: I'm a 44 y/o white male, married for 15 years to the same girl. I have no interest in straying... However, I do want to add some sizzle to our "get away from the kids" time.

Mission: Experiment with available products to 'spice up' the home front.

Regards,

Jones

Just a guy... at a desk.
12-01-2011 2:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

RE: Holding down the fort
12-01-2011 3:38 AM

Welcome JonesRE!

You may be looking for something sexual. Alfa Maschio, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Erox and also P79, P83(which are out of stock over at androtics) come to my mind. After 24 hours of reading you could have already stumbled upon some of these.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-01-2011 3:38 AM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-01-2011 3:44 AM

Check out love potions magickal perfumerie also, since you want to play in a safe space you could have fun with scents at the same time

I'll spray anything apparently...
12-01-2011 3:44 AM
JonesRE
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-01-2011 3:47 AM

(12-01-2011 3:38 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Welcome JonesRE!

You may be looking for something sexual. Alfa Maschio, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Erox and also P79, P83(which are out of stock over at androtics) come to my mind. After 24 hours of reading you could have already stumbled upon some of these.

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, after a lot of looking around, I went with True Love, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Alpha 7, and True Instinct.

My understanding is that getting a perceptible change in behaviour from a long-term spouse will probably be a slow process, as one has already "imprinted" in her mind. However, I'm leaning towards testing the combination of True Love + (Aqua Vitae OR Alpha 7 OR True Instinct) first.

If nothing else, it will be fun. And if it is, I'll look into a "Safe for Work" blend.

Jones

Just a guy... at a desk.
12-01-2011 3:47 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

12-01-2011 3:50 AM

My advice with your spouse is to use very small amounts of straight sexy stuff. Like one drop of AV, split between your neck and your pubes (thank me for that tip later ;))
12-01-2011 3:50 AM

idontknow

Rep Post

12-01-2011 4:05 AM

Just as a personal example, i have spent a lot of time around a female friend of mine. We were partying, drinking, flirting etc. I tried to game her, but i didn't get her in the end. Some day my bottle of Aqua Vitae with a sample of Wolf arrived. Put both on. Met her at a party, while both of us were pretty drunk. The "perceptual change" took place within five minutes. I was the best guy in the world, who she never wanted to lose as a friend. She told me that i had to take her home that night. Pheromones can be intense!

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-01-2011 4:05 AM
JonesRE
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-01-2011 4:12 AM

(12-01-2011 3:50 AM)dbot Wrote:  My advice with your spouse is to use very small amounts of straight sexy stuff. Like one drop of AV, split between your neck and your pubes (thank me for that tip later ;))

That begs a question that's been niggling the back of my mind for the last couple of days:

I've read a number of complaints/warnings about "Over Dosing" on Androstenone. Yet, upon further investigation, it seems that so many of these alleged OD's were due mostly to user error.... I.E. the subconscious reaction to olfactory stimulation versus the VERY conscious observation of a deficiency in "social graces" was insurmountably incongruous; thus they (the women) distance themselves from the wearer.

Can one truly overdose [socially] on Androstenone? (I understand a negative physical reaction in the wearer... headaches, etc, as too much of ANYTHING is not good for you).

If one is attempting to "hot wire" a middle-aged woman with synthetic hormones, are there statistics to suggest the most effective order of attack? (artillery barrage vs small-arms)

Thanks,
Jones

Just a guy... at a desk.
12-01-2011 4:12 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-01-2011 7:06 AM

Hey JonesRE, welcome to PheroTruth. Since you've already spent some time looking around and have gotten some great suggestions from some of the folks here, I guess I don't have to tell you what an awesome group of people we have here, do I? Smile

There are different trains of thought on whether OD is a real possibility or perceived condition, and lately it seems to be coming up more and more.

And, your observation and analagy is probably accountable for a number or perceived OD encounters.

But, we do know that Androstenone can cause aggresion and irritation in women, especially at the wrong time of the month, and/or in large doses.

I find that I can wear much more than most members would consider a safe level though and have never experienced an OD effect.

Hell, I once wore over 10 times what most guys in their right minds would consider a high level, and didn't see a single negative reaction.

Now, keep in mind that I am 49 years old, and as such my natural androstenone production is going to probably be less than 1/2 of that of a 20 year old. But, I can assure you that not even a 17 year old with raging hormones is producing anywhere near the amounts of androstenone that I can get away with wearing.

Much of pheromone response is due to user congruence.

As to your question about hot wiring a middle aged woman and whether an artillary barage or small arms approach is better, let me point you toward the best way to catch a fly.

I would suggest starting with a BB gun, and slowly incereasing the attack level until you find the amounts that work best for you, and for her, and which ones suit you best.

Start out with a nuke, and it doesn't work and it could take awhile to repair and rebuild before you can try again, meaning that if she senses an incongruency or undesireable effect her defenses could be raised, or her brain could disregard the new and unrecognized input.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-01-2011 7:06 AM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

12-01-2011 8:27 AM

Hi JonesRe welcome to the forum
Before mixing product i strongly believe you should try each product by itself
so that you can now what each product does.

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 8:28 AM by shadowknight.)
12-01-2011 8:27 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-01-2011 8:41 AM

Welcome

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
12-01-2011 8:41 AM

Share This Thread