Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Hmmm eye opener from wifes prospective!!
jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hmmm eye opener from wifes prospective!!
05-19-2018 1:02 AM

Don't know where to start...

Ok I am new to mones started about 8 months ago. Maybe mid life crisis lol. I'm married and not looking for anyone else just having fun playing with different mones.

So the other day I brought some out for the wife to decide what she liked ( I never asked her before, My bad!!)

Here is the synopsis from my point of view and testing!!

She loves and I mean loves L2K and Raw chemistry combo! Never had this much kino, DITH and the likes from her ( or anyone else) Just sheer madness! A lot of touchy feely I'm going to rape you vibe.

But in her own words... She hates the smell of L2K but Raw Chemistry will cover a lot of overtones.

I really like M3X get Kino and in depth convo along with hits. Just what I have seen

She hates and I mean HATES the smell of M3X no matter the cover scent. But still gets the sexual feeling but just cant like it in any scent.

GOA well its GOA! Warmy Loving vibe on both of us and it just flows and goe's where we take it. Oh and the kids really do like it and bond. NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY! This is a bonding mix and does just that. ( We have GOA in Vanilla and unscented)

I really like Swoon and she does also. I have Swoon in both cool water and vanilla and wifey prefers the cool water.

The Kicker here is we also have Escape The Friendzone ( Vanilla) and in her own words " I like that better than the other Vanilla scents"

Cohesion really does great as far as blantant bonding sex. And does the bonkers crush that is very evident (Amost like a L2K type of thing with a twist) But then again she hates Androstenone smell. And I mean HATES it says it smells musty instead of musky.

It was pretty cool going over everything with my wife. And getting her perspective on the mones!

Clearly MONES play a part and even when she say's that smells bad they will still affect her in a good way.

Just crazy how she will say they smell bad but they still do their job.

BTW her favourite smell in her own words. In order

1. I like that sample that is green (Tusc green label sample)

2. That clear bottle with the white cap ( Swoon cool water)

3.That Blue spray bottle ( Escape The Friendzone Vanilla )

That is her top 3.

My Top 3 that she had very confirmed reactions.

1. L2K/Raw chemistry ( Just a Knockout bonkers combo)

2. M3X covered with Curves Crush. ( She Hates the smell but gives all kind's of kino and talk)

3. GOA (vanilla) and Cohesion ( If you cant get laid with this combo you aint never going to get laid!)

I found this very interesting. Comparing with her after several blind tests with her

Also have been testing various samples with her from different suppliers, but havn't completed the testing.
05-19-2018 1:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hmmm eye opener from wifes prospective!!
05-19-2018 7:36 AM

This is meant in the best of spirits.

Are you nuts?

Unless your lady is bi, or swinging gal into 3somes, 4somes,
Or into an open relationship type a thang,

you may have unleashed scrutiny unto your hobby.

She may have acted like it was ok,
pretended like its cool, maybe even
believed you at first when you said
“Its just for her”

Even if you meant it(that shes your only)
Back in the deep depths of the feminine mind,
she will now have some doubts,
and be hovering you like a hawk.

Secretly shes thinking
“Does he still love me, does he wear this out
to get other gals, what else is he doing behind my
back?, etcetara, etcetara, etcetara.

Hopefully all goes well for you but
You may have sunk your own ship.

There may be a few exceptions to that rule
However most women are very jealous creatures.

We are thankful for the above critique of the smells
and reactions. Repped ya for that.

In all sincerity, Good luck.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018 7:39 AM by Lostdreams.)
05-19-2018 7:36 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-19-2018 11:27 AM

Weird that you shared it with your wife but very good observations.Even now I'm still not sure if they can have a positive effect in women that can smell the piss smell, I'm leaning towards yes.

Nice mini reviews on those products.Spot on.What L2K are you using?When did you buy it?
What is Raw Chemistry?It looks like it's a women product.Cops?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-19-2018 11:27 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-19-2018 12:02 PM

You might consider separating your wife's thoughts about each mix from her response to each mix.

She might feel ashamed for why she likes a particular mix, but respond strongly nonetheless.

For the record, I think it's great that you told her about them. These chemicals can have an effect on other's hormones, so it's only fair that they know if they're being exposed to pheromones.Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-19-2018 12:02 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-19-2018 6:05 PM

@jdr, you should never let a partner or potential partner know your advantage. Your relationship is solid today. Tomorrow could be different. Now, knowing that you use mones, at the first spot of trouble, she will doubt her own feelings for you / mistrust you / have less respect for you.
And in any case, you should be focused more on what she does more than what she says.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
05-19-2018 6:05 PM
Greeneyes
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-19-2018 6:09 PM

Lol. I don't think you are weird or nuts for showing your wife. It probably won't bring you scrutiny either. Not all women are like what is described above. Then again I'm not one of those jealous ones with trust issues and my husband and I aren't that couple that hides shit from each other either.

From the beginning my husband told me he bought pheromones. I was like okay.. whatever. That's weird. I brushed it off and didn't think too much of it. Another hobby that he'll be over in a few months (lol). He bought me samples a few months ago from lpmp. I didn't give it too much thought. Things got better for him at work. His moods were better. Not many of the Pheromones had any effect on me. I think it was L2k that first hit me. Got all flushed and hot and bothered on our road trip. Once he was in better moods. I started noticing more how it would effect other people. Like a waitress or someone in the check out line behind him get a wiff and get all fidgety with goosebumps. It was funny.

Recently I decided to give my sample pack a try. Probably over did it with Cuddle Bunny and OCCO. When he came home he is usually agitated from work. It wasn't long before he was relaxed and we were on the couch giggling and cuddling. Then I was hooked. Having him relaxed and in a good mood was worth diving into this pheromone journey. Then before I know it I've done bought half the store at lpmp.

Enough with my rambling, but I think it's pretty cool you got her perspective. I felt like I had to log in and give a woman's perspective because other comments were a little discouraging to me when you were genuinely excited about sharing/telling your wife. You could maybe even get her a sample pack like mine did. I don't think it will give her trust issues or have less respect for you. That's just me though.

I don't think he has the escape the friend zone. He may have swoon because it smells like Cool Water and I like the smell. I know I didn't like one that smelled like maple syrup and pancakes or one with gingerbread. I think those were just scents though..lol.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018 7:04 PM by Greeneyes.)
05-19-2018 6:09 PM
Ennis21
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-20-2018 7:07 AM

Many women associated Pheromones with Sex.
I agree with Greeneyes though.
It's amazing that you let her know and she was into it.
05-20-2018 7:07 AM
jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2018 8:20 AM

I guess Im old school. Not looking to hide anything or lie. Just a open and honest relationship. And hey why not get a opinion from a lady?

The L2K is V1 that I about 2-3 months ago. Raw Chemistry is a Amazon purchase the label states it has dienone in it. And believe it does. I am not that sensitive to dienone but can pretty much tell when it is used. To me the cover scent is very strong and something in Raw Chemistry gives me ice pick in the ears effect. For me the L2K/Raw Chemistry combo works like gang busters. Just a bonkers mix on ladies!

Actually my wife has used Pure Instinct for years.... Even before pheromones intrigued me. nd I believe it to be a very good social.

For me it isn't about sex.

Now that being said lol

I have a good friend pretty much my brother and that dude is just amazing with women. Almost a revolving door of women coming and going and they don't seem to be bothered by meeting the one that's leaving as they are entering. Just pure insanity!

So my opinion on pheromones is if you havto hide them from your partner or think you have to have them in a relationship. It is time to get back to the cause f a bad relationship. If your single and playing get yourself and your game fixed to the point where you have enough confidence to open people without having any mones on. Pheromones will be as consistent as you are.

Myself I am confident and secure enough to know I don't need mones to pick up women...But they sure can add a kick. I'm married and not looking for anyone else.
05-20-2018 8:20 AM

Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-23-2018 12:14 PM

Thanks and reps for you. The short observations you posted are very helpful and i can second some of them. It is interesting that you get so much from Cohesion. I tried Cohesion in the beginning but never in addition to GOA. GOA is doing nothing on my wife except she is on girls week. My kids are super cuddly with GOA and i still dont understand why GOA isnt working on my wife. But i will try it again with Cohesion.

Keep it up and have fun with your wife!

I love it when a plan comes together
05-23-2018 12:14 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2018 2:44 AM

Very useful, this style of reports are usually quite revealing.
The l2k is the alcohol based one (NOS I presume)? And the raw chem is the oil or the cologne if you don't mind sharing.
Dosage and app points for them?

Quote:3. GOA (vanilla) and Cohesion ( If you cant get laid with this combo you aint never going to get laid!)
Cry part of me shriveled up and fell off..
05-29-2018 2:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eye-Opener: Why Do Pupils Dilate in Response to Emotional States? MeltingAsh 0 1,099 01-28-2015 10:57 AM
Last Post: MeltingAsh
  Mones for pre, during, post cycle Hmmm... bobbyd 3 2,330 04-13-2012 7:16 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift
  Hmmm. Was it the copulin? paradigmshift 0 1,508 10-03-2011 6:51 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift