Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Hmmm eye opener from wifes prospective!!
jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hmmm eye opener from wifes prospective!!
05-29-2018 4:47 AM

I'm not sure if the L2K is nos stock or not? I ordered it in January

Hard to judge how much Raw Chemistry it is very thin and runny. I use 2-3 sprays of L2K v1 1 spray on neck and a spray on each wrist. Then I dab Raw Chemistry over the app points as a cover scent until I can't smell the L2K.

When using GOA and Cohesion. I Take the cap from the Cohesion and spray 1-2 sprays in it then I take a Q tip and apply the Cohesion on wrists and behind ears or on neck then I apply GOA over the app points as a cover.

I actually received a sample of green label Tusc (wish I knew what scent?) And in her words " that stuff makes me want to chase you around" I also observed this while wearing it. I havn't tested it very much but I will be getting more! We went to the gas station and a very good looking latin lady was on the way out the door as we where walking in. She went 4 steps and then turned around and stalked me through the store. I tested the stalking and it was for sure happening She went everywhere I went and never bought an item. And she left when we left.

Doesn't seem like Tusc is sexual but I am pretty sure it will lead to sex. Definatley has the status/attraction going on
05-29-2018 4:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-16-2018 4:58 PM

I think he said the stuff coming out in 2018 was all NOS.
06-16-2018 4:58 PM

ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-25-2018 5:29 AM

(05-29-2018 4:47 AM)jrd6867 Wrote:  I'm not sure if the L2K is nos stock or not? I ordered it in January

Hard to judge how much Raw Chemistry it is very thin and runny. I use 2-3 sprays of L2K v1 1 spray on neck and a spray on each wrist. Then I dab Raw Chemistry over the app points as a cover scent until I can't smell the L2K.

When using GOA and Cohesion. I Take the cap from the Cohesion and spray 1-2 sprays in it then I take a Q tip and apply the Cohesion on wrists and behind ears or on neck then I apply GOA over the app points as a cover.

I actually received a sample of green label Tusc (wish I knew what scent?) And in her words " that stuff makes me want to chase you around" I also observed this while wearing it. I havn't tested it very much but I will be getting more! We went to the gas station and a very good looking latin lady was on the way out the door as we where walking in. She went 4 steps and then turned around and stalked me through the store. I tested the stalking and it was for sure happening She went everywhere I went and never bought an item. And she left when we left.

Doesn't seem like Tusc is sexual but I am pretty sure it will lead to sex. Definatley has the status/attraction going on
If you got the chance I'm curious what your wife's reaction with L2k alone vs combining it with Raw chem.
I've tried both and quite frankly the results were quite different - I think I roughly know what's going on but would be more accurate to hear it from the fairer side themselves. Hi
09-25-2018 5:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eye-Opener: Why Do Pupils Dilate in Response to Emotional States? MeltingAsh 0 1,003 01-28-2015 10:57 AM
Last Post: MeltingAsh
  Mones for pre, during, post cycle Hmmm... bobbyd 3 2,198 04-13-2012 7:16 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift
  Hmmm. Was it the copulin? paradigmshift 0 1,428 10-03-2011 6:51 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift