Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hiya
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hiya
09-09-2017 11:45 PM

New guy here to all this. Been reading the threads so I created an account. This is entertaining to me.

It will be fun to see how this will work with my better me therapy.

Ordered The Hookup After reading the Christmas jingle review to see how it works at work. Ordered Weds waiting for it like my kids waiting for their lootcrate box to show up.
Ok ackward first hi post is done.
09-09-2017 11:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Hiya
09-10-2017 12:05 AM

Welcome! Vegata. Already like your username. Girl haha

Do update us your experience once you start using mones.

Wizard
09-10-2017 12:05 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2017 12:10 AM

Thanks and I will. Should be an interesting experience.
09-10-2017 12:10 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2017 4:08 PM

Also with low T comes a miserable mood in general and these should help from what I read. On medicine for that but still have the stigma at work for being irritable at times. So with the Androgel and this it should help with the better me part.?. I would guess.
09-10-2017 4:08 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-10-2017 4:43 PM

Try Max T150 from LAL for a T Boost. It gives me a nice energy boost that doesn't make me feel out of normality.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-10-2017 4:43 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-18-2017 3:04 PM

Thanks bd420. I took a look at it, looks interesting. Just doing a quick follow up. Will add more once I try out more of the hookup.
I'm 36 part northern, part southern former marine. I work in an office environment with customers coming and going. The chest arrived last weds which I order it thursday or weds so it was fast. Immediately could tell with just a squirt that it gets me in a better social mood.
This will be fun experimenting the effects of different dosage and atmosphere.
09-18-2017 3:04 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-18-2017 3:22 PM

(09-18-2017 3:04 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  I'm 36 part northern, part southern former marine.

Part northern and part southern? Man you must be tall! confused

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
09-18-2017 3:22 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-18-2017 7:05 PM

Lol no, moms from Ohio, dad's from France and I grew up in Georgia. So really just a Heinz 57
09-18-2017 7:05 PM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-19-2017 9:54 AM

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service, marine.
09-19-2017 9:54 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-23-2017 10:53 PM

First review post
Product the hookup. Unscented 10ml
Environment
Work
Same 2 resteraunts ive been going to for a year

I got my package in the mail last weds. It was a quick turnaround. I get it at work and open it up to a cool chest that everyone on here talks about. I'm a coin collector so this is cool to me. More boxes for my trinket boxes I keep.

Ok down to my first spray. I'm so excited and not sure why. I don't get excited about much. I shake the bottle and go for a squirt but I manage only have a squirt lol. I was nervous. Almost immediately I can feel my mood and demeanor change. I'm smiling like on the outside not just the inside. My eyes felt wider and open. I'm like what did I just do? Is this normal? I have the urge to wash it off but I don't. I come out of the bathroom and go back to my office. I sit there smiling and decide to go chit chat with the Secretary. (37 hispanic) It's just a normal conversation but after awhile she warms up and starts smiling and laughing which is good since she's been going thru family stuff and hasn't smiled or laughed about much lately. I ask her to smell my neck, she looked at me funny but did it and she said she doesn't smell anything. I'm like well hell I didn't use the cologne sample right or it was a dud. She laughs so hard at it.

The customers I had the rest of the day seemed easier to get talking and opening up. Ended up having a smooth day. Off work and on to eating.
It's 830ish and I get a new waitress. She's upper 20s Caucasian not really feeling here though. She gets my drink order and we talk quickly. She comes back after a few and sits down and we talk some more. Nothing of importance shes not even hot to me. 10 minutes or so she kind of stands up and backs up to the end of the table and tells me she's pregnant. (I'm wishing my Russian friend #2 was not to filled up.) I tell her its not mine and you dont look it. Me and prego barely talk or even look at each other the rest of the time.

Next day another squirt still hesitant on the trigger though. This time my wrist and I rub both together lightly. Man it does put me in a good playful mood. Same thing at work easy conversations and no hassles from customers. Dinner time 2nd restaurant. Russian 21 hot small tight. Normally hit or miss with me. This time talkative and close to me. Keeps playing at her bra thing, damn near shows me a nipple. Gives me a hug for the 1st time ever.

Friday. Work 1 spray. Im just feeling good. I'm not taking customer today just talk to people who work there and everyone seems to want to sit and chit chat. Even though I'm cleaning up messes everyone is happy and smiling once they are around me after a few minutes.
The rest of work related stuff is everyone seems to be easier to talk to and happy. Even a rude mean customer calmed down after being in my office for a few minutes.

I love the self effects and work effects.
Up to Tuesday at resteraunts. Both of them. Girls are leaning boobs on table and hugs.
Weds this is the kicker. 2 sprays to neck
My good waitress I like. Cute, mixed japanese, black 24. She sits talks and after awhile she tells me she is trying to get off and asks what I'm doing later. Long story short I actually flirt with her (way out of the norm) and hers eyes are so lighted up and she's giddy. Long story short I got three hugs full body hugs chest to chest in close. Which never got a hug like that from her. I tell her i got to go so she holds both my hand asking when will i be back.
So all in all for me alot of little things that happen that isn't normally happening. Little touches, handsy and I'm more open and feeling good as well. Actually smiling. Wow lol
I'll be back with not so long of post on my 2 spray testing. Kind of scare haven't done 2 sprays at work.
Not using to take ladies home just testing reactions for daily use at work. Went a Sunday and Monday with nothing on.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2017 11:04 PM by Saiyanprince.)
09-23-2017 10:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hiya folks! biohazard 10 3,782 03-24-2014 11:31 PM
Last Post: Phya
  Hiya Calii 10 5,013 06-27-2011 11:26 AM
Last Post: ClintX2