Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hiya
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hiya
10-08-2017 5:59 PM

(10-08-2017 5:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Try Core from Apex.

Cool Thanks. I have that in my PayPal checkout. That and MX3. Seen alot of people seem to like it.

I will say my Wife is unaffected by THU. She's 30. Now X Cops plus Thu with the L.P. Hommes is another thread Twisted
10-08-2017 5:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hiya
10-10-2017 10:50 AM

(10-08-2017 5:37 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  After some more use and paying attention to timeframes and when I find that it wears off. Anywhere from 3 to 5 hours depending on where I apply 1 spray. Wrist is closer to 2 to 3 hours. Neck is 4 to 5 hours. I go 2 days of not wearing it a week and use alcohol pads to clean it off.
(Also my sprays are pretty inconsistent wrist some of it gets sprayed in the air and neck line I pull the trigger all the way or redo a spray to make sure it got all over my neck)

I will go ahead and say that it does not seem to have the same effect after one spray. It's still uplifting but not to the same effect as the first two times I used it.
Still gets the waitresses to talk and give hugs. Lots of hugs actually and I'm not really a hugging guy.

I did confirm that my production at work was my highest retail so maybe a coincidence, or better results since THU gives me an uplifting mood.
I still have about 25% of the bottle left and I'm not using it for a week. Then I'll try two sprays on a regular basises at work to see if it does anything different.

That should be my next test? Wolf?
Thanks.

Hey Saiyanprince,

What you want to use is something that works. Core is not for you. Core has some bite but you don't just want to talk, you want to close. Core is not a strong closer.

Wolf is not for you. Wolf is an alpha. It gives off a den mother type vibe.

You are dealing with waitresses so you want an attention getter. She comes, stands there for a minute and then sh runs off. Here are a few for you to try:

New Pheromone Additive: Always good.

M3X: Leaves a good imprint

Androstadienone : Good single molecule. Makes em' all lovey dovey.

There are a ton of products out there to try. There are a crap-ton of reviews to read. I've found that reviews and opinions are like noses...everybody has one. the informed and uninformed, the skilled and unskilled all post here.

I've found that it's best to just try stuff. Someone can say the Overdose by LAL is great but 40 people who brought it may find that it doesn't work for them and they remain silent. Or someone may say Overdose is great and someone else may say it's ok. Opinions here vary according to skill level.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
10-10-2017 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hiya folks! biohazard 10 3,954 03-24-2014 11:31 PM
Last Post: Phya
  Hiya Calii 10 5,184 06-27-2011 11:26 AM
Last Post: ClintX2