Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi, newbie here.
RSK
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Shocked Hi, newbie here.
12-30-2012 1:21 PM

Hey all! Pleasantry

I am a 24 year old and eager to try out pheromones. I have a crush on this guy that I am friends with and want to see if using pheromones would help with moving to the next level. Twisted

You guys seem like an awesome and friendly bunch - I'm super psyched!

So far, I've tried Maui Kisses from LAL and OCCO (Gold) from Love Potion separately and together. Everyone else seems to react favourably to them. (Except for once when I OD'd Blum ), but my crush doesn't seem to react to anything at all. Unknw

He is friendly and flirtatious with everyone anyway and seems to be that way with me too - Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyway, so, thats my story. Can't wait to get to know y'all! Girl dance
12-30-2012 1:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi, newbie here.
12-30-2012 1:27 PM

Hi,

welcome to the board ;)

Garry makes awesome products ( the guy behind LAL ) and the products from LP are known to be top notch as well ..

you say you get good hits from all type of peeps ... could you describe them ?

but just your crash does not react on it

there could be several reasons

first .. you're not his type

second .. he is shy ( even if he does not behave that way ) and he some problems to open up to a women

or he is somewhat immune to mones at all ... even such peeps are out there ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-30-2012 1:27 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2012 1:36 PM

Hey Rsk,

First of all welcome to the forum! I don't really have any knowledge about women products, but im sure fellow female members can give you advise on that.

Quote:I have a crush on this guy that I am friends with and want to see if using pheromones would help with moving to the next level.

Quote:He is friendly and flirtatious with everyone anyway and seems to be that way with me too - Nothing out of the ordinary.

I hope you can find some advise on how to deal with this. But me personally i think some sort of attraction has to be there to start with in order for pheromones to work. So you have to be specific about your relationship as it is now and about what kind of guy he is (alpha/beta/...) when posting in the women section of the forum for advise.

I hope he's just shy or not too confident taking the next step with someone he knows rather then not seeing you as the object of his desire. Remember, men tend to think somewhat diffirently towards attraction/relationships then women.

I hope it works out for you and wish you goodluck!

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-30-2012 1:36 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-30-2012 2:02 PM

Welcome to the forum & best of Luck RSk!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-30-2012 2:02 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-30-2012 2:47 PM

Hi RSK, welcome to PheroTruth! Have you told your crush that you're interested in him as more than friends? He may feel the same way you do, but afraid to say anything to jeopordize the friendship.

If you don't feel comfortable actually bringing up that conversation, there are other ways to show interest, other than verbal or overly sexual.

That's my 2 cents on the matter anyway. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-30-2012 2:47 PM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-30-2012 3:29 PM

Welcome to pherotruth forum RSK, My girl has also been using MAUI KISSâ„¢ occasionally since it was introduced to the LAL product line and also Alpha Donna from Alpha Dream pheromones, and also womens pheromone spray from palmbeachperfumery, although she uses her pheromone products only sometimes i do notice that something extra alluring shine about her whenever she has applied.

She is not really a pheromone enthusiast but she does relate to me the change in reactions she perceives from males and female in her work environment whenever she has applied pheromones, this to me is positive because i realize just how potent a pheromone influence can be and i have a good laugh when she mentions just how persistent some of the males can be in trying to attract her attention on the days that she is wearing.

This Christmas time i ordered some Temptress XS - Pheromone Spray for Women for her because i realize that she makes the best use of her pheromones by rotating them as it always seems to keep the males guessing and interested, i realize that Temptress could be a heavy hitter and i am going to have her just start out with only just a slight spritz

ok cheers 4 now and good luck with your target, be mysterious and keep him guessing, men are attracted to mysterious females.... Pom Pom

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-30-2012 3:29 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-30-2012 7:36 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I'm a huge LP fan and OCCOs are the bomb!

Sounds like you and your crush already have a relationship but he may never move farther than flirty fun if you're not helping him see that this is what you'd like. He may not take the risk without a definitive invitation...he could be a gentleman...BONUS, lol.

Men REALLY can't read our minds (maybe body language, and not all of them can sort that out either!) and they can be quite thick sometimes actually Blum Communication is key. Do you want this to become serious or are you just looking to play? There's no wrong answer, but knowing is half the battle Angel

Hope you have a blast while you're here...and post about it when you do! ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-30-2012 7:36 PM
RSK
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2013 10:33 PM

@Pago, Buzzy78: Thanks! Yeah, I think he is a beta kind of guy and just shy. He seems to be responding more nowadays though.
@Terry: Good to hear that the Pheromones work for your girl. Looks like they are really potent. Thanks for the suggestions. I should try the rotating trick.
@Nutrix: Thanks! I'll keep you guys updated. Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Can't wait to start writing my phero journals. Big Grin

I'm loving these smilies BTW! Clapping
01-01-2013 10:33 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-01-2013 10:47 PM

I'm glad my advice was also so welcomed to be one of ones you choose to ignore. I'll be sure to never offer it again or respond to anything you post, and I'm guessing you'll get the same from as3 and Terry!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-01-2013 10:47 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

01-01-2013 11:23 PM

I'm confused what happened?

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-01-2013 11:23 PM

Share This Thread