Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi everyone, new guy with a new special someone in mind....
Nomad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi everyone, new guy with a new special someone in mind....
12-27-2012 12:05 PM

Hi everyone, I got divorced not too long ago and I just met an amazing girl. I've never felt this way about anyone... we have almost everything in common, she's very attractive, and the conversations we have are wonderful. I feel so excited to go on a first date with this person, and I want everything to go right.

I've read about pheromones in the past but I never used them. What I really want is something that will help her feel comfortable and happy with me. I think I naturally put out a vibe that can make certain people feel a little uneasy, so I'm looking into something that smells good and is subtle. I don't want a super potent sex pheromone. She is also recovering from a divorce and we both want to take things slow. In almost all my past relationships, I rushed into the bedroom, and I'm beginning to realize how bad of an idea that is if your goal is to build a lasting, meaningful relationship.

Any proven winners that you guys can recommend, given what I'm looking for? Remember, it has to smell good. That's my only requirement.

Thanks!
12-27-2012 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Hi everyone, new guy with a new special someone in mind....
12-27-2012 2:31 PM

Sounds like everything is gone well for you.

My advice is Dont blow it by wearing something that has COPS in it. I fucked up with an amazing women with personality of a 1/10 with the looks of an 10/10 I still regret it to this day.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-27-2012 2:31 PM
Nomad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-27-2012 3:46 PM

(12-27-2012 2:31 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Sounds like everything is gone well for you.

My advice is Dont blow it by wearing something that has COPS in it. I fucked up with an amazing women with personality of a 1/10 with the looks of an 10/10 I still regret it to this day.

Thanks for the reply. I am cautiously optimistic that things are going well, but I don't want to count the chickens before they hatch. The first date has to go well, I feel.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what's "COPS"? I'll be sure to avoid it.
12-27-2012 3:46 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-27-2012 4:20 PM

Hi Nomad, welcome to PheroTruth. Cops are short for copulins, which are womens vaginal secretions. The thought is that when a woman smells another womens scent on a man, it gives off a social proofing aura, indicating that he was recently with another woman and thus worthy.

The problem with that theory in my opinion though, is that while it may work with SOME women, especially those that do not think terribly highly of themselves or are promiscious, but should not be used around anyone you are romantically invloved with, or that you want to be, cause the last thing you want your partner, or someone you hope to become one thinking is that you were just out having sex with someone else.

I woulsd suggest looking at A1 for comfort and bonding, and a social pheromone like Glace, Biss, Flirt or Hypnotica. You can read reviews on them in the Pheromone Reviews forum, under Liquid Alchemy Labs, PheromoneXS and Alpha Dream.

Oh, and good luck! Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-27-2012 4:20 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-27-2012 9:30 PM

Welcome!

If you do a bit of reading you'll find suggestions and I'm sure others will chime in here too.

A good number of blends can be covered with your own preferred scent so I wouldn't be too terribly concerned about the scent of the phero blend itself. Glace from Alpha Dream is a great social for both men & women and comes unscented. It still smells like the pheromones in it but I've never had any difficulty in covering it with any number of perfumes. Just thought you might find that encouraging Big Grin

Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-27-2012 9:30 PM

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-28-2012 12:57 AM

Hey Nomad,

First of all, welcome to the forum an i hope we can help you find what you are looking for. But to do so i feel we will need a bit more info..

Quote:She is also recovering from a divorce and we both want to take things slow.

I can understand this, but do realise that from the moment a women meets you, even uncounciously she will be sizing you up for potential future romances/sex/marriage/... From the moment you meet them its game time! Even if you want to take it slow.

Quote:I feel so excited to go on a first date with this person, and I want everything to go right.

Well you only get one chance to make a first impression, so make it count! This first date will determine if there will be more follow up dates.. So make sure you got your shit toghether. If not, delay it and blame it on work or something else ...

Quote:I think I naturally put out a vibe that can make certain people feel a little uneasy,

Explain a bit.. are you very muscular build or do you come of as uptight, nervous, .. The more info we get, the more we can try and help find the right products.

Quote:I've read about pheromones in the past but I never used them. What I really want is something that will help her feel comfortable and happy with me

Some pheromones whill help you portrait an image (more alpha, sexual, ..) Others will help the social side, confort level along.. Still remember that pheromones are not the magic love potion and on its own will not get the job done. Its a tool you use, and as much a part of the wider picture as clothes, your personality, your physical appearance,...

Ok, this is were i might get a little blunt..

In general, with people arround me that are married, i tend to see that they became content with their apprearance while they are married because they no longer have to "hunt" for a partner.. (not going to the gym anymore, not taning, skipping manicures/pedicures, not trimming their bodyhair, ...)

I off course don't know if this might be the case with you, but if you have been dropping the ball with some things, get to it again! This will not only make you more attractive to women, but will also give you confidence and women can sense if you are confident or not. (i've heard that most women find a certain level of confidence is a turn on)

Ok some say its about internal beauty and not so much external for them.. but remember that the first thing you see before you get to know someone is their exterior. And even if people don't openly say this, they are judging you from your exterior side before they get to know you.. So even if you are the nicest guy on the planet, if a women is not in some way attracted to you, you will probably not get the chance to let her see what a nice guy you are!

I hope it helps.. and trust me you will find loads of into on this forum and alot of helpfull people ready to answer questions. Not only about pheromones, but also about self improvement in general!

May your journey be a fruitful one!

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-28-2012 12:57 AM

Share This Thread