Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi everyone!
Lisbet
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

Smile Hi everyone!
02-13-2013 7:50 AM

Hello to all from a very excited (and confused) new member! I'm a married woman in my thirties, I'm European and live in Europe. I initially started googling pheromone products because I wanted to add some spice and action to my sex life - I'm sure you know how things can get once the routine kicks in, after 12 years together, and especially after having children.... Girl sigh So, I wanted to find out if the "pheromones" for sale in sex shops in my country are worth anything. Turns out they probably aren't, not a big surprise - but then I stumbled on these forums and all that you have going on there across the Atlantic. I have to say I was rather sceptical at first, but after finding Pherotruth and reading around here for a while I started to think that maybe there is some truth to it after all, maybe there are actual pheromone products that work. Well, at least I'm convinced enough that I'm willing to give it a go and see for myself. Girl haha

I guess that's all for now! I'm going to write more on the women's side of the forum to ask specific questions and recommendations on what to get started with.
02-13-2013 7:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, NuTrix, bored4life

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8151
Thanks received:
5233 thanks in 1801 posts

RE: Hi everyone!
02-13-2013 8:10 AM

(02-13-2013 7:50 AM)Lisbet Wrote:  Hello to all from a very excited (and confused) new member! I'm a married woman in my thirties, I'm European and live in Europe. I initially started googling pheromone products because I wanted to add some spice and action to my sex life - I'm sure you know how things can get once the routine kicks in, after 12 years together, and especially after having children.... Girl sigh So, I wanted to find out if the "pheromones" for sale in sex shops in my country are worth anything. Turns out they probably aren't, not a big surprise - but then I stumbled on these forums and all that you have going on there across the Atlantic. I have to say I was rather sceptical at first, but after finding Pherotruth and reading around here for a while I started to think that maybe there is some truth to it after all, maybe there are actual pheromone products that work. Well, at least I'm convinced enough that I'm willing to give it a go and see for myself. Girl haha

I guess that's all for now! I'm going to write more on the women's side of the forum to ask specific questions and recommendations on what to get started with.

Welcome to the forum Lisbet!

You have come to the right place and if you find your way to the vendor product review area as well as the ladies area you will for sure find many products that will take your love life to new hieghts! Happy Hunting!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 8:27 AM by as33156.)
02-13-2013 8:10 AM
Thanks given by Lisbet
Lisbet
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

02-13-2013 9:10 AM

(02-13-2013 8:10 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Lisbet!

You have come to the right place and if you find your way to the vendor product review area as well as the ladies area you will for sure find many products that will take your love life to new hieghts! Happy Hunting!

Thank you as33156! I've already spent a couple of days reading through both the ladies area and the product reviews before I registered, and I did indeed find some good options. Smile Now it's just down to asking for some expert advice and making the final decision! Not at all easy but very exciting! Girl haha
02-13-2013 9:10 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 280 posts

02-13-2013 10:02 AM

Welcome and enjoy. There are a few women on here that can give you some amazing choices, but as in anything in life what works for someone, might not work for everyone. Take your time, read and research and then experiment for yourself. Look at it as a journey and not a quick fix and you will find treasures going forward that will spice up your life for sure.
02-13-2013 10:02 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, Lisbet
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

02-13-2013 10:51 AM

Welcome to our little corner of the internet Wink I'm sure the women on the forum will gladly help you out with any questions you might have Smile

cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
Thanks given by Lisbet

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

Welcome to our little corner of the internet Wink I'm sure the women on the forum will gladly help you out with any questions you might have Smile

cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

02-13-2013 12:17 PM

I'm excited for you! This is exactly how I stumbled across the forum as well...looking to "spice" things up a bit at home (hubby and I have just passed our 10 year mark). But it has grown into something quite a bit more Laugh1 In a good way!

I blundered through some blah products before getting educated here...so read, read, read...ask, ask, ask...it will save you not only $$$ but disappointment as well.

Happy hunting and looking forward to your future posts!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-13-2013 12:17 PM
Thanks given by Lisbet
Lisbet
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

02-13-2013 2:18 PM

(02-13-2013 10:02 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Welcome and enjoy. There are a few women on here that can give you some amazing choices, but as in anything in life what works for someone, might not work for everyone. Take your time, read and research and then experiment for yourself. Look at it as a journey and not a quick fix and you will find treasures going forward that will spice up your life for sure.

Thank you Sptsmed! Smile Well said. I'm excited, but in no hurry. I've got plenty of time to delve into this.

(02-13-2013 10:51 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Welcome to our little corner of the internet Wink I'm sure the women on the forum will gladly help you out with any questions you might have Smile

Thanks Buzzy! Smile

(02-13-2013 12:17 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Lisbet!

I'm excited for you! This is exactly how I stumbled across the forum as well...looking to "spice" things up a bit at home (hubby and I have just passed our 10 year mark). But it has grown into something quite a bit more Laugh1 In a good way!

I blundered through some blah products before getting educated here...so read, read, read...ask, ask, ask...it will save you not only $$$ but disappointment as well.

Happy hunting and looking forward to your future posts!

Thanks NuTrix! I've especially enjoyed reading your posts and reviews so far. Girl_smile Oh yes, I do hope I could avoid the blah products, especially since the shipping to Europe will add to the costs anyway. But I can easily see how there is the risk of this turning into much more than just a little something extra to spice up the sex life: I've noticed already that the more I read about different products, the more interested I am to try out different ones, and not just the super sexual ones. Oh my....
02-13-2013 2:18 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 47 posts

02-13-2013 3:25 PM

02-13-2013 3:25 PM
Thanks given by Lisbet

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

02-14-2013 1:17 AM

(02-13-2013 2:18 PM)Lisbet Wrote:  But I can easily see how there is the risk of this turning into much more than just a little something extra to spice up the sex life: I've noticed already that the more I read about different products, the more interested I am to try out different ones, and not just the super sexual ones. Oh my....

Ooooooo...now THAT'S the kind of enthusiasm I like to see Big Grin Just wait til you get your mitts on some goodies and experience you first hits...you're gonna LOVE it ^_^

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-14-2013 1:17 AM

Share This Thread