Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi all! Where to start.....
killler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Hi all! Where to start.....
03-17-2013 9:05 PM

Hi everyone!

I don`t know anything about pheromones.

29 years old.

Handsome face.

Big muscles from lifting weights(no steroids).

Fat waist,not athletic naturally.

What would be the first pheromone you would suggest me to try?

I`m shy,but not too much.

I have always had girlfriends
but women seem not to be sexually attracted to me much nowadays,outside of a relationship.

Not like my best friend,a bald,andro-masculine guy with an average face and average salary,and a semi-athletic body,who gets a different girl in the sack every other night.
You know what I`m saying?

What would be the best and first phero for me to try,in order to get chicks sexually motivated,and I`ll take it from there somewhat.
03-17-2013 9:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1879
Thanks received:
1034 thanks in 550 posts

RE: Hi all! Where to start.....
03-17-2013 9:31 PM

Welcome killer!

There is no "just right" phero for you to start with because the quirky part is that they don't all work for everyone the same way all the time...the good news is that sooooometimes they do Big Grin

Start digging into the journals and the reviews and when you find the products that look like they may be a good fit for you then start asking questions about them and the folks here will steer you as best they can to keep you from wasting your time and your $$$!

Good luck and happy hunting Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-17-2013 9:31 PM
Thanks given by killler
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1935
Thanks received:
812 thanks in 388 posts

03-17-2013 11:42 PM

Theres a lot of reviews as nutrix mentioned.

Of particular interest is

(03-17-2013 9:05 PM)killler Wrote:  Not like my best friend,a bald,andro-masculine guy with an average face and average salary,and a semi-athletic body,who gets a different girl in the sack every other night.

Theres something your friend is doing that you should be studying. Mones will help but theres something off and it sounds like theres more that needs to be done on your part.

But since you want suggestions i say ACE or L2K.

You can read the reviews to find out more.

Mones are a start to becoming a new you. Youre off to a good start so be prepared to evolve.

And welcome to the forum.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 11:43 PM by paradigmshift.)
03-17-2013 11:42 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, killler
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
756 thanks in 355 posts

03-19-2013 5:11 AM

Hey there killler,

First of all, welcome to pherotruth. This forum is not only about pheromones, but also alot of info on general self improvement.

Quote:I don`t know anything about pheromones.

Well i can tell you they will help open doors, but mostly you will still have to open them. There are in no way the "spray on and get laid" item some think.

Quote:What would be the first pheromone you would suggest me to try? What would be the best and first phero for me to try,in order to get chicks sexually motivated,and I`ll take it from there somewhat.

Well it depends on what you want.. looking from your post you want things to turn sexual. But the thing you want is not always the thing you need. Let me explain:

An encounter is much more then i like him/her lets have sex! There's diffirent things to take into account:

Perception:

You don't get a second chance to make a first impression Wink With people we don't know, the first thing we do is form an oppinion about them from what we can see. (people say "don't judge a book by its cover" but everybody does this!) This is why we dress up nice, make sure we have a nice haircut, smell nice etc.. You can improve yourself a bit, but you cant change alot about how you look. Mostly perception will dictate if the person will be interested in getting to know you!

In your case:
29 years old.
Handsome face.
Big muscles from lifting weights(no steroids).
Fat waist,not athletic naturally.

Alot of women like muscle's and i'm sure with a handsome face you will have quite a bit of interest. In general i think you have quite the "alpa vibe" going and will intimidate most women just by the way you look. How tall are you and whats your weight?

Because of this i would for sure go with a social/approuchable product and not sexual/alpha.

Interaction:

Once there is interest, you're social skills will come into play. (the getting to know phase) Like you said you're somewhat shy. Remember that most girls will not just walk upto a guy they don't know and are interested in. They will LET YOU KNOW they are interested, but most will wait for you to make the move! So its upto you! A social product will also help you here to keep the conversation going and make you a bit more outgoing/talkative.

The way you handle yourself here is sometimes called "your game" and it will determine if there will be any sort of follow up (friends/sex/possible relationship/not interested/need to get to know/...)

This is also were your personality will come into play. Women, much more then men are about conversation and personality.. There's a 1000 ways how you can fuck up with a conversation.. but luckely you can train this.

If you passed the interaction test, you will quickly notice if she is still interested or not. But the interaction part is key!

The image vs the real you.

Now do take into account that the women you don't know will have formed an image of you judging on what they can see. (perception) So the ones that show interest not knowing you, will expect you to behave a certain way somewhat in line with the way they perceived you..

Quote:I have always had girlfriends but women seem not to be sexually attracted to me much nowadays,outside of a relationship.

Quote:Not like my best friend,a bald,andro-masculine guy with an average face and average salary,and a semi-athletic body,who gets a different girl in the sack every other night.
You know what I`m saying?

Often muscular guys will attract women looking for a "bad boy" type guy. Because this is what they expect from your looks. Maybe you're just a nice/bit shy guy and the image they had formed in their mind (from your looks) does not hold up anymore.. so the interest fades. The girls NOT looking for a "bad boy" type and a more serious relationship might see you as a meat head and stay clear of you because of this.

I'm willing to bet that you didn't "pick up" your former girlfriends in a club or something, but you got together with them after them getting to know you because you had a common friend, went to school together, or any situation that gave them the chance and time to look past your exterior.

Like para said, he's (your friend) doing something that you are not.. and im quite sure it has to do with the interaction part of it.. I think his personality is closer to what people expect from his looks then with you.. Is he more of a "bad boy" type of guy?

I hope it makes some sence and helps out.
Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
03-19-2013 5:11 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, killler, Six
killler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-04-2013 9:18 PM

Hi there guys!

First off,thank you for taking the time to welcome and post in great length!

Thanks so much Buzzy,ParadigmS and Nutrix! Especially you Buzzy!

I realize the phero world is something that requires a lot of research rather.

I have been involved in bodybuilding forums for some years now,and boy I understand pheromones are even much more complex than that area.

(03-17-2013 11:42 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Theres something your friend is doing that you should be studying. Mones will help but theres something off and it sounds like theres more that needs to be done on your part.

But since you want suggestions i say ACE or L2K.

You can read the reviews to find out more.

Mones are a start to becoming a new you. Youre off to a good start so be prepared to evolve.

And welcome to the forum.
I will look into ACE and L2K for sure,thanks man!

About this guy(my friend)....

I don`t know what this guy is doing so differently.

It seems girl want to put him in the sack only and take advantage of him sexually (which is great IMO),and with me they always try to get me in a relationship.
They are interested in me sexually also,but I think they put in second,third place,whatever.

I am convinced HE is much richer when it comes to sexual pheromones than me.
(03-19-2013 5:11 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Hey there killler,

First of all, welcome to pherotruth. This forum is not only about pheromones, but also alot of info on general self improvement.

[/b][/u]
Thanks for the welcome Buzzy!
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 9:21 PM by killler.)
05-04-2013 9:18 PM

killler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-04-2013 9:30 PM

(03-19-2013 5:11 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Well i can tell you they will help open doors, but mostly you will still have to open them. There are in no way the "spray on and get laid" item some think.

Off course!

I realize that.

I`m not so bad with picking up girls and flirting etc,I just want to give it a more sexual direction using mones.

I am a pretty guy,I am big and strong.

But I need some of the andro mones that my friend is having.

That being said,I should tell you that I have been suffering from LOW TESTOSTERONE for my whole life.

I am convinced I am not signalling strongly enough primarily because of that fact.

Before you ask about treatment,the doctors have not been able to find out how to treat my low testosterone,and they have also denied giving me TRT(Testosterone Replacement Therapy).
I am still shopping for a new doctor that would understand my needs.

But until then,what would be a pheromone that you would suggest to me:
1.knowing that I have low testosterone
2.to help me get girls more sexually interested in me,as oppose to relationship-first/sex third effect that I`m having.
3.a pheromone that would show me,as a first time,that pheromones actually work

(03-17-2013 9:31 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Welcome killer!

There is no "just right" phero for you to start with because the quirky part is that they don't all work for everyone the same way all the time...the good news is that sooooometimes they do Big Grin

Start digging into the journals and the reviews and when you find the products that look like they may be a good fit for you then start asking questions about them and the folks here will steer you as best they can to keep you from wasting your time and your $$$!

Good luck and happy hunting Smile
Thanks Nutrix!
(03-19-2013 5:11 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Remember that most girls will not just walk upto a guy they don't know and are interested in. They will LET YOU KNOW they are interested, but most will wait for you to make the move! So its upto you! A social product will also help you here to keep the conversation going and make you a bit more outgoing/talkative.
That would be a good effect for me too!
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 9:33 PM by killler.)
05-04-2013 9:30 PM
killler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-04-2013 9:36 PM

(03-19-2013 5:11 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Often muscular guys will attract women looking for a "bad boy" type guy. Because this is what they expect from your looks. Maybe you're just a nice/bit shy guy and the image they had formed in their mind (from your looks) does not hold up anymore.. so the interest fades. The girls NOT looking for a "bad boy" type and a more serious relationship might see you as a meat head and stay clear of you because of this.

I'm willing to bet that you didn't "pick up" your former girlfriends in a club or something, but you got together with them after them getting to know you because you had a common friend, went to school together, or any situation that gave them the chance and time to look past your exterior.

Like para said, he's (your friend) doing something that you are not.. and im quite sure it has to do with the interaction part of it.. I think his personality is closer to what people expect from his looks then with you.. Is he more of a "bad boy" type of guy?

I hope it makes some sence and helps out.
Cheers,

Buzzy

He is like,a much more masculine guy.

I wouldn`t call him a "bad boy".

He was known for getting into fights,but he doesn`t present himself like that at all.

I AM CONVINCED HE HAS A GOOD PHEROMONE PROFILE.

Don`t forget about my low testosterone levels.

I AM CONVINCED I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD PROFILE.
05-04-2013 9:36 PM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
399 thanks in 232 posts

05-04-2013 10:50 PM

If you wanna go straight sexual then get some evolve. That shit is sex in a bottle. The oil is my favorite. It burns off and makes a great cloud. Very sexy.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API tester, vibe, connections
Love scent npa impi red dot(new version)
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
05-04-2013 10:50 PM
killler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-05-2013 7:00 PM

(05-04-2013 10:50 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  If you wanna go straight sexual then get some evolve. That shit is sex in a bottle. The oil is my favorite. It burns off and makes a great cloud. Very sexy.

So that is Androstenone....

Looks good for a starting point....

I have been reading all day and am not getting anywhere.

Different stores and forums talk about different products,without identifying the active molecules.

So for example,one forum highly recommends P83,which is sold by Andriotics,but Andriotics has an unbelievably high shipping rate to my country,so that`s out of the question.
How am I suppose to find the P83 analog in another store?

So Alphavitea,can I get Androstenone from another maker,or do I need to get Evolve?

What stores do you guys use?
I am sorry if this is not permitted to be asked on the forum.
05-05-2013 7:00 PM

LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 525
Thanks received:
492 thanks in 213 posts

05-05-2013 7:19 PM

Androsterone and Androstenone .Androsterone is status, None is aggression and sexy with the.Comfort is also an option for you hat might work better than you think.

Your a big guy that works out then you might need a product like Cohesion so they become more comfortable with you and around you.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 7:22 PM by LL21.)
05-05-2013 7:19 PM

Share This Thread