Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi all!
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 531
Thanks received:
215 thanks in 87 posts

Big Grin Hi all!
03-14-2013 5:07 PM

Hi everyone!

Soooo... I tried 'mones back when I was in highschool (I'm 31 now) and it was a pink, heart-shaped soap that contained them (lol, the beginning of mones!), worked a little but I didn't really stick with it. Fast forward +10-15 years and I purchased Alter Ego, Passion Copulin, and Liquid Trust from Love Scent about a year or 2 ago to spice up my relationship (and improve work relationships- liquid trust). I then found Realm and Inner Realm on Amazon. The first three aren't too bad, the two perfumes rarely get used (I'm not very fond of Inner Realm at all). I regularly receive a newsletter from love-scent and was browsing over it yesterday when I found Erox mentioned. I took a look at it and somehow got referred to this forum for reviews... Jackpot!!! I had no clue how many different companies produce their own pheromones and how detailed the mone world has become. I wish I had done more research before I got into (then somewhat disinterested in the few things I found at love scent) it before. This forum is great! I have been scouring over info and different pheromone sites non-stop since yesterday and I know I've only barely scratched the surface. It seems that my next orders will be more in experimenting with Love Potion's awesome selction of perfumes as well as pheromones and throwing in other social mones from other companies here and there. I look forward to experimenting, sharing my findings, and hearing more of yours! Thanx already for the great info that you all have shared! Nice to meet everyone!
Hope to talk to you guys soon.

This is gonna be one great summer of '13! (Single now- so I can really test those 'mones and put them to good use)

~Nix

03-14-2013 5:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 671 posts

RE: Hi all!
03-14-2013 5:11 PM

Hey there, Nix Big Grin Welcome to PheroTruth! It is amazing how detailed these products have become. You picked a great time to google this stuff, find this forum and get in on all the excitement!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-14-2013 5:11 PM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

03-14-2013 5:23 PM

Welcome to pherotruth PhoenixOnFyre119,

Quote:Jackpot!!! I had no clue how many different companies produce their own pheromones and how detailed the mone world has become. I wish I had done more research before I got into (then somewhat disinterested in the few things I found at love scent) it before. This forum is great! I have been scouring over info and different pheromone sites non-stop since yesterday and I know I've only barely scratched the surface.

Oh yeah it can really become overwhelming.. Now that you found the rabbit hole.. are you prepared to see how deep it goes? Big Grin The girls on the board will see to it that you get all the help you need Wink

I hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy yourself while you are at it..

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
03-14-2013 5:23 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1241
Thanks received:
1116 thanks in 429 posts

03-14-2013 6:11 PM

Welcome to the forum! You're going to like it here hehe.

I look forward to hearing about your experiences!

Party Hearty,
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-14-2013 6:11 PM
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
215 thanks in 87 posts

03-14-2013 6:36 PM

Thanx AlternativeGirl, Buzzy, and eyeofra! I look forward to diving head-first down the rabbithole with everyone else Yes Hope to see you guys around.

~Nix

03-14-2013 6:36 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, NuTrix

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

03-14-2013 7:06 PM

Hey there PhoenixOnFyre119, welcome to PheroTruth! We've got an awesome group of folks here, so kick off your shoes and grab a drink and dig in, and if you have any questions just ask. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
03-14-2013 7:06 PM
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
215 thanks in 87 posts

03-14-2013 10:10 PM

(03-14-2013 7:06 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey there PhoenixOnFyre119, welcome to PheroTruth! We've got an awesome group of folks here, so kick off your shoes and grab a drink and dig in, and if you have any questions just ask. Smile

Thanx hun, I see that! My kind of people Ok I'm getting excited just thinking of what to get next! Its like going from a limited menu to an all-you-can-eat buffet lol

~Nix

03-14-2013 10:10 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1659
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

03-14-2013 11:43 PM

Welcome to your brand new, most awesome, delightful aaaaand delectable addiction EVER!

Love Potion *faints dead away with glee* Just thinking about all the fantastic goodies you'll find there gives me shivers! Big Grin

Welcom to the forum...make yourself at home...review all you can and post often sideLol

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-14-2013 11:43 PM
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
215 thanks in 87 posts

03-15-2013 8:26 AM

(03-14-2013 11:43 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Welcome to your brand new, most awesome, delightful aaaaand delectable addiction EVER!

Love Potion *faints dead away with glee* Just thinking about all the fantastic goodies you'll find there gives me shivers! Big Grin

Welcom to the forum...make yourself at home...review all you can and post often sideLol

Lol, I'm working on getting a sampler from Love Potion to start out with, I feel like a mad scientist!
Thanx for the welcoming post and nice to meet you! Smile

03-15-2013 8:26 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1743
Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

03-16-2013 3:27 AM

Gday Nix its so good you could make it now all you have to do is take it and bake it full of mystery magic and wonder and do save a slice for us who are downunder in this place where men thunder Sun bespectacled

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
03-16-2013 3:27 AM

Share This Thread