Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi... Somewhat new... And a story
Redford45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

Hi... Somewhat new... And a story
06-10-2016 11:01 AM

So I've been using phermones for about 8 or 9 months with some mixed results.

A little background: Im a pretty successful, fairly decent looking guy, mid 40s. Keep in decent shape etc... Don't really have too hard a time meeting women my age, but I thought I'd try phermones out after reading about them for years.

I've only ever purchased from Love Scent (Namely because I read they were discreet and didnt hassle with junk mail etc after purchase) and only used three of their products. Chikara, Alpha 7 and New Pheromone Additive. (all unscented. I like my high-end colognes and dont want to ruin their scents.)

OK... So 11 months ago before I started playing with them, I was doing well with women, no complaints. Dont think I went on any dates that didn't work out. So I ordered the mones and met a woman on a dating site and said "WTH, lets wear Alpha 7 on the first date". DISASTER! And this was a woman I normally would have had no problem with.... There seemed to almost be a chemical AVERSION to me... WTH?

Tried again different woman... SAME THING!!!!

So then I tried the chikara. Better reaction on a couple of dates but nothing really as consistent as I had had without... BUT when I would wear chikara to a bar or club, women did approach me, some rather aggressively (I wouldn't say this NEVER happens without phermones, but its rare and never as blatant.) The craziest example: I was standing outside in the smoking area trying to work up the nerve to approach a woman who had been giving me the eye earlier when a women walked by, stopped, grabbed the one who had been staring at me and says, "Now, THIS GUY is HOT!!!" and proceeds to tell me and the other chick how awesome I am.... And at the end of about 5minutes of it, without saying a word, the one who had been starring at me earlier and I start kissing....

Ok... But still not consistent... And from looking briefly at the site Im beginning to think different products are better for different situations? Maybe chikara is good for the club, but not a date? Maybe Alpha 7 is good for scaring women away? Who knows... ANYWAYS..

Ive also had one woman I know complain when I wear phermones that I dont smell good...

So a few weeks ago I attended a local sporting event with a friend. We got a hotel room and got ready for dinner after it was over... I asked him if hed like to try my Aventus (creed) cologne (which I had mixed with New Pheromone Additive for the first time. 1/4 of a small spray bottle New Pheromone Additive to 3/4 cologne -sprayed 2 o 3 shots on neck and chest). He declined saying he didnt wear cologne. I told him aventus was the best smelling shit in the world, but he was good.

So we go out to dinner, and we're sitting in a booth waiting on our appetizers or something, and the hostess (around our age) comes over and sits down next to me... And she says "oh my god, its you..." And my buddy and I are like "wtf?" And she says "you smell SOOOOOOOO good... mmmmmmmmm" She basically goes on for a while about how she can smell me all over the restaurant and its making her crazy. We're cracking up and my buddy is like "you werent kidding about that cologne!" and she starts to go full x rated... She wasnt at all my type, but it was hilarious!!! I mean shes like there for 5 minutes or more... she leaves... comes back... etc... Shes not even our waitress!!!

Then another hostess walks by and my buddy says, "excuse me? would you smell my friend?" And shes young and cute and says "um, that's kinda weird... Oh... wait... Are you the guy?" And I say "what guy?" And she says "yeah, you're him... they're all talking about you back there and how great you smell!" Im visibly blushing, and she says "don't be embarrassed by it... its a good thing!" And my bud says "yeah, but what does he smell LIKE?" And she takes a deep sniff and says, "mmmmmmm Like a really yummy man smell!" And walks away...

We're finishing our food and two more women walk by, customers, and they stop, say hi, and within a few seconds just plop down and join us... And we kinda couldn't get rid of them! TOTALLY insane... NEVER had that much action happen in such a short period of time before...

So... I mean, Id probably be good to just go with New Pheromone Additive and aventus based on that result alone, but I see New Pheromone Additive isnt really that popular on here? Are there phermones that are BETTER than that? And give me some suggestions... other companies that are discreet etc? What if I wanted to seal the deal with the young cute hostess instead of the cougers?
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 11:33 AM by Redford45.)
06-10-2016 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spars, Goodlife, Shyguy1337, jjmoons, RedEyes, lost_summertime, Pheroman, SuperJoy, extraballislit

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
226 thanks in 117 posts

RE: Hi... Somewhat new... And a story
06-10-2016 11:43 AM

(06-10-2016 11:01 AM)Redford45 Wrote:  So I've been using phermones for about 8 or 9 months with some mixed results.

A little background: Im a pretty successful, fairly decent looking guy, mid 40s. Keep in decent shape etc... Don't really have too hard a time meeting women my age, but I thought I'd try phermones out after reading about them for years.

I've only ever purchased from Love Scent (Namely because I read they were discreet and didnt hassle with junk mail etc after purchase) and only used three of their products. Chikara, Alpha 7 and New Pheromone Additive. (all unscented. I like my high-end colognes and dont want to ruin their scents.)

OK... So 11 months ago before I started playing with them, I was doing well with women, no complaints. Dont think I went on any dates that didn't work out. So I ordered the mones and met a woman on a dating site and said "WTH, lets wear Alpha 7 on the first date". DISASTER! And this was a woman I normally would have had no problem with.... There seemed to almost be a chemical AVERSION to me... WTH?

Tried again different woman... SAME THING!!!!

So then I tried the chikara. Better reaction on a couple of dates but nothing really as consistent as I had had without... BUT when I would wear chikara to a bar or club, women did approach me, some rather aggressively (I wouldn't say this NEVER happens without phermones, but its rare and never as blatant.) The craziest example: I was standing outside in the smoking area trying to work up the nerve to approach a woman who had been giving me the eye earlier when a women walked by, stopped, grabbed the one who had been staring at me and says, "Now, THIS GUY is HOT!!!" and proceeds to tell me and the other chick how awesome I am.... And at the end of about 5minutes of it, without saying a word, the one who had been starring at me earlier and I start kissing....

Ok... But still not consistent... And from looking briefly at the site Im beginning to think different products are better for different situations? Maybe chikara is good for the club, but not a date? Maybe Alpha 7 is good for scaring women away? Who knows... ANYWAYS..

Ive also had one woman I know complain when I wear phermones that I dont smell good...

So a few weeks ago I attended a local sporting event with a friend. We got a hotel room and got ready for dinner after it was over... I asked him if hed like to try my Aventus (creed) cologne (which I had mixed with New Pheromone Additive for the first time. 1/4 of a small spray bottle New Pheromone Additive to 3/4 cologne -sprayed 2 o 3 shots on neck and chest). He declined saying he didnt wear cologne. I told him aventus was the best smelling shit in the world, but he was good.

So we go out to dinner, and we're sitting in a booth waiting on our appetizers or something, and the hostess comes over and sits down next to me... And she says "oh my god, its you..." And my buddy and I are like "wtf?" And she says "you smell SOOOOOOOO good... mmmmmmmmm" She basically goes on for a while about how she can smell me all over the restaurant and its making her crazy. We're cracking up and my buddy is like "you werent kidding about that cologne!" and she starts to go full x rated... She wasnt at all my type, but it was hilarious!!! I mean shes like there for 5 minutes or more... she leaves... comes back... etc... Shes not even our waitress!!!

Then another hostess walks by and my buddy says, "excuse me? would you smell my friend?" And shes young and cute and says "um, that's kinda weird... Oh... wait... Are you the guy?" And I say "what guy?" And she says "yeah, you're him... they're all talking about you back there and how great you smell!" Im visibly blushing, and she says "don't be embarrassed by it... its a good thing!" And my bud says "yeah, but what does he smell LIKE?" And she takes a deep sniff and says, "mmmmmmm Like a really yummy man smell!" And walks away...

We're finishing our food and two more women walk by, customers, and they stop, say hi, and within a few seconds just plop down and join us... And we kinda couldn't get rid of them! TOTALLY insane... NEVER had that much action happen in such a short period of time before...

So... I mean, Id probably be good to just go with New Pheromone Additive and aventus based on that result alone, but I see New Pheromone Additive isnt really that popular on here? Are there phermones that are BETTER than that? And give me some suggestions... other companies that are discreet etc?

Welcome. To help explain, ou get a lot of tweakers here. New Pheromone Additive is totally a blue chip. If you can steer it, you don't need much more on the dating scene. You may not see a lot of talk about it, because it just does what it does. It's proven and with certain older mones, you just don't discuss it. Sort of like a stihl chain saw. They just work. Not a lot of convo. But those new electric mowers with the fast recharge.... that might provoke a discussion.

As for why would you buy anything else? What happens is with continued success, these guys want to push the game in different directions, steer it in different ways. Some get hooked on the hunt, others are fascinated by the fact that human behavior can still be steered in such primal ways by scent. Push it in different directions.

You may also fall victim to something working consistently at certain points in time. Anyhow, yes your intuition is totally correct. Different strokes for different situations and different folks.

IMHO New Pheromone Additive = Milf and Cougar Juice. Just don't use too much of it on a one one date unless you are purely targeting NSA quick-n-dirty situations. Women not in the mood will be driven away. The risk is some high-quality talent maybe turned off...

Also be prepare for the eventual flip out. I'd say some low-self esteem or downer girls will just go beserk on things like New Pheromone Additive now and then and men will think you stink.

good luck on the adventure and take everything here with a grain of salt. we are all assorted fanboys.
06-10-2016 11:43 AM
Noes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

06-10-2016 6:54 PM

Seems like you have some encounters under your belt so you are not completely unfamiliar. I am curious, do you always combine Aventus and New Pheromone Additive together? Seems like you had some crazy hits with that combo there, have you tried them individually?

Welcome to the forum!
06-10-2016 6:54 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 450
Thanks received:
574 thanks in 300 posts

06-10-2016 11:40 PM

Nice experiments !!

Welcome!! Stick with what works. There are great products that you can buy but that would be just for fun.
06-10-2016 11:40 PM
Redford45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

06-11-2016 1:06 PM

(06-10-2016 11:43 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  IMHO New Pheromone Additive = Milf and Cougar Juice. Just don't use too much of it on a one one date unless you are purely targeting NSA quick-n-dirty situations. Women not in the mood will be driven away. The risk is some high-quality talent maybe turned off...

So is there a recommended pheromone(s) for targeting the pre-milf/ younger crowd?
06-11-2016 1:06 PM

Redford45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

06-11-2016 5:16 PM

(06-10-2016 6:54 PM)Noes Wrote:  Seems like you have some encounters under your belt so you are not completely unfamiliar. I am curious, do you always combine Aventus and New Pheromone Additive together? Seems like you had some crazy hits with that combo there, have you tried them individually?

Welcome to the forum!

I have never tried New Pheromone Additive by itself... Aventus yes... It gets attention from women...
06-11-2016 5:16 PM
Redford45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

06-12-2016 8:08 AM

So I was reading on here about "copulins" which brings up the next part of the story? Maybe...

So the two customers at the restaurant sat with us, and we "couldnt get rid of them"... They followed us to a couple of bars, and are totally all over us... But our interest was at about a 5 out of 10... I made out with the better looking one and ultimately "fingered" her to orgasm... and then we said "OK... Long day... going home now... BYE!" Namely because my buddy was not interested in the friend...

So then he and I hit another bar (yeah, we lied)... And we grab a table, and then one guy comes and sits down with us... Just plops down nd starts talking... , then two more... just walk up... start talking and want to sit with us... So a small hi top table for two now has 5 dudes all talking (mostly about chicks). Not at all a sexual thing but a definite sense of "bromance" on their part... Like they thought we were the coolest guys ever and wanted to hang out so some of it rubbed off on them... Another "that's never happened before" thing that I'd have to chalk up to phermones or maybe "copulins?"

Thoughts on all that?
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 8:13 AM by Redford45.)
06-12-2016 8:08 AM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
226 thanks in 117 posts

06-12-2016 11:33 PM

Yeah copulins will trance out dudes. It has happened to me and it is weird. Not something I get with New Pheromone Additive.

For non milf m3x is American beauty in a bottle for me. Dangerous.

My only advice is be cautious with the women you court. Once I stared amping up the hits the hard part was stalkers....
06-12-2016 11:33 PM
Redford45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

06-19-2016 6:54 PM

So I've got another crazy Aventus/New Pheromone Additive story... Not sure where to post it though...
06-19-2016 6:54 PM
Thanks given by pinacolada

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 665
Thanks received:
311 thanks in 176 posts

06-25-2016 7:10 AM

(06-19-2016 6:54 PM)Redford45 Wrote:  So I've got another crazy Aventus/New Pheromone Additive story... Not sure where to post it though...

How about right here... Im listening.

(06-11-2016 1:06 PM)Redford45 Wrote:  So is there a recommended pheromone(s) for targeting the pre-milf/ younger crowd?

Wolf by LAL has given me some crazy hits with women around 20 and Im 37. I ran a company in a small college town last year and had a few young women just flip out.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
06-25-2016 7:10 AM

Share This Thread