Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi... Somewhat new... And a story
Jinzo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Hi... Somewhat new... And a story
06-25-2016 12:40 PM

(06-25-2016 7:10 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  How about right here... Im listening.

(06-11-2016 1:06 PM)Redford45 Wrote:  So is there a recommended pheromone(s) for targeting the pre-milf/ younger crowd?

Wolf by LAL has given me some crazy hits with women around 20 and Im 37. I ran a company in a small college town last year and had a few young women just flip out.

Interesting, I've never gotten any attraction hits from Wolf. Just alot of buddy buddy from guys and some amount of respect

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
06-25-2016 12:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redford45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

06-25-2016 3:08 PM

(06-25-2016 7:10 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  How about right here... Im listening.

Ok... So Im out about a week ago at a bar with the same buddy...two blondes walk in... One's a 6 but the other is a solid 9-11 depending on tastes... SUPER HOT... And immediately locks eyes on me... They walk by, and the gaze is not averted so I say "Hi, and she gives a super warm "hello" and a smile as the 6 leads them to another part of the bar...

After a while we go and scout them out... Theyre sitting on a back patio bar so we relocate and wait for them to walk by again which they finally do... I give a quick spray (I keep it mixed in a tiny spray bottle) and my buddy laughs... I stop the 10 (6 is super annoyed and a complete cock blocker). I can't remember what I said but her response was "Wow, you smell REALLLLLY GOOD!!!" and my buddy just about shits himself... We then talk for the next five minutes about how awesome I smell and how this keeps happening, and how it makes her feel... BUUUUT cock blocker swoops in and drags her away again...

Talk to another really good looking 8 for the rest of the night, but decide to leave...

On the way out the ten stops us and says, "come here, I have to smell you again..." I walk over to shake hands... "no... Give me a hug..." and she crams her face into my chest and neck and inhales and gets all gooey... I asked her to come with and cock blocker screamed "no!"
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 3:09 PM by Redford45.)
06-25-2016 3:08 PM
Thanks given by pinacolada, Shyguy1337
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
184 thanks in 71 posts

06-25-2016 3:20 PM

(06-25-2016 3:08 PM)Redford45 Wrote:  Ok... So Im out about a week ago at a bar with the same buddy...two blondes walk in... One's a 6 but the other is a solid 9-11 depending on tastes... SUPER HOT... And immediately locks eyes on me... They walk by, and the gaze is not averted so I say "Hi, and she gives a super warm "hello" and a smile as the 6 leads them to another part of the bar...

After a while we go and scout them out... Theyre sitting on a back patio bar so we relocate and wait for them to walk by again which they finally do... I give a quick spray (I keep it mixed in a tiny spray bottle) and my buddy laughs... I stop the 10 (6 is super annoyed and a complete cock blocker). I can't remember what I said but her response was "Wow, you smell REALLLLLY GOOD!!!" and my buddy just about shits himself... We then talk for the next five minutes about how awesome I smell and how this keeps happening, and how it makes her feel... BUUUUT cock blocker swoops in and drags her away again...

Talk to another really good looking 8 for the rest of the night, but decide to leave...

On the way out the ten stops us and says, "come here, I have to smell you again..." I walk over to shake hands... "no... Give me a hug..." and she crams her face into my chest and neck and inhales and gets all gooey... I asked her to come with and cock blocker screamed "no!"

I can't stand when this happens, so I make it a point to try and befriend whoever the girl I'm interested in is with. Then at the end of the night if they're trying to pull their friend away, when I appeal to their friend's concerned side they typically relent. That normally takes the form of "listen I know you're worried about leaving her with some guy she just met. But I think your friend is really cool and I want to get to know her. We're just gonna have some laughs for a little while and I have to leave and I'll bring her back to you. Alright?"

Works more than half the time I'd say.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-25-2016 3:20 PM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337

Redford45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

06-25-2016 6:08 PM

(06-25-2016 3:20 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  I can't stand when this happens, so I make it a point to try and befriend whoever the girl I'm interested in is with. Then at the end of the night if they're trying to pull their friend away, when I appeal to their friend's concerned side they typically relent. That normally takes the form of "listen I know you're worried about leaving her with some guy she just met. But I think your friend is really cool and I want to get to know her. We're just gonna have some laughs for a little while and I have to leave and I'll bring her back to you. Alright?"

Works more than half the time I'd say.

Thats my strategy as well... There was no chance... This woman was a hardass from the getgo, and no softening her
06-25-2016 6:08 PM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 133
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 21 posts

06-25-2016 8:12 PM

(06-25-2016 6:08 PM)Redford45 Wrote:  Thats my strategy as well... There was no chance... This woman was a hardass from the getgo, and no softening her

Happy to learnt from your success hits and was an amazing fun story to read. Would you say the hit is attributed from the power of scent? Now, my question here. Since you are applying both aventus and NNPA. How would you know which is the scent that hit that solid 10 lady?

Can I assume that aventus is the front line attractant and NNPA is the background killer?
06-25-2016 8:12 PM
Redford45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

06-26-2016 8:36 AM

(06-25-2016 8:12 PM)lone ranger Wrote:  Happy to learnt from your success hits and was an amazing fun story to read. Would you say the hit is attributed from the power of scent? Now, my question here. Since you are applying both aventus and NNPA. How would you know which is the scent that hit that solid 10 lady?

Can I assume that aventus is the front line attractant and NNPA is the background killer?
Thats my assumption... Aventus smells great... Theres no question about that, but it doesnt explain the pg-13-x rated comments the women start throwing at me about how it makes them FEEL....
06-26-2016 8:36 AM
Thanks given by lone ranger

Share This Thread