Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi
Higs
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Hi
09-02-2012 4:33 PM

I am new to this. The first one I will be testing is glace. Can Any one recommend some good cover scents for a guy to use.
09-02-2012 4:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2104 thanks in 926 posts

RE: Hi
09-02-2012 4:37 PM

Hi Higs,

welcome to the board,

tell us more about you and why you want to use Glace .. ?

Why do you need a cover scent .. most products can be ordered scented !!

cheers,

Pago

just away ... Anyone
09-02-2012 4:37 PM
PheroNoob
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 8 posts

09-02-2012 5:06 PM

just a quick question to anyone....ANY UNSCENTED mones can be easily masked by standard fragrances/eua du toillettes without any effect on the pheromones right?
09-02-2012 5:06 PM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2104 thanks in 926 posts

09-02-2012 5:24 PM

(09-02-2012 5:06 PM)PheroNoob Wrote:  just a quick question to anyone....ANY UNSCENTED mones can be easily masked by standard fragrances/eua du toillettes without any effect on the pheromones right?

Not with an effect on the mones ...

you won´t harm the mones

but you will harm the diffusion of the mones ..

i had some mone mixes that worked better when some cologne was sprayed over the mones ...

and some mixes that did not work anymore ..

apply the mones and the cover scent on different places of your skin to be on the safer site ...

you could as well spray on the cover scent first .. let it dry down .. and then apply the mones over it .. but best version is to apply on 2 different places ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
09-02-2012 5:24 PM
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1536
Thanks received:
889 thanks in 382 posts

09-02-2012 7:55 PM

Hi, Higs, and welcome to pherotruth! Big Grin

I am not a guy, but I have read that Acqua di gio works well for a number of guys on this forum. And I can vouch that lots of girls (myself included) have told my husband that they like this scent on him. It is what he mainly wears (he doesn't wear pheromones).

Here is an idea... apply glace... go to a department store with a fancy cologne counter.... smell the colognes... apply a spray of acqua di gio (or any other cologne that you might think you like) and just wear it around for a few hours with the glace. Fragrances evolve when you wear them. And they smell differently on different people. Test drive it for a day. Then you'll know if it is working well with you and the glace.

If you still don't know, repeat the experiment.

But yeah... the acqua di gio smells soooooooo amazing on my husband. I can vouch for that.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 9:07 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
09-02-2012 7:55 PM

PheroNoob
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 8 posts

09-03-2012 7:18 AM

I see..i've heard that unscented pheromones have a slight smell of musk/urine/BO smell (from the androstenone), is this smell really noticable or 'slight'? and will it scare people away?

does this apply to ALL mones out there? I assume the more androstenone in the mone, the stronger it smells right?

what about Aqua Vitae Unscented? stink much?
09-03-2012 7:18 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 894
Thanks received:
1767 thanks in 911 posts

09-03-2012 7:21 AM

welcome to the forum
09-03-2012 7:21 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 784
Thanks received:
699 thanks in 263 posts

09-03-2012 9:30 AM

Hi, Higs. Welcome to the forum.

(09-03-2012 7:18 AM)PheroNoob Wrote:  I see..i've heard that unscented pheromones have a slight smell of musk/urine/BO smell (from the androstenone), is this smell really noticable or 'slight'? and will it scare people away?

does this apply to ALL mones out there? I assume the more androstenone in the mone, the stronger it smells right?

what about Aqua Vitae Unscented? stink much?

I cant say there is much smell from AV unscented at all. I dont know why, but i always got better luck to the scented AV than to the unscented AV.
There are some urine smell from none. But not a big deal. However this depends on each persons as some can smell it better than others.
Some mones smell more than others. Some not at all. Cops gives the most stinks.
I have even used real smelly pheromones without getting in to much trouble. For example Ascend from Steve have a very strong mone smell. I tried cover it with a cologne, but the Ascend shined trough after an hour. And even when you could obvious smell the mone, it didnt seem to bother others.
What in the other hand have seemed to bother many people, is the cover scent. Some people have allergy to perfume. Other times i have been unlucky and added to much cover.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 9:31 AM by Q-Tips.)
09-03-2012 9:30 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 772
Thanks received:
1928 thanks in 924 posts

09-03-2012 10:02 AM

Hey there Higs, welcome to PheroTruth! It looks like you've done a little reseach and looking around before deciding to join in. You picked a great phero to start with and I've got a feeling that we'll be hearing a lot more from you. Smile

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
09-03-2012 10:02 AM

Higs
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-03-2012 11:09 AM

I have just got out of my omg mones phase. I have tried several. no serious testing yet tho. Im going to try the Glace. I have a bottle of unscented already. And I already have a bottle of Acqua Di Gio. Things must be looking up for meSmile I figure back to school would be the perfect place to test Glace.I have tried several mixes. I will run through them for you now. First thing I tried was Phurelure. Women said hello to me as I passed them. And one lady seemed to follow me out of the store. And into the lobby after she checked me out. Being as they sell these thing buy one get two free. I chalked those up to my state of mind.Then I tried A314. Seemed to be hit or miss.Some days people did nice things for me.Respect did go up. Altho if someone dosn't like you. It is not going to do anything. A314+ instant shine seemed like people like to pull me into conversations. Tried Chikara for a bit. People seemed to be nicer and more easier going. Overdosed on it got a rather nasty headache. That was the end of that. A314 was also easy to overdose on. Go past the three days. With out any off. Not all women. Some girls are programed to be nice to everyone. But I did noticed other women would get hormonal/moody towards me. Tried Ammo a bit didn't do a lot for me. ( I wasn't in a fun flirty mood when I used it. may have a lot to do with it) Tried Alfa Maschio a bit. Noticed women would get nervous around me. One day I overdosed on it for shits and giggles. Noticed not a single women I came in contact with made eye contact. So now I figure I want to seriously test glace. I already have a bottle of unscented anyways. I just read that for newbies post about shaking the bottle and will be doing that. There is a few things I am unsure about like how many sprays to do. And Where the best places to spray are. And how to effectively apply cover scents. Thanks for the feedback. In advance.
09-03-2012 11:09 AM
Thanks given by Six

Share This Thread