Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey guys...and gals.
millwark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hey guys...and gals.
12-03-2012 2:05 AM

An ancient from over at the AD forum. Needed a different place to discuss Pheromones on the occasion. Liked some of the threads on this site, but also read a few threads filled with drama.

Just getting tired of the same old, "what do I wear to get putty tat?" threads...if ya know what I mean. So much more to life.

So...here I am, we'll see how it goes. Thought I'd give the site a try.

Been around Pheromones for about 8 years now. Pretty familiar with most of them and their effects on me and others.

I probably sound like I just od'd on AD's p75 and some androsterone. Just applied some around 2 hours ago. Sooooo relaxing.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 2:11 AM by millwark.)
12-03-2012 2:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hey guys...and gals.
12-03-2012 2:36 AM

(12-03-2012 2:05 AM)millwark Wrote:  An ancient from over at the AD forum. Needed a different place to discuss Pheromones on the occasion. Liked some of the threads on this site, but also read a few threads filled with drama.

Just getting tired of the same old, "what do I wear to get putty tat?" threads...if ya know what I mean. So much more to life.

So...here I am, we'll see how it goes. Thought I'd give the site a try.

Been around Pheromones for about 8 years now. Pretty familiar with most of them and their effects on me and others.

I probably sound like I just od'd on AD's p75 and some androsterone. Just applied some around 2 hours ago. Sooooo relaxing.

Hey and welcome! Yeah, the androtics forums do get a little shallow and product centric after a while. There are a lot of people here who started out there.

It's interesting; androsterone doesn't relax me any more, though it did once. I think it has some (relaxing) GABAergic action and people tend to build a tolerance to that over time. I haven't been using mones for nearly as long as you have, though. And I've never played with p75.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-03-2012 2:36 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-03-2012 2:06 PM

Holy Crap ...

Millwark ... great to see you here !

if you need some infos or any help lemme know ;)

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-03-2012 2:06 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-03-2012 2:36 PM

Hey millwrok, welcome to PheroTruth!

We may have a bit of drama here from time to time, but come on if you've been around the other ptalk for that long, you've got to admit that it's nothing compared to the drama, melodrama, and whoa is me bullshit that the one's running Androtics fill their forum with.

Regardless, its up to you whether you like what you see here or not, appreciate the opportunity to talk about any and all products, that we're not a marketing venue for peddling products, the actual research our members are doing, or that nearly every pheromone company likes what we're doing here, with only a single exception that I'm aware of, looks to PheroTruth to beta test new products, or the general overall awesomeness of the members here.

If you happen to decide that you don't like it here, I think we'll probably survive.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-03-2012 2:36 PM
millwark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-03-2012 5:48 PM

(12-03-2012 2:36 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey millwrok, welcome to PheroTruth!

We may have a bit of drama here from time to time, but come on if you've been around the other ptalk for that long, you've got to admit that it's nothing compared to the drama, melodrama, and whoa is me bullshit that the one's running Androtics fill their forum with.

Regardless, its up to you whether you like what you see here or not, appreciate the opportunity to talk about any and all products, that we're not a marketing venue for peddling products, the actual research our members are doing, or that nearly every pheromone company likes what we're doing here, with only a single exception that I'm aware of, looks to PheroTruth to beta test new products, or the general overall awesomeness of the members here.

If you happen to decide that you don't like it here, I think we'll probably survive.

Hey...thanks for making me feel right at home already! Mrgreen

Somehow, I think my biggest issue over here will be trying to figure out which smiley to use. Damn...that's a huge assortment of em.

Thanks for the welcome Pago...least ya got my name right! This
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 5:49 PM by millwark.)
12-03-2012 5:48 PM

thundr
Vendor

12-03-2012 6:03 PM

welcome to the forum
12-03-2012 6:03 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-03-2012 9:46 PM

Well well well millwark hey, if it isnt another refugee from pee talk Ok first off young man let me congratulate you on having your eyes opened and being receptive to wisdom truth and light regarding your decision to join the ranks of the elite here at pherotruth forum the greatest establishment of learning on the planet you have done well and therefore i offer you my hand of welcome, dont worry i have washed it, he he i know where it has been, anyway my name is terrible terry, i am one of the more quiet unassuming pheromone forum members of this grand establishment and if you need any assistance feel free to call upon me and if i cant help i will just google it hmmmm
[Image: searchrd.jpg]

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-03-2012 9:46 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

12-03-2012 10:16 PM

Welcome Mil. This isn't a place where discussions are sugar-coated like over at pherotalk but I do hope you enjoy your stay as this is the place for post-pherotalk graduates.

P75 or possibly AndrostAnone is one of my favorite molecule by the way.

12-03-2012 10:16 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-04-2012 1:32 AM

Welcome Millwark!
Yeah! Another member who is interested in exploring all aspects of mone usage! They are the BOMB of social experimentation! Not that I haven't had my fair share of fun with hubby, but there is SO much MORE! Our own little blends of "how to make friends and influence people".
Happy experimenting & please share! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-04-2012 1:32 AM
millwark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2012 3:30 AM

Thanks for laying out the welcome wagon everyone...muchas gracias.

And this goes likewise, if'n I can help answer a few questions here and there, I'd be more than happy to. Pheromones are fantastic. Love em, and I don't go without them for very long. I just don't feel myself....lol
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 3:33 AM by millwark.)
12-04-2012 3:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi guys and gals Ylts 2 947 12-03-2019 2:35 PM
Last Post: Wild Horse
  Heey guys and gals I'm Sasha and it's nice to meet ya'll! ^^ alexashka 6 2,630 01-07-2014 10:26 AM
Last Post: NuTrix