Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey guys...and gals.
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Hey guys...and gals.
12-04-2012 5:38 AM

welcome to the forum
12-04-2012 5:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-04-2012 6:33 PM

mark-in-dallas Wrote:Hey millwrok, welcome to PheroTruth!

We may have a bit of drama here from time to time, but come on if you've been around the other ptalk for that long, you've got to admit that it's nothing compared to the drama, melodrama, and whoa is me bullshit that the one's running Androtics fill their forum with.

Regardless, its up to you whether you like what you see here or not, appreciate the opportunity to talk about any and all products, that we're not a marketing venue for peddling products, the actual research our members are doing, or that nearly every pheromone company likes what we're doing here, with only a single exception that I'm aware of, looks to PheroTruth to beta test new products, or the general overall awesomeness of the members here.

If you happen to decide that you don't like it here, I think we'll probably survive.

Oops, my apologies for the name mispelling, millwark! Blush

Yeah, we did go a bit crazy on the smilies, but better to many than not enough, right?

As to the referenece that you bolded, in our early days there was a whole lot more drama and most of it had to do with Jasmine sending in her lapdogs to try and cause problems for us. But even then it was mild compared to the drama going on over there, so I get a little touchy when members coming from over there talk about drama here.

You may be pleasantly surprised in noticing that Chris from Alpha Dream is an active member here and that the guy makes some pretty awesome products and is actually a good guy, or that Mara from Love Potion is also a member and thought highly of as well.

We don't have any unmentionables here, and the only things that are off limits from discussing are things would have have the FBI or some other 3 letter agency kicking down our doors to haul us away. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-04-2012 6:33 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-04-2012 10:07 PM

Welcome to the forum, Millwark.
12-04-2012 10:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi guys and gals Ylts 2 945 12-03-2019 2:35 PM
Last Post: Wild Horse
  Heey guys and gals I'm Sasha and it's nice to meet ya'll! ^^ alexashka 6 2,626 01-07-2014 10:26 AM
Last Post: NuTrix