Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey everyone
Romulus
Loving life

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Hey everyone
04-21-2013 1:12 PM

I have been a VERY long-time lurker, and thought it was finally time that I made an account and started posting my experiences in a journal. I have a large (and ever-growing) collection which I will post below in case anybody is curious! I also test a lot and live in a fantastic testing environment. I'll explain:

I think that a lot of younger guys will appreciate my upcoming posts and journal entries because I am currently a sophomore at Florida's top university, and I have the opportunity to test different 'mones and mixes in many different situations every single day. I don't plan on keeping a journal every single day, however a weekly summary is definitely manageable, and I plan on posting about all of my best and worst experiments.

A bit about me for reference:
I am a guy; about 5'11"; approximately 160 pounds (trying to increase muscle mass and bring myself up to about 175.)

I want to be as humble as possible in this first post of mine, but for the sake of my upcoming journal I would say that many people tend to consider me a good-looking guy and pretty fun to be around.
I love going out, and since I live in a crazy college town I always have the opportunity! Being in a fraternity means I also have unlimited access to parties and people, which makes testing on new people very convenient. Partying certainly does not dominate my life in any way; I am in college to do well and work hard.

I have changed a lot over the years, as every has, and I used to not be very good with girls at all. Somehow, I still had girlfriends throughout high-school, but I chalk that up to dumb luck.
Nowadays, I know how to flirt and have a great time. The only major issue is my approach anxiety. I find it difficult to meet new people when I am out and about. Instead I usually meet new people through my friends. I don't like having this "crutch" of using my friends to meet new people, as I would prefer to be outgoing enough to walk up and meet new people by myself. This is something I am working on, but am struggling with. I have found that certain 'mones/mixes inhibit this "anxiety", and I will discuss all of that in my journal when I start posting.

I really look forward to becoming active here!

Now, my collection:

Androtics:
* Ammo Regular
* Instant Openness
* Instant Honesty
* Instant Shine 2x
* Instant Gentleman
* P74 (10 mcg)
* P75 (2.5 mcg)
* P83 (2.5 mcg)
* P83 (15 mcg)
* P79 (12.5 mcg)
* P102 (5 mcg)
* P130 (5 mcg)

PheromonesXS:
* Ascend
* Cohesion
* Evolve
* Bliss
* Connections
* Flirt
* Odyssey
* Mini Sample: Vibe
* Mini Sample: Ascend Oil w/ Cops
* Mini Sample: SOB

Hax Pheroceuticals:
* C4 Oil
* X22 Oil
* M512 Oil

True Pheromones:
* True Love Oil (I turned it into a spray with the same mcg/spray as the True Love spray.)

Alpha Dream:
* SB Glace
* DHEAS 30mL (50mcg)
* Molecule D2 5mL (5mcg)
04-21-2013 1:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 976
Thanks received:
2608 thanks in 1206 posts

RE: Hey everyone
04-21-2013 2:12 PM

Hey Romulus, welcome to PheroTruth! That's quite a phero collection you've built up. Once you have logged a bit of time on the forum and made a few posts you'll have access to the Journals and can probably find help with curing your approach anziety. I look forward to reading your phero fueled adventures. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
04-21-2013 2:12 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1981
Thanks received:
1464 thanks in 575 posts

04-21-2013 2:34 PM

Quite the stash you got there!

Welcome to the forum.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
04-21-2013 2:34 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 348
Thanks received:
660 thanks in 328 posts

04-21-2013 10:01 PM

Welcome to pherotruth!

I'm sure you'll have a fun time here Smile

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
04-21-2013 10:01 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 456 posts

Yesterday 12:16 AM

Welcome to our fun...eh-hem, I mean forum Big Grin Congrats on joining the adventure!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
Yesterday 12:16 AM

Share This Thread