Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help
gloomy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Heart Help
10-26-2011 8:51 AM

I'm new member in this site and even new to the pheromones usage. I'm planning to buy one of the true love products or one of the Liquid Achmy Lab products.

I don't know what to choose i want something that will attract most teenage girls at school and will last for a long time. I'm 18 years old.

Regards,,
10-26-2011 8:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Help
10-26-2011 9:14 AM

(10-26-2011 8:51 AM)gloomy Wrote:  I'm new member in this site and even new to the pheromones usage. I'm planning to buy one of the true love products or one of the Liquid Achmy Lab products.

I don't know what to choose i want something that will attract most teenage girls at school and will last for a long time. I'm 18 years old.

Regards,,

Hi Gloomy,

Nude Alpha: 1 to 2 drops max

True Alpha: 1 to 2 drops max

Side note: Glace would be great for your age and could be used with the items above.

You would be the most popular guy in school.

[Image: bono.jpg]

Welcome to the forum. Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2011 9:15 AM by as33156.)
10-26-2011 9:14 AM
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-26-2011 9:50 AM

Welcome!

Alfa Maschio 1/3 + True Love 2/3 [optional + 3 beers] = 18 year old girls in your bed ;) (Worked for me at least)
Nude Alpha would last you for a long time, but it's also quite expensive in the 30ml size. Or do you mean cost-efficiency?
There's lots of other choices, like Aqua Vitae, Nude, Nude Alpha, some combos like True Alpha + True Instinct + True Love, but i feel like you can't go wrong on Alfa Maschio with an optional bottle of True Love.

Also one thread is enough. And your questions should be posted in the Men's area, not in the products review section.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
10-26-2011 9:50 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2011 10:09 AM

Hi, welcome to the forum, those are some pretty great recommendations already! Smile
10-26-2011 10:09 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-26-2011 10:13 AM

Hi gloomy, welcome to PheroTruth!

Just from your username I'm guessing that you're having a tough time of it at school? If that's the case, I'm sure you've heard it before, but high school is a tough time for EVERYONE!

At your age you're trying to get comfortable with your newfound maturity, you're hormones are raging and you're trying to figure out where you fit in this big wide world.

And, if you're like most everybody else, you're worried about how other people see you and what they think, you probably don't have a lot of self-confidence, and don't feel that you really fit in with any of the niche groups.

The good news is that you're not alone. I'd be willing to bet that even your football quarterback, who has the girls falling at their feet feels the same way. Or, the most popular girl in school, who all thge girls want to be like and all the guys want to date. They just do a good job of hiding it.

The better news is that you DO outgrow it!

Pheromones can help give you a bit of an edge, and even a bit of a boost in self confidence and self value. But, they are not magical bullets and are NOT going to turn your life around. Think of them more like the classroom and your study books: There's a lot of valuable information to be had, but you've got to put forth an effort and want to learn. If you don't read the books and pay attention in class, you're not going to get much out of it and will likely fail.

Pheromones work the same way, they an give you a bit of an edge, if you take advantage of it and put forth the effort to achieve what you want! But, you can spray the most powerful pheromone combination in the world on, and if you just sit around expecting girls to approach you and things to happen, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

With all of that being said, my recommendations would be toward the social products, and investing in a self-confidence book or 2.

I could be completely off base, and you might be the most confident kid in school and feel great about yourself, and if that's the case then I apologize for ranting on. But, if you're like most of us were when we were in school, then you can probably relate to a lot of what I've said, and I hope you can take some of it to heart.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-26-2011 10:13 AM

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2011 8:20 PM

(10-26-2011 9:50 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Welcome!

Alfa Maschio 1/3 + True Love 2/3 [optional + 3 beers] = 18 year old girls in your bed ;) (Worked for me at least)
Nude Alpha would last you for a long time, but it's also quite expensive in the 30ml size. Or do you mean cost-efficiency?
There's lots of other choices, like Aqua Vitae, Nude, Nude Alpha, some combos like True Alpha + True Instinct + True Love, but i feel like you can't go wrong on Alfa Maschio with an optional bottle of True Love.

Also one thread is enough. And your questions should be posted in the Men's area, not in the products review section.

Why Alfa Maschio? I read somewhere that it's only suitable for sexual/clubbing environment. I was thinking of something like True Alpha or Aqua Vitae for a daily alpha signature for myself (24 years old in college).
10-26-2011 8:20 PM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2011 8:24 PM

(10-26-2011 8:51 AM)gloomy Wrote:  I'm new member in this site and even new to the pheromones usage. I'm planning to buy one of the true love products or one of the Liquid Achmy Lab products.

Regards,,

I used to think about mones in the way I thought about magic potions. Even though everyone kept saying that it's 90% you, 10% mones, I couldn't get it out of my subconscious that perhaps they could have some magical effect?

It wasn't until I started using them that I finally understand the 10% part. It's just like how people give off certain vibes. Some friendly, trustworthy, intimidating, matured etc. Mones help you change the vibe you give off.

After that, it's all how you carry yourself and who you are.
10-26-2011 8:24 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

10-27-2011 1:05 AM

(10-26-2011 8:20 PM)kentdave Wrote:  Why Alfa Maschio? I read somewhere that it's only suitable for sexual/clubbing environment. I was thinking of something like True Alpha or Aqua Vitae for a daily alpha signature for myself (24 years old in college).

I'm 22, with girls at my college mainly being 18-24 years old. Yesterday i was in the canteen. Had 1/2 spray Alfa Maschio and 1/2 spray True Love on. Got smiles and stares when walking by some girls. So it works for me.
Anyways i don't find Alfa Maschio at less sprays as intimidating as say Aqua Vitae.

Then again it depends on the type of hits you want. Do you want attraction hits? Then go with something sexual, say AM, AV. Do you want comfort hits? Then go with something social, say TL, Glace, Hypnotica. Also Nude could be a good choice, as it seems to be somewhere in between. It works, no matter where. It's just harder for you to notice hits at work and maybe also at school, as girls won't show their attraction as obviously as in clubs/bars. Remember girls at work/school always got their reputation at stake, when obviously showing you their attraction.
I want comfort and attraction, so i go with AM+TL, i guess gloomy wants that too. So i say go with it.

Also i believe that those sexual-alpha products can do good work on your personality pretty quickly. It just gives you a lot of confidence when you see people valuing you much more and girls longing for you. dbot wrote a nice post about this. It's some kind of self enforcing confidence boost.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 1:07 AM by idontknow.)
10-27-2011 1:05 AM
gloomy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2011 9:13 AM

(10-26-2011 9:14 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Gloomy,

Nude Alpha: 1 to 2 drops max

True Alpha: 1 to 2 drops max

Side note: Glace would be great for your age and could be used with the items above.

You would be the most popular guy in school.

[Image: bono.jpg]

Welcome to the forum. Reps!

do you mean i mix them together or to put on only one of them?

so what do you think i should start with ? Nude alpha or the alfa Maschio and true love? btw what does 1/3 and 2/3 mean? does it refer to the amount of drops or what?
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 9:15 AM by gloomy.)
10-27-2011 9:13 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

10-27-2011 10:06 AM

(10-27-2011 9:13 AM)gloomy Wrote:  do you mean i mix them together or to put on only one of them?

so what do you think i should start with ? Nude alpha or the alfa Maschio and true love? btw what does 1/3 and 2/3 mean? does it refer to the amount of drops or what?

you can wear both of them at the same time. but sweet test first before you start using combos. I don't put my mones on top of each other. I rub them on different spots.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-27-2011 10:06 AM

Share This Thread