Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Help
10-27-2011 10:54 AM

(10-27-2011 9:13 AM)gloomy Wrote:  so what do you think i should start with ? Nude alpha or the alfa Maschio and true love? btw what does 1/3 and 2/3 mean? does it refer to the amount of drops or what?

1/3 to 2/3 means the ratios. Like 1 drop Alfa Maschio to 2 drops True Love. I always premix those two into a to-go sprayer bottle. I guess it's not too bad if you just go for like 3-4 sprays TL to 2-3 sprays Alfa Maschio. AFAIK Alfa Maschio has a longer duration of effects, so you may want to reapply TL more often.
As for deciding between Nude Alpha or Alfa Maschio, i guess as33 tried both, Nude Alpha and Alfa Maschio? So maybe you should take his advice, or even go with regular nude, which may be a little less intimidating.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
10-27-2011 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gloomy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2011 3:37 PM

(10-27-2011 10:54 AM)idontknow Wrote:  1/3 to 2/3 means the ratios. Like 1 drop Alfa Maschio to 2 drops True Love. I always premix those two into a to-go sprayer bottle. I guess it's not too bad if you just go for like 3-4 sprays TL to 2-3 sprays Alfa Maschio. AFAIK Alfa Maschio has a longer duration of effects, so you may want to reapply TL more often.
As for deciding between Nude Alpha or Alfa Maschio, i guess as33 tried both, Nude Alpha and Alfa Maschio? So maybe you should take his advice, or even go with regular nude, which may be a little less intimidating.

which alfa maschio? scented ? unscented?,,True love (scented or unscented?) + coupolin boost?
10-28-2011 3:37 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-28-2011 3:44 PM

(10-28-2011 3:37 PM)gloomy Wrote:  which alfa maschio? scented ? unscented?,,True love (scented or unscented?) + coupolin boost?

Unscented everything & hell no don't get the couplins boost TL the smell reminded mean when I was a little kid and I wet the bed in my sleep and when I woke up thats what I smelled like.

I wore it on a date with a 10/10 who actually liked me for me and she looked at me weird the whole time and never spoke to me again.

I wore a covercent to.

It's something about cops that really nice shy girls don't like I have found.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-28-2011 3:44 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-28-2011 5:40 PM

(10-28-2011 3:44 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Unscented everything & hell no don't get the couplins boost TL the smell reminded mean when I was a little kid and I wet the bed in my sleep and when I woke up thats what I smelled like.

I wore it on a date with a 10/10 who actually liked me for me and she looked at me weird the whole time and never spoke to me again.

I wore a covercent to.

It's something about cops that really nice shy girls don't like I have found.

Couplins are a double edged sword. It really depends on what kind of girl you are going after and what effect you want. I like a3's posts and have read some of his journal but I'll add to this couplins thing because it's a funny conversation = P

Couplins are from women at the time of month were they are most able to have a kid. Wearing couplins as a woman makes guys very eager to "help you out." Wearing couplins as a guy means you just got laid. Around shy girls or girls looking for commitment obviously walking around or talking with them while subconsiously screaming you have sex with other women all the time isn't the greatest of ideas haha.

However, if say you are going for a more alpha girl or strippers at a strip club, I'd say go ahead and use them. And not all 10s are alpha women. You can find 7s or 8s who are alpha.

I actually believe you'd be hardpressed to find a 10 who is an alpha woman. Many were very odd looking when they were young and still have the belief when they are older that they aren't that great looking. This means they are still average girls even as a 10.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
10-28-2011 5:40 PM

Share This Thread