Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from thailand . Nice to meet you all
Mr.A
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello from thailand . Nice to meet you all
01-21-2019 9:36 AM

Hello i am from thailand. I have read many topics from the expert. This is the time to revealing myself .
I am 22 from thailand. University student Big Grin
I am looking for mones that can is good for sexual and social
CryCryCry i Feel so guilty that i didnt read newbie tips before i ordered mones so i order a lot of them CryCry
Please forgive me
I ordered
Apex : core , dionysus , imprint
PT : AT , AOA , aurental
Xs : taboo , xist

I have try
AOA+ aurental : 2*1 myself feel very chatty, decrease anxious , playful . Yes i like it Girl_crazy
AT : 2 drop i get anxious all the day so reduce to 1 drop so it boost my confident that i feel like i am at the top of the world and no anxious anymore
Core + dion : 2*2 as most from this forum suggest : nausea all day and decrease dose to 2*1 its decrease the nausea and had some good self effect

But dont have any sexual or girls attraction

Wait for XS to arrived

I know you all will think i am stupid , yes i am

But please you all suggest the right way for me ,
CryCryCry
01-21-2019 9:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello from thailand . Nice to meet you all
01-21-2019 9:55 AM

Test one product at a time for few weeks , once you get a feel can think of combos . You are doing combos blindly off other people's posts
01-21-2019 9:55 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2019 10:15 AM

Welcome to the community, fellow Thai. I'm Thai as well.
01-21-2019 10:15 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-21-2019 10:35 AM

I've been on vacation in Thailand a few times. Love your country, man. I used mones there and I can tell you sprays are generally ineffective during the day because of the heat and humidity. They burn off real fast. In cool night breezes they should work good though. Mostly I'd go for oil products. They're longer lasting and has more steady diffusion.
01-21-2019 10:35 AM

Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2019 2:42 PM

(01-21-2019 10:35 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I've been on vacation in Thailand a few times. Love your country, man. I used mones there and I can tell you sprays are generally ineffective during the day because of the heat and humidity. They burn off real fast. In cool night breezes they should work good though. Mostly I'd go for oil products. They're longer lasting and has more steady diffusion.

For me, sprays work just fine as a local here. We usually don’t stay outdoor like tourists and mostly stay indoor with AC (office, uni, car/taxi, Bts/mtr all have AC). And perhaps we also have different type of skin because we grew up here so ours don’t disperse alcohol sprays at the same rate as westerners (just assuming here).
01-21-2019 2:42 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-21-2019 4:54 PM

(01-21-2019 2:42 PM)Bloodburn Wrote:  For me, sprays work just fine as a local here. We usually don’t stay outdoor like tourists and mostly stay indoor with AC (office, uni, car/taxi, Bts/mtr all have AC). And perhaps we also have different type of skin because we grew up here so ours don’t disperse alcohol sprays at the same rate as westerners (just assuming here).

Good point. I was speaking out as a farang. 30 seconds out of my bungalow and my shirt had wet spots. Mones evaporated almost instantly from my skin. I used to drink 3 or 4 litres of water during each Muay Thai session and when I was done I didn't even have to take a piss. Good times.
01-21-2019 4:54 PM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2019 3:11 AM

(01-21-2019 4:54 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Good point. I was speaking out as a farang. 30 seconds out of my bungalow and my shirt had wet spots. Mones evaporated almost instantly from my skin. I used to drink 3 or 4 litres of water during each Muay Thai session and when I was done I didn't even have to take a piss. Good times.

I do understand and I'm real glad you like our country. I see many farangs on the street taking shirts off and still sweat like crazy. I don't see Thais sweat at all including myself in the sun. Under direct sunlight at 35-37C, I feel hot but no sweat.

Sprays may be effective here for Mr.A as well. He's a uni student and have budget to get these Pheromones so I'm guessing there would be AC wherever he goes as he drives his own car, goes to a well known university, and most likely his social circles would have meetings indoor most of the time.

Quote:Apex : core , dionysus , imprint

Mr.A. I have tested all of these and Taboo and Xist in both spray and oil forms. My age is almost double of yours but my target is 20-30. Core, Imprint, and Xist works real great with our racial targets. I had blatant hits with Imprint on the first day of use. This woman wouldn't stop looking at me at a shabu restaurant and she was with her bf.

I prefer M3X over Dionysus. Auraental didn't work. AoA, still testing this. While it has this social pull, it also made me beta one time and made a male friend of mine questioning my authorities. Taboo, I could see its usefulness with young girls but it was too subtle for me. Best use as a combo for me.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 3:22 AM by Bloodburn.)
01-22-2019 3:11 AM
Mr.A
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2019 5:43 AM

(01-22-2019 3:11 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  I do understand and I'm real glad you like our country. I see many farangs on the street taking shirts off and still sweat like crazy. I don't see Thais sweat at all including myself in the sun. Under direct sunlight at 35-37C, I feel hot but no sweat.

Sprays may be effective here for Mr.A as well. He's a uni student and have budget to get these Pheromones so I'm guessing there would be AC wherever he goes as he drives his own car, goes to a well known university, and most likely his social circles would have meetings indoor most of the time.

Quote:Apex : core , dionysus , imprint
Mr.A. I have tested all of these and Taboo and Xist in both spray and oil forms. My age is almost double of yours but my target is 20-30. Core, Imprint, and Xist works real great with our racial targets. I had blatant hits with Imprint on the first day of use. This woman wouldn't stop looking at me at a shabu restaurant and she was with her bf.

I prefer M3X over Dionysus. Auraental didn't work. AoA, still testing this. While it has this social pull, it also made me beta one time and made a male friend of mine questioning my authorities. Taboo, I could see its usefulness with young girls but it was too subtle for me. Best use as a combo for me.

Thankyou, yes i am in AC all day.
I have some question

1.Did imprint and xist affect other male friends . I read some topic and they said they did nt want to wear xist in the social because some friends get irritate

2.what the age group hits by your taboo

3.did you have any other product suggest tome that work to our race and 20-30 age group that i didnt have

Thankyou.
01-22-2019 5:43 AM

Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2019 6:36 AM

(01-22-2019 5:43 AM)Mr.A Wrote:  Thankyou, yes i am in AC all day.
I have some question

1.Did imprint and xist affect other male friends . I read some topic and they said they did nt want to wear xist in the social because some friends get irritate

2.what the age group hits by your taboo

3.did you have any other product suggest tome that work to our race and 20-30 age group that i didnt have

Thankyou.

As you’re still a new member and cannot pm yet, I have actually sent you a pm so you can reply directly in Thai with me.
01-22-2019 6:36 AM
Mr.A
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2019 6:55 AM

(01-21-2019 10:35 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I've been on vacation in Thailand a few times. Love your country, man. I used mones there and I can tell you sprays are generally ineffective during the day because of the heat and humidity. They burn off real fast. In cool night breezes they should work good though. Mostly I'd go for oil products. They're longer lasting and has more steady diffusion.

Thankyou, My U have AC everywhere as bloodburn said
(01-21-2019 9:55 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Test one product at a time for few weeks , once you get a feel can think of combos . You are doing combos blindly off other people's posts

Thankyou man
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 6:56 AM by Mr.A.)
01-22-2019 6:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nice to meet you all! PDjunkie 4 554 07-18-2019 5:52 PM
Last Post: PDjunkie
  Greetings from Thailand Bloodburn 3 1,189 01-11-2018 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Heey guys and gals I'm Sasha and it's nice to meet ya'll! ^^ alexashka 6 1,957 01-07-2014 10:26 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Nice to meet you :) FirozPrins 1 897 10-13-2013 11:15 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Greetings from Thailand! dp310 19 5,029 06-16-2013 5:22 PM
Last Post: Jojje