Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Greetings from Thailand
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Greetings from Thailand
12-30-2017 3:11 AM

Hello everyone.

I'm a 38 yo Thai (of Chinese descendants, typical Bangkok-born Thais). A bit of an introvert, average look, a little chubby 180cm man living in Bangkok. Most public places I go are to malls, gym, and music festivals but not much clubbing.

I've been a lurker for the past 2 weeks researching as much as I could on this new hobby and made quite a few purchases. My goal is to be able to socialize more, and short or long term relationship. Targets are light skin Thais (of Chinese descendants, Northern, and Far Northeastern) 22-35 yo.

My first purchase was from Alpha Dream but never receive them nor emails replied. Core and Imprint from Apex and AT, GOA from Pheromone Treasures just arrived yesterday so I will try out Core solo first as this is the most common one members give it praise.

I'm glad I'm now one of a great community here and hopefully be of use to everyone with my mone uses in Thailand. Pardon my English as it is not my native language.
12-30-2017 3:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Greetings from Thailand
12-30-2017 4:26 AM

Welcome bro! Thai ladies are well known for their warmth and friendliness. Hope to hear from your monr experience soon. Do keep us posted.
12-30-2017 4:26 AM
amp11220
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-30-2017 3:44 PM

Welcome,

I'm Chinese about your age. When I was in Bangkok DP, Wolf worked well for my purposes.
Core or M3X is good for Asians too.

Happy testing.
12-30-2017 3:44 PM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2018 12:41 PM

Just got back from a trip to Japan.

Before I went to Japan, I tested my vanilla scented GOA right on the day I received it. It was my first choice because I wanted to test if I would get depression from the dienone. I was going to test at 1 drop at first but accidentally dropped 2 drops on my wrists. Went to have dinner with friends and one of my friends brought his female friend over. I'd never met this girl so I didn't know if it was GOA or her personality but she seemed chatty and laughed with all my silly jokes. Actually, we all had great laughs on the dinner table that night.

After the dinner, we went to see a movie (the girl didn't go with us, she went home first). We reserved seats on the far left of the row so there were quite a few people who had to walk pass us to the center of the row. There was this one 7/10 girl who walked pass us and sat down 2-3 seats away from me who looked at me for a few seconds from her seat. Maybe she got a whiff of the GOA? I don't really know.

I will test more of the GOA later on because I brought AT and THU sample to Japan with me instead. Next is my report on AT/THU in Japan.
01-11-2018 12:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from thailand . Nice to meet you all Mr.A 9 1,255 01-22-2019 6:55 AM
Last Post: Mr.A
  Greetings from Thailand! dp310 19 5,103 06-16-2013 5:22 PM
Last Post: Jojje