Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Portugal
fredr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello from Portugal
12-22-2012 6:01 PM

Hi everyone,

i've been "studying" this forum for a few days now, but i am a little bite confused with the amount of information that is available. For what i can see, the community is very open and whiling to help, and for that i give you my best drool Girl in love. In this days this is very rare. Smile

Now.. Help please!!!

I am 33 athletic built 1.79m and one of mine characteristic is the difficulty to get a good first impression. Usually is very difficult to start a conversation with a stranger... either male or female.

I am starting a new job in February, need some help here again, as never worked as an employed before. All my job experience were in management positions and boss. I will be working as a flight attendant.

Finally, for what I've read, Alpha maschio is the one to get...for girls and flirting.. is this right?

Anyway hope you can help me, and if there is some info in Europe shops would be good, as i cant find most of the brands ton online European based companies.

Thank you againg

Fred
12-22-2012 6:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello from Portugal
12-22-2012 6:32 PM

Hi, Fred.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find all the info you would be looking for and more.

There arent many European companies i consider serious, but you can find some products at Ebay. I also heared about a Polish pheromone company, but doesnt really know much about them.
Many of the American companies usually ship very fast, so it shouldnt be much problem with where the company is based. Neither have i had any problem getting my orders trough custom.
If you are considering Alpha Maschio, a look at Glace from same company would be a good idea for a general good first impression. It is said to have a good effect getting people start talking. It might even help yourself as it is reported to give some self effect. Glace have tons of good reports by other members of Pherotruth. However, i havent had such good luck with Glace as other are talking about. For flirting, i consider Certo as a better product than Alpha Maschio, as AM is more serious and straight forward sexual. While Certo gives a more relaxed good mood and trusting wibe.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 6:33 PM by Q-Tips.)
12-22-2012 6:32 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-22-2012 6:57 PM

welcome to the forum fredr

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-22-2012 6:57 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-22-2012 7:23 PM

Hi fredr, welcome to PheroTruth!

Most of us have had problems with approach anxiety or breaking the ice at one time or another, so you're not alone. But, your new job will not only allow for but require you to initiate conversations with men and women over and over and over, and that is going to help a ton!

I am going to STRONGLY suggest avoiding the sexual pheromonews like Alpha Maschio for now, and at least until you are well settled and respected in your new career!

The good news is that I REALLY think the socials will do you a world of good, even more than any sexual would in the confines that you'll be using them.

We do have probably the friendliest and one of the most intelligent forum memberships around. Not only that, but also the most experienced pheromone enthusiasts on the planet, so if you stumble and need a bit of help, just ask. You're in good hands!

(12-22-2012 6:01 PM)fredr Wrote:  Finally, for what I've read, Alpha maschio is the one to get...for girls and flirting.. is this right?

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-22-2012 7:23 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

12-22-2012 7:32 PM

Bem vindo, amigo.

FSH
12-22-2012 7:32 PM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-22-2012 7:36 PM

Hi fredr! Welcome to PheroTruth Big Grin

I agree with Mark about you looking into social products. They are good for work, starting conversations with strangers and good for flirting. Glace from Alpha Dream is good- I like it. And a lot of the guys on here like x22 from HAX. There are a lot of good products out there to try and a lot of information to roll around in your head- for sure. Reading a lot will help a lot. And if you have questions, just ask.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-22-2012 7:36 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-23-2012 4:14 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Quote:I am going to STRONGLY suggest avoiding the sexual pheromonews like Alpha Maschio for now, and at least until you are well settled and respected in your new career!
The good news is that I REALLY think the socials will do you a world of good, even more than any sexual would in the confines that you'll be using them.

I think this is very good advice! Especially for work related use. (at least in the beginning of your career)

You said:
Quote:I am 33 athletic built 1.79m and one of mine characteristic is the difficulty to get a good first impression.

You mean athletic like a bit more muscular or slim?

As for european companies that provide pheromones.. being from Europe myself i did the same search. Mostly because i want to avoid the import tax when ordering form the Us. I only found alot of unknown stuff and shady websites.

I think its better to order from the companies directly from the US. It will be the real quality stuff for sure! On my last order from Pheromone xs, i did not have to pay any taxes since they made the invoice to be less then 30 euro value. Big Grin Contact them and ask about the shipping ;-)

I did find one website that is EU based (Netherlands) and ordered from them () They sells mostly Alpha Dream products. But the website is only in Dutch and they don't sell all the products from Alpha Dream yet. Maybe you can contact them and ask if it is possible to deliver to Portugal. ([email protected]) In my personal communication with the owner (Reto Greve), i found him to be friendly and helpfull.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-23-2012 4:14 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-23-2012 9:02 AM

Welcome to the forum fredr! I'm excited for your new endeavors into the pheromone world. I have Glace and have used it with much success in social settings. I would even suggest Corporativo, from the same company, as I found in the working environment it gave me a calm confidence and the people I worked with also responded well to it, but I am a woman so you should get some men's thoughts for sure to see if they feel it would be a good work fit for you too. Both Glace and Corpo are supposed to be advantageous for men & women alike Smile

Good luck and happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-23-2012 9:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HI from Portugal komax19 9 2,872 06-24-2013 7:28 PM
Last Post: komax19
  Hello from Portugal MarquesGil 11 5,791 05-26-2012 4:35 PM
Last Post: MarquesGil