Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Malaysia..
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 35 posts

Hello from Malaysia..
05-19-2012 1:30 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm Asian, from Malaysia. I'm new to pheromone and started to become interested in mones when i 1st got my hands on Phero-X which turn out to be totally ripped off (I got unusual attention from co-workers the 1st time i used it but totally useless afterwards. placebo effect, perhaps). It says on the label contains 0.95% none. It was impossible to have that much none (later i figured).

Ok, enough of my rants. So I stumbled upon this forum when i do some Google on Aqua Vitae. I found it interesting for one threads on specifically one product to have so many post so I read on. Currently reading Nice guy to Alpha journal (great work as33156).

I had The edge beginner pack i bought from love scent that come with musk oil with -nol. Anyone here can suggest me the correct dosage for Asian like me? I'm 28 y/o asian. Should i mix it 1st before apply or apply directly The Edge followed by musk oil afterwards?

Sorry for my poor English guys..

My collection:
The Edge, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Glace, Androstadienone, OVERDOSE, Cohesion-Xs, Evolve-Xs, S.O.B-Xs, Bliss-Xs, Connection-Xs
05-19-2012 1:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by meng123

meng123
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 294
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 73 posts

RE: Hello from Malaysia..
05-19-2012 1:45 PM

Yo Ozee,

Havent seen many malaysians here so youll be most likely the 2nd one other than me(>_<)Which part of malaysia are you from?Lol,im from penang.Nice food but a little boring(:-p)Yeah,havent heard much good things about phero-x.Hmm,not too sure how much 0.95% would be.Most products contain about 2-10mcg of none.None by itself isnt that attractive though,it tends to need to be buffered fairly well.

Thats cool that you started reading as33156's journal.Thats how i started collecting products here too.Lots of interesting stuff in there.Hmm,dont have edge so not really sure about the dosage.Heard its pretty strong though so would start with 1 spray and see how it goes.I would apply the edge directly and add the oil after.Lol,you tend to want to go low on the none here since i find most girls dont go for high none here.Would most likely go low on the edge and high on the oil since its a social.Hmm,you may want to look into some glace(alpha dream) or x22(wingman).Those are really good in malaysia from playing with them so far and are excellent socials.Sexual/social wise,could look into some M512(wingman) or corpo(alpha dream).Those are both good for our weather and are really good products over here in hot and humid weather from my testing so far.Dont hesitate to ask if you want any help or advice.Catch ya around.

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 2:03 PM by meng123.)
05-19-2012 1:45 PM
Thanks given by DGamer, shadowknight
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
146 thanks in 73 posts

05-19-2012 2:07 PM

If you go for anything from wingman,remember to use the 30% discount code.Since your also malaysian,im sure you love saving money like me(:-p) Glace/X22 and Androstadienone combos like AS3 uses are a good starter set and they pair well with sexual products so might work well with your edge.Wingman,love potion,alpha dream,liquid alchemy labs are all good companies.True pheromones are okay also and cheap.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-HAX-Pheroce...count-Code

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 2:08 PM by meng123.)
05-19-2012 2:07 PM
Thanks given by DGamer, Ozee
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

Thanks received:
50 thanks in 35 posts

05-19-2012 4:14 PM

Well hello meng123,

Nice reputation you build up here i see. I'm from Johor and yeah you're the 1st person from around here even though i found someone before but probably from love scent or AD forum if they have one. Since you suggest lower none i guess you have experienced some OD's here. Lol its true, i guess i joined OD club couple of times when i desperately want to see hits Suicide2 . I guess most girls here get intimidated easily with -none. My observation skill is low so i can't guess it right but i would say i got one serious hit from using The Edge and and Musk Oil w/-nol. It was on my gf, later i will post a journal on it. The other was subtle and i can't really tell if it comes from the mones or not. Maybe i was wrong by mixing the The Edge and MO together before applying it. I mix it with 1:1 ratio. The 1st time I apply the mix, it gives me positive self effect. It has a musky smell. I feel more confident after a minute i was on it. I feel more aware of my surrounding but feel relaxed at the same time, especially when driving. I tend to easily get irritated on the road but not that day. Later i drop 1-3 of Phero-X into the mix only to received complaint on its smell from my roommate. But my gf says i smell really nice. Smells like a baby Confused . I planned on getting Aqua Vitae for my next purchase as i saw good reviews and more consistent hits with it but not sure if I should use it alone or as a combo with -nol product. I ought to tried Scent of Eros as a combo but thinking i might as well get a cover scent and Acqua Di Gio is on my mind now. What do you think? Did you have experienced on one of those? It would be great if you have a journal yourself that I could read on since we're on the same environment.

Cheers.. Pleasantry

My collection:
The Edge, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Glace, Androstadienone, OVERDOSE, Cohesion-Xs, Evolve-Xs, S.O.B-Xs, Bliss-Xs, Connection-Xs
05-19-2012 4:14 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
2292 thanks in 1096 posts

05-19-2012 5:11 PM

Hey Ozee, welcome to PheroTruth!

We may not have a lot of folks from Malysia, but we do have members from all over the planet, so we're used to reading past any spelling or grammatical mistakes and understanding what people are trying to say, so don't worry about your english skills.

You've stumbled upon the right forum for getting unbiased information, cause this forum is not owned or opearted by any company and members are free to talk about almost anything, just as long as it doen't end up having the authorities beat down our doors. Big Grin

With you being Asian and living in an Asian country I'm going to make the suggestion that you should probably avoid the sexual products and steer more toward the socials. However, not really knowing the Malysian culture, meng123 would be far better able to tell you what type of products are likely to work best on Malysian women.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
05-19-2012 5:11 PM
Thanks given by meng123, Ozee

wizher
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

05-19-2012 9:14 PM

please welcome malaysian... im from your neigbour country indonesia
05-19-2012 9:14 PM
Thanks given by Ozee
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
146 thanks in 73 posts

05-19-2012 9:43 PM

(05-19-2012 4:14 PM)Ozee Wrote:  Well hello meng123,

Nice reputation you build up here i see. I'm from Johor and yeah you're the 1st person from around here even though i found someone before but probably from love scent or AD forum if they have one. Since you suggest lower none i guess you have experienced some OD's here. Lol its true, i guess i joined OD club couple of times when i desperately want to see hits Suicide2 . I guess most girls here get intimidated easily with -none. My observation skill is low so i can't guess it right but i would say i got one serious hit from using The Edge and and Musk Oil w/-nol. It was on my gf, later i will post a journal on it. The other was subtle and i can't really tell if it comes from the mones or not. Maybe i was wrong by mixing the The Edge and MO together before applying it. I mix it with 1:1 ratio. The 1st time I apply the mix, it gives me positive self effect. It has a musky smell. I feel more confident after a minute i was on it. I feel more aware of my surrounding but feel relaxed at the same time, especially when driving. I tend to easily get irritated on the road but not that day. Later i drop 1-3 of Phero-X into the mix only to received complaint on its smell from my roommate. But my gf says i smell really nice. Smells like a baby Confused . I planned on getting Aqua Vitae for my next purchase as i saw good reviews and more consistent hits with it but not sure if I should use it alone or as a combo with -nol product. I ought to tried Scent of Eros as a combo but thinking i might as well get a cover scent and Acqua Di Gio is on my mind now. What do you think? Did you have experienced on one of those? It would be great if you have a journal yourself that I could read on since we're on the same environment.

Cheers.. Pleasantry

Haha,haven’t been to johor yet.Need to travel around Malaysia a bit more(^_^)Im sure its a nice place to live though.Yeah,theres quite a few Malaysians on the AD forum that ive met.Most vanished after claiming the 25$ gift certificate though.The forum and products here are a lot beter anyway (:-p) Haha,yeah.Ive had my fair share of OD’s around here.You dont really have to go very low but you probably cant go as high as some of the people here in terms of dosage.My worst OD so far was from New Pheromone Additive.Lol,think thats a lost cause d,should have tried edge instead.Ive been hearing good things about impi as well from love-scent.Need to get around to looking into it sometime when they are having their next holiday sale.Haha,yeah.At least with an OD,it confirms to you that they are working and doing something though.Ive done that a few times just to reconfirm that they arent placebo.Haha,yeah. You can usually use fairly strong sexuals on your girlfriend without backlash normally because comfort has already been built.No worries about mixing the two.In our case,you would probably have to dilute the edge a bit anyway for it to work well.In a 1:1 mix,your most likely getting around 3mcg of none which is a good dosage for here.Yup thats one of the more fun self effects of some of the mones.Mood boosting and relaxing.Haha,not too sure about the baby comment since haven’t actually smelled phero-x before.Not too sure about aqua vitae since i haven’t tried it yet because i didnt think im confident enough to be congruent with it yet.Heard that one takes a bit of effort to get the best use of it but its one of the best products once you do.You can always switch it with one of their other products if you cant get it working for you anyway.Youll probably want to use it in a combo with a –nol product since ive heard it can sometime be a little intimidating but should work well around people you already have comfort built up with like your girlfriend.Scent of eros is supposed to be quite good but i think glace or x22 are probably better socials if thats what your looking for.I like both of them quite a bit. Haha,dont think you will need acqua di gio as a cover scent.Lol,i think the scented aqua vitae is already supposed to smell like acqua di gio(>_<)Ive mainly been using alpha dream and wingman so far and have a small package of love potion coming to try out.Lol,ive been buying them whenever a sale pops up because of asian/Malaysian habit(>_<)Need to try LAL eventually since ive heard good things about them. Ive been a bit lazy to compile a journal lately but you can ask me anything if you want to know something.Im a bit addicted to the forum so im around quite a lot.

05-19-2012 9:43 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

Thanks received:
50 thanks in 35 posts

05-20-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:Lol,ive been buying them whenever a sale pops up because of asian/Malaysian habit(>_<)

i second that Good but since my curiosity get on top of my head right now i can't resist to order some good quality mones regardless of the price Dash1 i know that is stupid but it is soooo tempting to see to what extent it can do drool

Quote:Not too sure about aqua vitae since i haven’t tried it yet because i didn't think im confident enough to be congruent with it yet.

We're on the same boat. I'm the lone wolf guy type. hard to approach, can't start a conversation with a girl i'm interested without being so awkward. not because of my appearance. i had a athletic body type since i frequently workout at gym. i just need something to boost my confident that can build up social sense which can go a very long way in the game with a little extra sexiness and alpha vibe Smoke

you did mentioned glace, did you ever tried it yourself? did you get into the center of attention with alpha male vibe?

My collection:
05-20-2012 12:40 AM
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
146 thanks in 73 posts

05-20-2012 1:31 AM

(05-20-2012 12:40 AM)Ozee Wrote:  i second that Good but since my curiosity get on top of my head right now i can't resist to order some good quality mones regardless of the price Dash1 i know that is stupid but it is soooo tempting to see to what extent it can do drool

We're on the same boat. I'm the lone wolf guy type. hard to approach, can't start a conversation with a girl i'm interested without being so awkward. not because of my appearance. i had a athletic body type since i frequently workout at gym. i just need something to boost my confident that can build up social sense which can go a very long way in the game with a little extra sexiness and alpha vibe Smoke

you did mentioned glace, did you ever tried it yourself? did you get into the center of attention with alpha male vibe?

Haha,can understand that.I went on a buying frenzy when i first got here too,lol.Would get one and see what it does though first before getting the next one.

Yeah, i have some problems with girls too although not as bad as before.Thats good that you have the looks down.Thats always a useful part of the puzzle.If your going for the center of attention and alpha male vibe,would take a look at wolf or corpo.They are both good alpha products with a bit of celebrity vibe.C4 is also supposed to be good but i havent gotten around to testing it enough to comment on it yet.M512 is wingman black in oil and is a good status/sexiness product.Haha,you should do some reading though.Lots of interesting journals here.

Yup,ive used glace pretty often.Its not really alpha or center of attention.Its more a social mone that gets more comfortable talking to you and they talk more than they normally would.It also can draw people in because they feel like talking to you.I like X22 quite a bit too,maybe a bit more than glace.Its a bit smoother and deeper than glace with less chattiness but they are both good products.

05-20-2012 1:31 AM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1200
Thanks received:
2264 thanks in 1125 posts

05-20-2012 8:40 AM