Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Indonesia
satria
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
59 thanks in 35 posts

RE: Hello from Indonesia
09-08-2015 8:43 AM

interesting...

i'm curious to try alpha dream's products. never tried it before.
found a local distributor from jogja, they made it available in sample size 10ml too.

Gonna give a shot for AM L&S & Glace
mudah2an cocok Big Grin
09-08-2015 8:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nubi
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

09-12-2015 12:49 PM

(07-26-2015 3:51 PM)megingrul Wrote:  haloo broo saya br pakr pake holy grail aja bro.

br nemu distributor nya HAX aja, kl langsung dr web nya agak susah broo saya ga pake credit card hehehe

stock holy grail udah hbs bngung mau beli lagi atau ganti yg lain. dr bbrp produk yg udah dicoba untuk orang indo plng ngefek yg mana bro? thanks

Hai bro, semua bagus asal dipakai pada dosis & event yg sesuai.
Ane paling suka pake Instant Honesty, AV atau Wolf.
Voodoo bagus juga utk nge-date.

Hi bro, all is good if you wear it in appropriate dosage and suitable events.
Mostly I wear Instant Honesty, AV or Wolf for daily use.
Voodoo is also good for dating.
09-12-2015 12:49 PM
mr.panda
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-15-2015 10:59 PM

hi, I am from Indonesia as well and are learning about pheromones ... based on the experience of the type of pheromones which are the most suitable for Indonesia because I read some tread there are some pheromone that seems less suitable and less intimidating for asia
11-15-2015 10:59 PM

mr.panda
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-15-2015 11:09 PM

Bro...berdasar pengalaman..mana yg lebih cocok AM ato wolf untuk bersosialisasi?kmrn ada disarankan pke LIIK
11-15-2015 11:09 PM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
59 thanks in 35 posts

11-16-2015 10:41 PM

Hi mr panda... salam juga dari indo.

Untuk keperluan apa, di situasi apa mau dipakainya?

I'm far for expert here... but i understand you don't wanna make a mistake for your 1st purchase. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as the best mones for everyone, neither the best mones for one group of nation/ ethnicity. Individual chemistry, suitable occasion / environment, dosages, your behavior / preferences / congruency, are some factors that plays a big role to attain result from your pheromones use.

Yes there are some general consensus, like you mentioned, high androstenone formula might be not the best choice to use around traditional southeast asian women (indonesian in your case). But it also not always the case. Still u must consider what kind of social setting you are in. I believe high none still useful for night clubs, even in indo.

To narrow down your options, you may start from the most highly rated products here, this thread by paradox is very useful. Pick one or several products from there, and start learning each product thoroughly.

Here is the tread:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...mones+2015

You can also PM another indonesian members here and ask advice from them... some of them i recall (Fero-Man, T-Rex) owned quite huge collection of mones, so i assume they have more experiences.

Hope this helps.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 10:44 PM by satria.)
11-16-2015 10:41 PM
mr.panda
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-17-2015 4:46 AM

Sosialisasi,hub kntor dan wanita...I closed, shy and hard bersosalisasi or start with a new person, in my relationship with the woman, from a selection of 10 men, women will choose me as an option to 11
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2015 4:50 AM by mr.panda.)
11-17-2015 4:46 AM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
91 thanks in 47 posts

11-17-2015 9:20 AM

(11-17-2015 4:46 AM)mr.panda Wrote:  Sosialisasi,hub kntor dan wanita...I closed, shy and hard bersosalisasi or start with a new person, in my relationship with the woman, from a selection of 10 men, women will choose me as an option to 11

if i must choose, i will go for wolf! it will make you believe if pheromone work, all you need to do is smile and relax.

Pandora's Box:
AD: L2K V.1 & V.2, AM, Certo, Galce, Corporativo.
PSX: Xist, Evolve, Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Taboo, S.O.B, Desire Me, API.
LAL: NAG, NUDE, Bad Wolf, AV, Wolf, A4A, Voodoo, MAX T-150.
PT: ETFZ, THU, GOA.
LoveScent: NPA, Alpha-7.
LovePotion: Voracious, SS4M, Charisma.
Apex: Core, Imprint, M3X

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
11-17-2015 9:20 AM

satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
59 thanks in 35 posts

11-17-2015 11:26 AM

(11-17-2015 4:46 AM)mr.panda Wrote:  Sosialisasi,hub kntor dan wanita...I closed, shy and hard bersosalisasi or start with a new person, in my relationship with the woman, from a selection of 10 men, women will choose me as an option to 11

Well, those are 3 different purpose Big Grin

I agree with t-Rex, wolf could be a good start for you.

However, i think you need to know there are also products available that made specifically for each goal you mentioned.

Examples:

-Social mones, designed to make your social interaction easier, encourage conversation, make you appear more friendly, etc etc. To name a few, there are Glace from Alpha Dream, Hypnotica from LAL, Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures, Orbital and Core from Apex, and many more from other vendor.

-Work/office setting, status mones shall be perfect for this. Promote respect and trust from others, make you appear more charismatic and confidence, help your to focus, motivated, and getting things done. In this category you may look for Wolf from LAL, Captain and Alpha Treasure from PT, Titan and Style from Apex, Ascend from PXS, Corporativo from Alpha Dream, etc etc.

- Now for your ‘women’ category? This is the tricky one, coz so many variant and choices in this category. Even the status mones that mentioned above sometimes can be considered as attraction blend too. Some attraction products provide obvious reaction that you can notice easily (Aqua Vitae and Alfa Maschio for example), but also there are products that attract women in more subtle way, delayed effect, that harder to spot on (Nude Alpha for example).
Not to mentioned the highly sexual blends that might only suitable for specific situations (Primitives, Dirty Primitives, New Pheromones Additive, etc). I have no experiences to explain more, so I suggest you to spend more time reading reports and review in the forum.

Lastly, reading your description about your personality, if you say you are closed person, shy, hard to socialize, and believing you always the last options for every women, then i think you need more than pheromones to solve your ‘problems’.

You need to improve your inner self too. Learn to be more open, friendly, widen social circle, and never look yourself as a low value. I highly recommend you to read this very useful thread:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...val+course

Beli wolf, lalu ikutin semua petunjuk yang ada di trit itu.
Gud luck kawanku !
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2015 11:34 AM by satria.)
11-17-2015 11:26 AM
mr.panda
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-18-2015 7:51 AM

Tank u ilmunya,dmna d indonesia yg rekomendasi u produk LAL dan AD?how about L2K?V.1 and V.2
11-18-2015 7:51 AM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
59 thanks in 35 posts

11-18-2015 8:16 AM

Better purchase directly from LAL / AD website. Ongkir sekitar 200rb, lama pengiriman 2minggu.

Belum ada distributor LAL di indo.
Kalau Alpha Dream reseller indo bisa beli di kingpheromone dot com, loaksinya di jogja. Selain produk AD, mereka juga punya produk LAL tapi cuma sxd9 ama vodoo.

Ada seller produk AD di tokopedia, kemasan decan (smaller size 10ml). Nama toko nya Fifi Shop. Coba aja tester dulu beli sample nya disitu.
11-18-2015 8:16 AM

Share This Thread