Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Indonesia
megingrul
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Hello from Indonesia
07-26-2015 3:58 PM

(05-01-2015 8:00 AM)moneranger Wrote:  Halo bro nubi, Welcome to PT
Belum pernah nyoba Androtics sebatas PXS, LAL, dan Pheromone Treasure
PXS juga 30-40 hari dan free delivery cost untuk order $50 atau lebih dan aman dari cukai2an Heat
Pheromone Treasure lumayan cepat bisa 20-30 hari via USPSS First Class

Hallo broo,

benernya peluang bisnis bagus buat jadi distributor LAL atau produk selain HAX di indo hehehe

sempet nemu ada yg datengin alpha dream di kaskus tp blm smpt tanya2

how are you bro?
07-26-2015 3:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

satria
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
59 thanks in 35 posts

09-05-2015 11:11 AM

hi guys...

ogut ikut absen juga yaa disini Smile

i really looking forward to hearing more reports, review, and recommendations from fellow indonesian user here. Given the conservative nature of our culture, i guess we have tougher testing ground to deal with Big Grin

I would also consider sample/ product exchanges/trading among us, as its much more convenience in shipping cost and delivery time.
any thought?

cheers
satria
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 11:12 AM by satria.)
09-05-2015 11:11 AM
raft
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-05-2015 5:46 PM

Agree with you Satria.
I've try some products such as : holygrail, AM and Goa which is very challenging. I use AM to my wife and its like repellent for her and sometimes she said never use that"parfume" around me. But for other it seems that it works (my assumption is because i select black spice that slighty strong).
For Goa, i got a lot of compliment from my wife but not really something sexual turn which i expect (you know, married people like me sometimes need a spark).

Basically, let's start, have Goa in my stash, be happy to share with you a sample . I have sample treasureful shine along with last time purchase, which i plan to try it in the office sometimes next week. Once its bottle empty i can use it to send you sample. You can just pm your address, unfortunately i still can't reply any pm message due to my limited # post.
09-05-2015 5:46 PM
pam2
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

09-06-2015 1:19 AM

Hello I'm from Indonesia too, nice to see you in this forum
09-06-2015 1:19 AM
pandatrooper
satori

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

09-06-2015 9:59 PM

hello my fellow Indonesian brothers!

Salam kenal masbro!

I am 30 year old male living in Jakarta.

I have been using AM, Wolf and A4A as my main collection.

I also own Bad Wolf and Voodoo but just the tester.

We should all meet up if there is any chance to exchange informations, knowledge or collection.
I think it would definitely be useful and helpful for us.

Maybe hunting together can be a possibility too yea?

Best Regards,
Pandatrooper

LAL : Wolf, BW, AV, Voodoo, A4A

AD : AM

Dondays : Tokimeki, BS Copulins
09-06-2015 9:59 PM

satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
59 thanks in 35 posts

09-07-2015 8:08 PM

(09-05-2015 5:46 PM)raft Wrote:  Agree with you Satria.
I've try some products such as : holygrail, AM and Goa which is very challenging. I use AM to my wife and its like repellent for her and sometimes she said never use that"parfume" around me. But for other it seems that it works (my assumption is because i select black spice that slighty strong).
For Goa, i got a lot of compliment from my wife but not really something sexual turn which i expect (you know, married people like me sometimes need a spark).

Basically, let's start, have Goa in my stash, be happy to share with you a sample . I have sample treasureful shine along with last time purchase, which i plan to try it in the office sometimes next week. Once its bottle empty i can use it to send you sample. You can just pm your address, unfortunately i still can't reply any pm message due to my limited # post.

Hi raft!

Sure, i'll pm you. Would love to try GOA.
Re your situation, hmm i feel you bro Big Grin
I'm also married (two kido actually ). My initial intention using mones was also to reignited the spark of our love n bed life. but IME, its difficult to targeting some specific person, especialy wifey Big Grin. As a newbie who still have doubts in mones, thats could discourage you.

Better use social first, go out, try to interact more. Talk to strangers. Get the Aha moments. And learn more to find appropriate product for wife.

(09-06-2015 9:59 PM)pandatrooper Wrote:  hello my fellow Indonesian brothers!

Salam kenal masbro!

I am 30 year old male living in Jakarta.

I have been using AM, Wolf and A4A as my main collection.

I also own Bad Wolf and Voodoo but just the tester.

We should all meet up if there is any chance to exchange informations, knowledge or collection.
I think it would definitely be useful and helpful for us.

Maybe hunting together can be a possibility too yea?

Best Regards,
Pandatrooper

Hai panda,
I still have no luck with my A4A sample.
Would you mind to share your exp?
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 8:17 PM by satria.)
09-07-2015 8:08 PM
pandatrooper
satori

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

09-07-2015 9:56 PM

(09-05-2015 5:46 PM)raft Wrote:  Agree with you Satria.

Hey raft,

I have been using AM for my wife and she never hated it before. in fact she always go crazy (in a good way) whenever i have AM on..

I think it maybe because of the black spice smell that you have chosen.. Try purchasing any mones in the future that is unscented bro.. The ladies here are pretty picky with smell.. Thus, safer to go unscented and use your wife favourite perfume of yours as a cover scent.

Can you explain further what does GOA does to you?

Best Regards,
Pandatrooper

09-07-2015 9:56 PM
pandatrooper
satori

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

09-07-2015 10:04 PM

Hai panda,
I still have no luck with my A4A sample.
Would you mind to share your exp?
[/quote]

Hey satria,

Salam kenal!

Why no luck with your A4A sample?

I can't really share my experience with A4A with you because I, myself, has not seen any effective response yet from wearing A4A..

Everytime i put on A4A, i feel that i did not get as many blatant hits as the rest of the mones that i owned (AM, Wolf).

I have tried wearing it solo for about 1-2 weeks and it still the same.. I have even tried adjusting the dosage from starting with 1 drop -> 2 drops -> 3 drops -> 4 drops.. and still nothing much..

I'm not sure whether it is my body chemistry or i need to be more patient in learning how to use A4A since i get pretty impatient with it considering i have way more obvious hits with the AM and Wolf.

I will be happy to trade with you my A4A for a collection of yours that i have never tried if you don't mind.. the bottle is almost full and it has been in my shelf for quite some time now collecting dust..

PM me if any of you here are interested in trading your unused mones with my A4A..

Best Regards,
Pandatrooper

09-07-2015 10:04 PM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
59 thanks in 35 posts

09-07-2015 10:56 PM

Same here....

I only have 1 sample vial of A4A.
Tested for about two weeks... Mostly at workplace, and home on few occasion.
Yet, i couldnt really see the plus point of this specifically targeted asian mix, compare to other general mixes ive tried. So i dont think i would purchase a full bottle of it.

Nude and possess alpha showed me much better results. Some blatant hits, always get clear iois.

Currently I only have Dirty primitive & possess alpha (euro dropper) and taboo & cohesion (spray).

Have a sample of wolf but have not tested yet.
Another samples i have: ascend, celebrity, and vibe from PXS
09-07-2015 10:56 PM

raft
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-08-2015 2:16 AM

(09-07-2015 9:56 PM)pandatrooper Wrote:  Hey raft,

I have been using AM for my wife and she never hated it before. in fact she always go crazy (in a good way) whenever i have AM on..

I think it maybe because of the black spice smell that you have chosen.. Try purchasing any mones in the future that is unscented bro.. The ladies here are pretty picky with smell.. Thus, safer to go unscented and use your wife favourite perfume of yours as a cover scent.

Can you explain further what does GOA does to you?

Best Regards,
Pandatrooper

Hi Pandatrooper,

Yes I guess so, would prefer unscented version especially from AD. Yesterday is my first try using L2k v1 with L&S, the effect is crazy (something that I looking for) but again its scent is similar to "minyak sinyong-nyong" according to me, and I have to cover with other perfume.

Back to GoA, I have 30 ml Goa and I make on the go version, I added my perfume John Varvatos in to on-the-go-bottle (ex holygrail bottle 10 ml), so it will be use spray.

- The effect to my wife : you will become her prince charming, one time in the middle of chit-chat, she said "oh sorry, what did you say, I just can't focus since you are so cute". When cuddling with her, she always kissed my neck deeply where I apply on it (never happen before since she always kissed at my cheek)

- At work: since AM black spice is repellant to my wife, I use 1 spray at the forearms morning before I go with motobike. At the office add 1 spray Goa from my on-the-go at my neck. Affect to female : I notice that they are become more chatty and one girl sometimes touching her lips when talking to me. But different result from male buddy, I feel that they stay away from me. I suspect this is coming from Goa because last time I use 2 spray Goa only (without AM) the reaction from male buddy is they like flew away from me.

I still try here and there to find my best application point.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 2:17 AM by raft.)
09-08-2015 2:16 AM

Share This Thread