Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from California! Help a bit?
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello from California! Help a bit?
11-16-2017 5:44 PM

(11-16-2017 1:51 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  From my own experience as a straight, young man I've seen most hits on gay guys with Alfa Maschio and Aqua Vitae, especially the latter. Interestingly enough, AV is also a lesbian repellent (they get pissed at me for no reason) and also a cuckold scenario attractor. As others have mentioned, LAL also has a gay products line. That's probably your best bet.

Hi Mac:

Did you observe men being attracted to a male friend whom was wearing AV or did you personally experience this while wearing AV? Seems like it would be really good for what California needs to use it for and hopefully works great for him. Not quite for me though... Helps me write off my list in favor of NA or BW.

And if most of the women AV attracted was for cuckold scenarios? Definitely not for me... Whether the alpha male or the beta male in that scenario, thats just f'd up.
If ya want abused that bad, ya might as well give your gal the keys to your car and lay under the tires.

As an aside, I forget what combo it was but one combo(think it was pxs combo with lots of none) got me both lady and guy hits. It was before I started posting but If i find the combo in my notes, ill post it here. I do remember it had high none from all the mones comboed together, if that helps at all.
11-16-2017 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2017 6:21 PM

I'm the one using AV. It hits everybody, no matter their sexual preference in my experience. I've even seen blatant hits on trannies using AV. It's the most powerful attraction product I've used and it's all over the place. It doesn't discriminate.

About the cuckold thing, it happened 2 times. First time was in a bar where a 40 something guy straight up offered me the woman he was With. I politely declined, but was thinking wtf is going on in my head. And other strange things happened that night. Sometime later I was outside a hotel where a 40 something woman passed me and out of the blue turned around and started talking to me. She said something about how her daughter was getting married, but maybe she should break up with the guy to marry me instead. Then her husband came and yelled at her "I leave you alone for 5 minutes and you're already cheating on me!" and then the guy smiled and winked at me. The woman flirted more with me, it was pretty fucking obvious what was going on, but I somehow managed to escape with my balls still intact.

One time could've been one off. It had never happened to me before, both times I used AV around 10 drops solo.
11-16-2017 6:21 PM

Supserg
IG: @supserg

Rep Post

11-16-2017 7:30 PM

Thank you guys, I’m at work right now and my package has been delivered. I can’t wait to try Alfa Maschio. There’s a couple things I want to accomplish though. One is to see how these mones work around my partner. I want to see if he gets crazy attracted to me or just pissed off, it will be a good experiment. I also asked for the Certo sample and hopefully it’s in there because I want to try and see how he reacts to that one since we are long term.

Now the other thing is being able to not feel invisible in social settings wether they’re gay or not. I feel like I’m better as heck or people don’t really acknowledge me at times I feel left out. So I’m thinking AM and glace can help with that. Someone suggested Corpo but hopefully AM works for respect as well...it usually happens when I’m hanging out with my Partners friends and I just don’t really feeel
Included because they’re so close and I want to feel like the celebrity for once lol. We’ll see how everything goes. I do want to try the gay mones but I’ll be deprimente with what I have and report back. There’s not many reports on gays here anyways so I think it will be interesting for everyone Smile
11-16-2017 7:30 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2017 7:37 PM

(11-16-2017 7:30 PM)Supserg Wrote:  Thank you guys, I’m at work right now and my package has been delivered. I can’t wait to try Alfa Maschio. There’s a couple things I want to accomplish though. One is to see how these mones work around my partner. I want to see if he gets crazy attracted to me or just pissed off, it will be a good experiment. I also asked for the Certo sample and hopefully it’s in there because I want to try and see how he reacts to that one since we are long term.

Now the other thing is being able to not feel invisible in social settings wether they’re gay or not. I feel like I’m better as heck or people don’t really acknowledge me at times I feel left out. So I’m thinking AM and glace can help with that. Someone suggested Corpo but hopefully AM works for respect as well...it usually happens when I’m hanging out with my Partners friends and I just don’t really feeel
Included because they’re so close and I want to feel like the celebrity for once lol. We’ll see how everything goes. I do want to try the gay mones but I’ll be deprimente with what I have and report back. There’s not many reports on gays here anyways so I think it will be interesting for everyone Smile

AV is known to specifically give that celebrity vibe. It also personally gives me awesome selfies. Reason I added just because of your choice of wording "celebrity"
11-16-2017 7:37 PM
Supserg

Rep Post

11-16-2017 7:45 PM

(11-16-2017 7:37 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  AV is known to specifically give that celebrity vibe. It also personally gives me awesome selfies. Reason I added just because of your choice of wording "celebrity"

I’ll check that out too for sure. Right now I’ll work with what I have. I guess I impulsevly bought AM and glace and now digging deeper there’s so much other stuff. Does AM give the respect vibe as well? Let’s say at one spray?
11-16-2017 7:45 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2017 8:02 PM

(11-16-2017 7:45 PM)Supserg Wrote:  I’ll check that out too for sure. Right now I’ll work with what I have. I guess I impulsevly bought AM and glace and now digging deeper there’s so much other stuff. Does AM give the respect vibe as well? Let’s say at one spray?

I have no experience with AM, I will let vets with that product chime in.
11-16-2017 8:02 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-16-2017 8:05 PM

Oh yeah mate, A.M. does have a bit of respect for me. From the males. From females it's more sexual attraction. For me, it works best at bars night clubs scenarios. And it works best at the night time rather than the day time. But none the less, give it a try anyway.

Start with 1 spray for about 6 days straight. And then give it a rest about 1 day while properly cleaning ur app points with a good cleaning agent like witch hazel. During each day, clean'em with the same witch hazel daily before going to sleep.

If ya still won't get no hits, try 2 sprays the following week. If ya don't understand what's going on, try different methods. App points. And so on. Different things can change different aspects and results.

Good luck. Smile
11-16-2017 8:05 PM
Supserg

Rep Post

11-16-2017 8:26 PM

(11-16-2017 8:05 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Oh yeah mate, A.M. does have a bit of respect for me. From the males. From females it's more sexual attraction. For me, it works best at bars night clubs scenarios. And it works best at the night time rather than the day time. But none the less, give it a try anyway.

Start with 1 spray for about 6 days straight. And then give it a rest about 1 day while properly cleaning ur app points with a good cleaning agent like witch hazel. During each day, clean'em with the same witch hazel daily before going to sleep.

If ya still won't get no hits, try 2 sprays the following week. If ya don't understand what's going on, try different methods. App points. And so on. Different things can change different aspects and results.

Good luck. Smile

Ok. I was going to ask about cleaning up the app points so thank you for that!
So I think tonight I’m going to do a spray of AM and go to my parents house and see how he reacts to it just me and him and self effects too, but if I got the sample of certo then I’ll probably chicken out on the AM and just go for certo. Lol
Can’t wait to get home . 30 more minutes and my first mone experience starts!
11-16-2017 8:26 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-16-2017 9:53 PM

Keep us posted. Try A.M. solo. On 1 spray. And don't worry, it won't bite ya. Lol.
11-16-2017 9:53 PM
Supserg

Rep Post

11-17-2017 2:14 AM

Ok. So it’s 11pm in California. My bf just went to sleep but let me tell you my first experience with mones.

I get home from work, find the packages at the door, take a shower and I decided to use CERTO because I got
It as a sample with my AM since I was going to go see my partner. I sprayed one on each side of the neck and one in front. I heard the sampleBottles sprays are a lot smaller so I said why not. Then I saw the bottle of Glace and I just couldn’t resist lol so I did one spray on each forearm and went to the store.

At first I felt like I was high. It was a weird feeling but I didn’t feel
Sick just in my own world! I was in the car and all of the sudden I started giggleing
It was hilarious.

An hour and a half later I didn’t feel
High anymore I just felt calm but let
Me tell you when my Bf got home we were just talking nonsense and laughing for no reason periodically, it wasn’t like non stop conversation, maybe more GLACE for that. (he has no idea I’m doing this) then all of the sudden he starts getting all lovey with me but in a Horny way. Like sweet but savage idk how to explain it but it wa cute. He kept looking at me and telling me he loves me non stop, he wouldn’t stop touching me and he looked at me in such a way, like his eyes were sparkling a little. (Not exaggerating I swear!)

we went to bed and we had sex but the whole time he was dropping the L word which he does but not this much. CERTO? Anyways day one I think was a success and I can say that certo works on gay couples too. Tomorrow I’m
Going to work and I got a sample of CORPO. Let’s see how that goes. How many sprays should I do from the sample bottle of Corpo?
Tomorrow is the real test because I see A LOT of people at work and I work one on one with them so maybe I’ll throw some glace too? Idk but this is fun.
11-17-2017 2:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Guy From California Here Tatsu1991 6 2,226 08-21-2016 5:51 PM
Last Post: Bootygoals
  Hello from California BarefootOxford 3 1,596 07-03-2016 1:39 PM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
Shocked Hello from California fdesa12 7 2,560 01-24-2014 8:42 PM
Last Post: sushi