Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from California
BarefootOxford
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 13 posts

Hello from California
06-30-2016 3:18 PM

Hey guys,

I'm a new user here, and still learning about mones. I've been experimenting a few times with products from Alpha Dream and Androtics Direct. I'm 43 and looking to enhance my presence in the office, as well as my hit rate with younger women. My game is OK, and I'm working to improve that.

The area where I live has a lot of asians and latinas, and I gather they respond very differently.

I've got:

LIIK v1 unscented (2012)
LIIK v2 Leather and Steel (2014)
Alfa Maschio unscented (2014)
Glace unscented (2014)

And I have the intro pack from Androtics arriving today. I've read a few posts about issues there, and I don't understand what's going on, but I hope what I get is effective stuff.

Thanks!
06-30-2016 3:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
178 thanks in 69 posts

RE: Hello from California
06-30-2016 4:47 PM

(06-30-2016 3:18 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Hey guys,

I'm a new user here, and still learning about mones. I've been experimenting a few times with products from Alpha Dream and Androtics Direct. I'm 43 and looking to enhance my presence in the office, as well as my hit rate with younger women. My game is OK, and I'm working to improve that.

The area where I live has a lot of asians and latinas, and I gather they respond very differently.

I've got:

LIIK v1 unscented (2012)
LIIK v2 Leather and Steel (2014)
Alfa Maschio unscented (2014)
Glace unscented (2014)

And I have the intro pack from Androtics arriving today. I've read a few posts about issues there, and I don't understand what's going on, but I hope what I get is effective stuff.

Thanks!

Latinas would likely respond well to the Alfa Maschio, and I believe that 2014 was before the incident with the changed formula/less potent androstenone.

I don't have any experience using AM with asians, but from similar mixes I wouldn't expect great results in that area.

If you're particularly interested in asians I know Liquid Alchemy labs has asian for non-asians, and Pheromonetreasures has Auraental. These are both highly respected companies, and John and Garry both have fantastic customer service.

Otherwise, the advanced search using the google website search with "asians" may provide useful information if you'd like to do some digging there. Latinas typically love higher androstenone mixes IME and many others' experiences, but I'd advise doing some digging there as well.

Do report in the L2K V2 thread your results, I know many guys are probably wondering about how the new formula is different.

Best of luck friend.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
06-30-2016 4:47 PM
BarefootOxford
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 13 posts

07-01-2016 11:05 AM

(06-30-2016 4:47 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  Latinas would likely respond well to the Alfa Maschio, and I believe that 2014 was before the incident with the changed formula/less potent androstenone.

I don't have any experience using AM with asians, but from similar mixes I wouldn't expect great results in that area.

If you're particularly interested in asians I know Liquid Alchemy labs has asian for non-asians, and Pheromonetreasures has Auraental. These are both highly respected companies, and John and Garry both have fantastic customer service.

Otherwise, the advanced search using the google website search with "asians" may provide useful information if you'd like to do some digging there. Latinas typically love higher androstenone mixes IME and many others' experiences, but I'd advise doing some digging there as well.

Do report in the L2K V2 thread your results, I know many guys are probably wondering about how the new formula is different.

Best of luck friend.

Thank you for the advice and warm welcome. I'll also get started with the L2K V2 thread.
07-01-2016 11:05 AM
BarefootOxford
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 13 posts

07-03-2016 12:39 PM

I must have been OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND when I posted my intro, because my initial order from Alpha Dream was from June 2015 (LIIK v2 Unscented) and my second from Jan 2016 (Glace, LIIK v1 L&S and AM).

Now I'm reading that there may be issues with the items in my second order. Is there somewhere I can look for definitive info on this?

I try to read more and post less on forums, but my search skills have failed me.
07-03-2016 12:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked Hello from California fdesa12 7 590 01-24-2014 7:42 PM
Last Post: sushi