Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone!
Floydianone
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 10 posts

Hello everyone!
02-11-2013 9:11 PM

WOW I am glad I found this place!! I really started getting worried when things started taking a turn for the worst over at Androtics and PT1.

About me: I'm a caucasian male 33 yrs old, 6'0", 200lbs. I live in the Southeast US on the Gulf Coast.

I've always been the quiet reserved type and I suffer from mild to moderate social anxiety until I have a few drinks then I am fine.
I've never had problems with girls after the initial intro and conversation but the sticking point is my approach and ice breaker.

I remember when I first found AD back in '08 it was one of the best times of my life. I finally was able to get past my fear of the approach. It was pretty pathetic compared to some of the great times I've been reading about on here (like in as3's journal!!) but for me it was awesome.

I ended up getting in a pretty long serious relationship a few years ago which was great but so I took it easy on the mones for a while only buying certain staples every now and then. She had to move for work so things didn't work out, but when I came back to AD last week to re-up I noticed the prices. That led me here. So I guess I should thank AD for jacking up their prices to an ungodly amount for certain products of theirs.

Anyways it is good to be here and I hope I can contribute somehow!
Since I am single now I am having to get myself back in shape physically and mentally. After very limited research this past week I ordered the following: Glace, Corpo, L2K, Cohesion XS spray, Wolf, and AV. I also ordered some Beta-androstenol at 50mcg/spray strictly for use with my Light and Sound Machine and meditation.

Even though I ordered all of these at once I plan on taking it very slow so I can get to learn each product. Problem Is with my work schedule, I'm not able to get out for research as much as I'd like to.
But I guess now that I'm single, I'm gonna have to make more time for researchSmile
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 9:30 PM by Floydianone.)
02-11-2013 9:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, NuTrix

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8147
Thanks received:
5232 thanks in 1801 posts

RE: Hello everyone!
02-12-2013 12:00 AM

Welcome to the forum Floydianone & best of luck in your search!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
02-12-2013 12:00 AM
Thanks given by Floydianone
MBPxD40
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
59 thanks in 27 posts

02-12-2013 12:07 AM

Welcome aboard Beer

"Fear is the biggest illusion . Don't believe it, it's a lie."
02-12-2013 12:07 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

02-12-2013 1:38 AM

Welcome and happy experimenting! Don't forget to share what you find...posterity for the rest of us - journal your journey Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-12-2013 1:38 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

02-12-2013 9:40 AM

(02-11-2013 9:11 PM)Floydianone Wrote:  Anyways it is good to be here and I hope I can contribute somehow!
Since I am single now I am having to get myself back in shape physically and mentally. After very limited research this past week I ordered the following: Glace, Corpo, L2K, Cohesion XS spray, Wolf, and AV. I also ordered some Beta-androstenol at 50mcg/spray strictly for use with my Light and Sound Machine and meditation.

Even though I ordered all of these at once I plan on taking it very slow so I can get to learn each product. Problem Is with my work schedule, I'm not able to get out for research as much as I'd like to.
But I guess now that I'm single, I'm gonna have to make more time for researchSmile

Welcome! Floydianone.

Sounds like a nice cache you have there... 50mcg/spray beta androstenol... that's .... that's a pretty big dose. I've never used that much in one sitting. Is this something you've done before, I take it?

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-12-2013 9:40 AM

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

02-12-2013 10:29 AM

Hey Floydianone,

Glad you found us.. more people means more testing, more info and more fun Big Grin I hope you find what you are looking for here. It can be quite overwhelming as there is so much info. Journals and product reviews are a good place to start. Also check out the Life an leasure section (self inprovement forum)

http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Self-Improvement

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
02-12-2013 10:29 AM
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
302 thanks in 178 posts

02-12-2013 1:02 PM

Welcome to the club. We all come here for our own reasons and I can say that for me this place has been very helpful. For one I learned how to properly work with mones to get the best self effects and effects on others that I desire. Also I learned about a lot of resources for "self help" to get my mind in a confident place so that I can use the mones to their fullest effect. Pheromones have helped my sexual relationship with my wife as well as make me more desirable to woman in the field. With a simple honest approach and the proper phero combinations you can raise your game exponentially. It sounds like you have some pretty sexual pheromones to use there and all I can say is make sure your attitude reflects the cloud you're giving off. Some girls will be scared off by overtly sexual mones so make sure you either play the role and go for those type of woman or properly buffer your cloud with some social Pheromones. Av is a lady killer and if some girl is looking for it she will gravitate toward you but it can be a bit much fo some girls. It will definTely make you seem on the prowl.

Good luck and happy self improvement.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
02-12-2013 1:02 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 47 posts

02-12-2013 4:56 PM

Welcome to the forum Floydianone
02-12-2013 4:56 PM
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 184 posts

02-12-2013 5:17 PM

Welcome!
02-12-2013 5:17 PM

Floydianone
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 10 posts

02-12-2013 9:43 PM

(02-12-2013 9:40 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Welcome! Floydianone.

Sounds like a nice cache you have there... 50mcg/spray beta androstenol... that's .... that's a pretty big dose. I've never used that much in one sitting. Is this something you've done before, I take it?

Actually I used up a 10mcg/sp bottle pretty fast because I used so many sprays so often. So I upped the concentration to 50mcg/sp. What I have found is that for me high amounts (around 100mcg or so) of Beta Androstenol improves dramatically the effectiveness of binaural beats and brainwave entrainment audio tracks when used in conjunction with light and sound machines. Even low doses help but when you get above 70mcg it really starts to make a difference. I first heard of this on PT1 a couple years ago so I decided to try some Instant Honesty 4X and ever since I won't go without it. Also another thing that I love about it is that every night that I use it I have some cool dreams that are usually very memorable.
02-12-2013 9:43 PM
Thanks given by PinkAlpha, wiserd

Share This Thread