Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello all!
Tetra
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hello all!
01-09-2013 9:20 AM

Hi everybody. I'm young (early 20s) male from Finland.
Dont remember how I find this forum.. Probably from subliminals forum? I try subliminals now (ASC 5g), they also are new to me. Doing affirmations over longer time. I have been into PUA things for couple years, not so active in doing those thing, but interested and have readed them etc.
At this point Alfa Maschio interests me and would like to try it. However I cant find good shops which are located in EU... Dont want to order from outside EU because of taxes etc. I have founded only one shop which has alfa maschio with extra strong concentration, and I would like to have normal version. What I want from pheromones? Well to have women attraction is nice.. And self confidence also. Social state and relaxation etc. Maybe in this order?

I used to be pretty good with girls and happy as overall, but now there has been some problems in my self confidence and happiness, dunno why... But things are going to be better every day. I'm 170 cm and normal weight. I'm not maybe the most masculine man there is.. So does this affect on what product should I use?

I'm little skeptic (but I have positive attitude towards good products and reliable producers), and I hope that these work (same for subliminals), but I'm not sure how you know which are results of 'mones. I mean like if you get good results with ladies, how you know which of them are because of mones or how the mones did boost your results? Best to try it myself!

I dont see these as magic pills etc, but more like little boost and help. But I want to see some real results. And I hope you guys can stand with my not so good English. Smile
01-09-2013 9:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2703 thanks in 1237 posts

RE: Hello all!
01-09-2013 10:04 AM

Hi Tetra, welcome to PheroTruth! I remember somebody asking about an EU distributer for Alpha Dreams, and Chris the owner of the company saying they were legitimate, but I don't remember the vendors name. You can probably find the thread in the Alpha Dream forum in the Pheromone Companies and Reviews section though.

As to your english, no worries. We have members from all over the world, who's native language is not english, and we all get along just fine. Smile

It's ok to be skeptical, most of us were when we first tried pheromones too, but we're still around and they do work, so unless we're all crazy you're in for some fun times! Big Grin

Gotta run now. The guys in the white suits are here trying to put me in a straight jacket and drag me away. sideLol

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
01-09-2013 10:04 AM
Tetra
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-09-2013 12:35 PM

Nice to hear. Asked in one thread about one EU supplier. AD does have quite interesting products indeed.
01-09-2013 12:35 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1659
Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

01-09-2013 11:37 PM

Welcome to the forum Tetra!

There are people from all over the world here...SOMEONE'S gotta know a legit distributor in the UK. Maybe ask here:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alternative...-in-Europe

Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-09-2013 11:37 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8161
Thanks received:
5238 thanks in 1803 posts

01-09-2013 11:56 PM

welcome to the forum tetra & best of luck!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
01-09-2013 11:56 PM

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

01-10-2013 12:12 AM

Welcome to the forum.. allready posted in http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alternative...-in-Europe Smile

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
01-10-2013 12:12 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1743
Thanks received:
1799 thanks in 876 posts

01-10-2013 7:01 AM

Gday mate its gr8 to sea ya Tetra PK, i welcome you to our most humble and accommodating forum, the first thing that you will notice around these parts is the great friendly and genuine nature of our members and i am certain that as well as accomplishing your objectives you will always find a safe haven abiding here, this is the Pure spirit of Pherotruth forum cheers terry . . . TAB . . Hi Ps

Feel free to check me out on my libido enhancing product review thread when you celebrate your 60 th birthday To_become_senileRolleyes

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
01-10-2013 7:01 AM

Share This Thread