Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello again
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello again
10-07-2021 3:07 PM

I used to be active here very many years ago and then very much shit happened so I've been lost in time and space.
Seen now that many of the old names are still active, remember quite a few, very good. In every way.
I'm not totally senile and you're not dead.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
10-07-2021 3:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

RE: Hello again
10-07-2021 3:28 PM

Welcome back jolly
10-07-2021 3:28 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-07-2021 5:53 PM

(10-07-2021 3:28 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Welcome back jolly

Thank you. I just started tapping into my ancient bottles in the spring and ordered a couple of old favorites this summer. That new found vendor, Aroma Fero with their very snappy delivery, brought back the itch for real.
And I found it thanks to this fine forum. Saw an ad that I could get their stuff from within the EU, so I googled the company and it was said here to be trustworthy.

And it certainly has been. Today I received brand new things to learn about: Wolf, SXD 9, Possess, Captain and Swoon.

Based on my past experiences from other products and reviews here on these ones, I think they should fit the bill. At least one or two, if not all.

We'll see, I've only begun to see life with some potential to give a little more than constant suffering again, so testing will take it's own time. The social life isn't what it once was.

10-07-2021 5:53 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

10-08-2021 9:12 AM

Hello!
I don't know, personally and am a newbie when compared to your veteran status. Nonetheless, I look forward to learning from you. Welcome back.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-08-2021 9:12 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-09-2021 7:37 AM

(10-08-2021 9:12 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Hello!
I don't know, personally and am a newbie when compared to your veteran status. Nonetheless, I look forward to learning from you. Welcome back.

Thanks. I used to play with this stuff daily, but feel pretty new after such a long break.
Regarding the shelf life of pheromones, I have a shitload of ~ 8 year old bottles. Mostly single molecules and what little I've used anything in the past couple of years has still been good. Have kept them in dark places all the time and in normal room temperature. Seems like they don't lose effect over time, which was debated at some point.

Glad for that but I can't find the energy to bother with those molecules. All my notes on mixes are on SOME hard drive in my storage.
And prepared mixes have codes, the contents are on a list on said hard drive.
Don't know if I dare try any of them. What if one has matured into The Shit and I can't recreate it?

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2021 7:39 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
10-09-2021 7:37 AM

Indi-player

Rep Post

10-09-2021 9:37 AM

(10-09-2021 7:37 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Thanks. I used to play with this stuff daily, but feel pretty new after such a long break.
Regarding the shelf life of pheromones, I have a shitload of ~ 8 year old bottles. Mostly single molecules and what little I've used anything in the past couple of years has still been good. Have kept them in dark places all the time and in normal room temperature. Seems like they don't lose effect over time, which was debated at some point.

Glad for that but I can't find the energy to bother with those molecules. All my notes on mixes are on SOME hard drive in my storage.
And prepared mixes have codes, the contents are on a list on said hard drive.
Don't know if I dare try any of them. What if one has matured into The Shit and I can't recreate it?
I too have shitloads of single molecules from Androtics. As old as 11 years and they still work really good.
10-09-2021 9:37 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-10-2021 5:28 AM

(10-09-2021 9:37 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  I too have shitloads of single molecules from Androtics. As old as 11 years and they still work really good.
Bought mine from True pheromones when they were just getting started. Bought True alpha, True instinct and True love also, a couple of bottles of each. True instinct didn't seem to suit me, one of the most meh products I've ever had, but the others were great.
But the price hike wasn't. Once they got established, the prices went through the roof. Not worth it anymore.

And the True alpha and True instinct body sprays that came almost free with each order seem to be complete duds. I have plenty of both but they seem to be as shitty as the plain Axe they carry the scent of. That or I've been too cautious with the dosing. Whichever, it's useless. Not going to overspray that shit and smell like a god damn teenager anyway.
A couple of the single molecules are what I've occasionally used during the last couple of years while I worked as a taxi driver. A nol to make friday and saturday nights more bearable. Sometimes androsterone, the former kept customers in a good mood and the latter lessened the risk of drunks giving me any shit.

10-10-2021 5:28 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-10-2021 5:33 AM

Tried Swoon last night. It was awesome, absolutely awesome. Fits me perfect. And to think that a 30 ml bottle costs the same as 10 ml of many competitors products, talk about bang for the buck!

10-10-2021 5:33 AM
Indi-player

Rep Post

10-10-2021 11:54 AM

(10-10-2021 5:33 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Tried Swoon last night. It was awesome, absolutely awesome. Fits me perfect. And to think that a 30 ml bottle costs the same as 10 ml of many competitors products, talk about bang for the buck!

Jolly, can you give us a run down of what you liked about swoon?

Honestly, i tried this product from 1 dap all the way to 25 drops, got so frustrated with it. Couldn't see a damn thing in there which is shitty because i do see good effects from Astaxanthin single. Eh, i wish it worked for me
10-10-2021 11:54 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-11-2021 3:13 AM

(10-10-2021 11:54 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Jolly, can you give us a run down of what you liked about swoon?

Honestly, i tried this product from 1 dap all the way to 25 drops, got so frustrated with it. Couldn't see a damn thing in there which is shitty because i do see good effects from Astaxanthin single. Eh, i wish it worked for me
25 drops?! Damn, I used two.

The closest things I can compare to are my first bottle of Impi red or the HAX oils. Impi has been very inconsistent though. I bought two bottles back in the day, both at once. The first was pure magic, but the second a complete bust. Still have half of it left. Bought two more this summer after reading that the formula is back to it's glory days after being changed for a while. I still didn't get all too much out of it, the few times I've tried. Not totally useless, but certainly not the amazing headturner like that first bottle was.

With Swoon people were acting like I were a celebrity.
Started a bit slow and I thought that well, this was uneventful. Could be that it just needed some time and also, I was in an environment where most wore masks. Might be the culprit.

In the pub however, things changed. This really pulled people to wherever I moved. Soon enough two women came to my table and asked for my name. I said it and one of them wanted the full name. When she got it, she went on facebook and showed me my page. I confirmed that it was me and teased her that I've had stalkers before but this escalated quickly.
She blushed and joked it off.
We talked for a few hours until I said I had to go, and I went home. I wasn't really interested in either of them to be frank.
This talkative one contacted me on messenger in the morning to thank for "the very pleasant company".

Odd enough Swoon caused a lot of intimidation in some guys. It's strange, because such products usually make me a bit stand-offish and introverted, that's why I don't really like them. At least not on a night out.. I had none of those self effects with this. Many seemed to think that I was just about to explode into violence and were apologetic that they existed anywhere in the near vicinity. I assured them that everything was great and that I'm not an aggressive guy in any way. Not all were convinced.

That was really, really odd.

10-11-2021 3:13 AM

Share This Thread