Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello again
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello again
10-11-2021 3:21 AM

What may have played some role in all of this, is that I put on two sprays of Wolf on friday. I did take a shower on saturday before going out and by then it had been a good 30 hours from the application of Wolf, but I don't know. Could it still have had some effect? I didn't notice much from it on friday, but I really wasn't interacting with people all too much. Just went to get a haircut and then to a grocery store.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021 3:22 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
10-11-2021 3:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

10-11-2021 5:45 AM

Honestly I think it's the wolf. Hear me out.

First of all, I don't want to shit on swoon. It's really great product to alot of people on here and some that I really trust .

When I test astaxanthin(main molecule of swoon,amongst others), I get compliance, even on strangers. Which is great.

When I tested swoon, over two weeks I got nothing. At all. Then I comboed it with other pheromones and those other products worked so much better than if they were solo.

It's only a theory because it's only coming on from one person but if you do have a product that you know works very well,wear it during the day then at night put on swoon.you'll see that said product seems to still be working even that many hours later.

No one reported this before only me. That's how swoon works with my chemistry. And seeing how that celebrityvibe and intimidation (both known to be caused sometimes by wolf) I have a feeling it works the same with you.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021 5:46 AM by Indi-player.)
10-11-2021 5:45 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-11-2021 6:14 AM

(10-11-2021 5:45 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Honestly I think it's the wolf. Hear me out.

First of all, I don't want to shit on swoon. It's really great product to alot of people on here and some that I really trust .

When I test astaxanthin(main molecule of swoon,amongst others), I get compliance, even on strangers. Which is great.

When I tested swoon, over two weeks I got nothing. At all. Then I comboed it with other pheromones and those other products worked so much better than if they were solo.

It's only a theory because it's only coming on from one person but if you do have a product that you know works very well,wear it during the day then at night put on swoon.you'll see that said product seems to still be working even that many hours later.

No one reported this before only me. That's how swoon works with my chemistry. And seeing how that celebrityvibe and intimidation (both known to be caused sometimes by wolf) I have a feeling it works the same with you.

It could be, but the application of Wolf really was such a long time before this and I took a shower in between, so it would be an extremely long lasting, persistent thing.

Also, it didn't show much when it was fresh on friday. And the craziness didn't begin until after a few hours on saturday.

But I'll try both in a way I can be absolutely sure what does what. I don't bother wearing anything during the week, so I'll be a completely clean canvas when the weekend comes.

10-11-2021 6:14 AM
GunnerBAC
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-13-2021 7:00 AM

(10-09-2021 9:37 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  I too have shitloads of single molecules from Androtics. As old as 11 years and they still work really good.

That's really good to know. This stuff is expensive..lol
10-13-2021 7:00 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2021 6:24 AM

OK, tried Swoon again after a whole week without any using anything. Wanted two drops but the euro dropper decided to hand out three.
Did not get quite the same insanity as last time, so it indeed seems like Wolf had something to do with it all.
It was still good, but not over the top. Actually close to what one would want in a normal setting. There's a time for chaos and there's a time for just a little bit of sensibility
So next saturday night I'll have to try Wolf on it's own and see what happens.

10-17-2021 6:24 AM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2021 11:01 AM

Self effects are really good with Swoon. I tend to be quite introvert when I meet new people. This helps with that and also makes me more approcheable, no one starts talking to someone who looks like he's looking for another person to kill.

10-17-2021 11:01 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2021 7:40 AM

These things certainly have put a spark in my life again. During my hiatus of many years, I forgot how powerful they can be. For better and for worse.
Downside is that I went for dinner with this woman who I earlier said got heavily afflicted in the pub. She became quite clingy after that and that's a big red light for me.
When we first met I used swoon and on the date I chose Wolf.
Had to pick something, right?

Now I'm on cruise, alone and last night when it started I put on two drops of Swoon. It worked OK, but I grew impatient and thought that fuck this, I want chaos. So I went to my cabin and added a spray of Wolf and I got what I asked for. Even was about to get laid with a good looking lady, but her friends warned me about her. I thought they were just cockblocking, but wow. I understand that she was insane as she were but the mones made her so intolerable that I ditched her right back into the care of her friends. She became totally demented and the craziness grew by the minute.

10-30-2021 7:40 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2021 7:53 AM

It's kind of evil to use mones in that way. Confuse people into strange behaviour for one's own amusement but it is damn funny to see. And as it was in this case, I wouldn't take it too far. Like with that lady last night, even if it was all set and done, the price would be too much to pay in the end. For myself and for her, if she's half as crazy normally as she rapidly became around me.

10-30-2021 7:53 AM
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

10-30-2021 8:50 AM

Haha good stuff.

Sometimes I agree with 80% you 20% pheromones but sometimes I feel like pheromones do all thr carrying and you just do a few nudges here and there to help.

Nice report.

Yeah its scary when you get a crazy to react
10-30-2021 8:50 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2021 9:45 AM

(10-30-2021 8:50 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Haha good stuff.

Sometimes I agree with 80% you 20% pheromones but sometimes I feel like pheromones do all thr carrying and you just do a few nudges here and there to help.

Nice report.

Yeah its scary when you get a crazy to react
Sometimes the mones do 100% and you can't do shit to steer it in any direction. Those occasions serve no purpose but the hilarity in being the only one who knows what the hell is going on in the pandemonium.

10-30-2021 9:45 AM

Share This Thread