Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello! Looking to make some friends
ggs
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello! Looking to make some friends
10-28-2018 9:06 PM

Hey guys! I'm new here. When it comes to Pheromones I'm a total noob, but it would be cool to make some new friends here. I'm not lazy and will read through everything available here, but if someone wants to give me a crash course on how things work, that would be awesome!
10-28-2018 9:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello! Looking to make some friends
10-28-2018 11:24 PM

(10-28-2018 9:06 PM)ggs Wrote:  Hey guys! I'm new here. When it comes to Pheromones I'm a total noob, but it would be cool to make some new friends here. I'm not lazy and will read through everything available here, but if someone wants to give me a crash course on how things work, that would be awesome!

Here is my opinion in a nutshell.
1. The way pheromones work for the most part is to change your vibe.
2. Different products work for different people so its really hard to predict what will work for you just by reading the forum.
3. There are different categories of products such social, status, sexual, attraction, etc...
10-28-2018 11:24 PM
ggs
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2018 11:24 AM

(10-28-2018 11:24 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Here is my opinion in a nutshell.
1. The way pheromones work for the most part is to change your vibe.
2. Different products work for different people so its really hard to predict what will work for you just by reading the forum.
3. There are different categories of products such social, status, sexual, attraction, etc...

Thanks for your tips!

How come all the links I found that sell pheromone products look like scam websites? Very unprofessional and not trustworthy looking Sad The only good thing about them is they use PayPal so refund would be easy.

I'd love to buy a couple of different products or get some samples to try if it works for me, but I don't know where to start.
10-29-2018 11:24 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 11:45 AM

(10-29-2018 11:24 AM)ggs Wrote:  Thanks for your tips!

How come all the links I found that sell pheromone products look like scam websites? Very unprofessional and not trustworthy looking Sad The only good thing about them is they use PayPal so refund would be easy.

I'd love to buy a couple of different products or get some samples to try if it works for me, but I don't know where to start.

I feel your trepidation!

I'm (among many other things, including an asshole) a web designer and I share your opinion that most (not all) of the vendor's sites are very amateurish.

There are lots of reasons why their sites are so primitive. Mainly, these vendors are under constant attack and scrutiny from credit card merchant providers, internet space providers, and certain others that view pheromones to be similar to unsavory, or high risk, products. So quite a bit of their time is spent keeping the ship afloat, not remodeling the ship itself.

Likewise, most of these vendors are small companies with only a few employees. These folks are constantly answering emails, fulfilling orders, mixing batches, working with their ingredients suppliers, and trying to develop new formulae...this leaves very little time to update or improve websites.

I've actually spoken with a few of the site owners and they're always working on updating their sites, but web-store updating has to take a back seat to the task at hand (for example, one of my e-commerce businesses hasn't been updated in over 2 years because I'm too busy filling orders and expanding my product line).

Of all the companies I've ordered from, each and every one of them has had impeccable integrity, and keen business sense.
Forgot to add: Welcome to pherotruth

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018 11:47 AM by Gladen.)
10-29-2018 11:45 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

10-29-2018 12:09 PM

(10-29-2018 11:24 AM)ggs Wrote:  Very unprofessional and not trustworthy looking Sad The only good thing about them is

Of the companies I personally order from, I think Pheromone XS and Pheromone treasures have beautiful fully responsive websites. If you do want to judge a book by its cover this is where you will gravitate.

Liquid alchemy labs has a super old website but you can't order directly from the website anymore because he has payment problems. But you can send him an email and arrange payment with him.

Apex is the most unprofessional website. The owner does this part time and works out of his house. I think he did the website himself and he is not a web developer. Don't judge a book by its cover. For the longest time he had no website at all and you had to order through a paypal link. The funniest thing about his website is the "your logo here" here thing at the top left.

The Love Potion and alpha dream websites are responsive and I think they both redid them recently but I think these websites are ugly.
10-29-2018 12:09 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-29-2018 1:32 PM

(10-29-2018 12:09 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Apex is the most unprofessional website. The owner does this part time and works out of his house. I think he did the website himself and he is not a web developer. Don't judge a book by its cover. For the longest time he had no website at all and you had to order through a paypal link. The funniest thing about his website is the "your logo here" here thing at the top left.
thanks for adding that. I meant to do so in my original post, but forgot to do so.
These guys (and ladies) are creators first, marketers second, and at the very bottom of the list is web-developers.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-29-2018 1:32 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2018 6:39 PM

If you want pheromone for night clubs go for MX3.
If you want a pheromone for all arounder go for XIST.
If you want a pheromone for social go for Orbital.

Also check here first before buying as someone will have the pheromone that you want.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018 6:41 PM by mdw.)
10-29-2018 6:39 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-29-2018 6:45 PM

(10-29-2018 6:39 PM)mdw Wrote:  If you want pheromone for night clubs go for MX3.
If you want a pheromone for all arounder go for XIST.
If you want a pheromone for social go for Orbital.

Also check here first before buying as someone will have the pheromone that you want.

Personally, I’d suggest The Love God for all of the above. Pardon

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-29-2018 6:45 PM

mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2018 6:57 PM

What is the love god blend?Whats in it
10-29-2018 6:57 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2018 12:06 PM

(10-29-2018 6:57 PM)mdw Wrote:  What is the love god blend?Whats in it

The Love God is SnoopyAce's genius creation. I am quite fond of it and use it constantly, for every situation. There's a long and detailed thread on it in the LPMP product reviews area...most of which is me talking my fool head off about how awesome it works for me.

It is mainly designed as a social with lots of sexuals thrown in; with the intention of helping established relationships rekindle that passion, closeness, bonding, and fun from when they first met. I does that, and so much more (for me).
Might be worth checking out for you; but make your own decision as it might not be exactly what you're looking for.

10-30-2018 12:06 PM

Share This Thread