Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello! Looking to make some friends
ggs
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello! Looking to make some friends
10-30-2018 7:42 PM

(10-29-2018 1:32 PM)Gladen Wrote:  These guys (and ladies) are creators first, marketers second, and at the very bottom of the list is web-developers.

What I mean is..
Yes I may be a noob and have no idea how pheromone products are produced, but it seems highly unlikely an easy task.

They are probably either "extracted from a real human" whatever that involves, or synthesized in a lab. Both of those options seem super expensive. Definitely much more expensive than spending a few grand on a web developer to fix your website. Makes me highly suspicious of what's really inside those products...

Would be cool if any of you could convince me otherwise.
10-30-2018 7:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-30-2018 8:55 PM

(10-30-2018 7:42 PM)ggs Wrote:  Makes me highly suspicious of what's really inside those products...

Would be cool if any of you could convince me otherwise.

If you are suspicious then don't order anything.
10-30-2018 8:55 PM

ggs
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2018 9:42 PM

(10-30-2018 8:55 PM)metaltree Wrote:  If you are suspicious then don't order anything.

Is it wrong to be? Don't tell me you were not before you purchased your first.
10-30-2018 9:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-30-2018 9:51 PM

(10-30-2018 7:42 PM)ggs Wrote:  Would be cool if any of you could convince me otherwise.

Okay. Here's what you need to know. The search button is on the upper right. Pick a product and search for the reviews on it. *boom* Either you've been convinced enough to buy something to try or you haven't been. That's how it worked for me. Even then, some products worked like I'd hoped and some didn't. I then learned what worked through experimentation.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-30-2018 9:51 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-31-2018 8:49 AM

(10-30-2018 9:42 PM)ggs Wrote:  Is it wrong to be? Don't tell me you were not before you purchased your first.

Suspicious no. Skeptical yes.

The first product I purchased back in 2009 (Turn Up The Heat) gave me very noticeable hits and it wasn't expensive at all. So it was easy and cheap for me to become convinced.

Pheromones are a lot more expensive now and there are so many more companies to purchase from. When I first started back in 2009 there was just Androitics Direct and Lovescent. I think LAL probably existed then too but I didn't know about them until someone told me about pherotruth.
10-31-2018 8:49 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-31-2018 10:31 AM

(10-30-2018 9:42 PM)ggs Wrote:  Is it wrong to be? Don't tell me you were not before you purchased your first.

I am neither denying or confirming reports that pheromones can only be extracted from willing virgins, under the open sky, in the light of a full blood moon, at the stroke of 12:06 Am, with a silver and copper Damascus blade, while aligned exactly North by Northwest.

Most pheromones are synthetics, or naturally occurring substances that are processed or created in labs. They are human-safe products and are typically harmless, overall, but as they are doppelgangers for human-produced compounds, they will have similar self-effects. Depending on the amounts, concentrations, your own body chemistry, etc these effects can be positive or negative.

As stated before i wrote this, all of the effects and active ingredients can be found in the threads. They're all good reads.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-31-2018 10:31 AM

Share This Thread