Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello From Boston!! College student...
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello From Boston!! College student...
07-28-2016 4:19 PM

Hey guys, I just got into pheromones, but to tell you guys a little about myself...

I am 20 years old and i'm in my second year of college. My dream was/is for almost all my life to be desirable to attractive women, and to eventually get a girlfriend. I literally tried everything, and I keep getting rejection after rejection; to the point where my self esteem is really taking a hit. I tried...

Magic(actually got really good at it)...

PUA (spent more than $1000 on trainings and programs only to have terrible/sub-par results, even when I am doing my best)

Fitness(Got in really really good shape, and things are a little better, but girls still are giving me the "yea ur cute, but I wont date you bull"

I got desperate and found something called subliminal audio(subconcious programing). I listened to a subliminal audio that promised to release female attracting pheromones, and that night I got more results with girls, then I had gotten in the last year no joke.

Girls were following me around the party, a girl asked to come back to my dorm with me etc...But guys were acting very pissy and mean the whole night, but I was so shocked from the results, and now i'm here.

I am currently attending a medium size college where social circles run everything, and there are many small parties every weekend. What pheromones should I use?
07-28-2016 4:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello From Boston!! College student...
07-28-2016 7:33 PM

Nude from Liquid Alchemy, ask for sample of Aqua Vitae and Wolf

Welcome

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-28-2016 7:33 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

07-28-2016 7:41 PM

(07-28-2016 4:19 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  I got desperate and found something called subliminal audio(subconcious programing). I listened to a subliminal audio that promised to release female attracting pheromones, and that night I got more results with girls, then I had gotten in the last year

what subliminal did u listen to?
taboo is good with the younger women.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
07-28-2016 7:41 PM
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2016 8:20 PM

Welcome.

I am interested in the specific subliminal you used. A link would be appreciated.

I had a lucid dream that felt so real and amazing the first time I used it. It made my entire day better after using a lucid dream subliminal. I also am remember parts of dreams when I wake up now. Before the subliminal I hadn't been remembering my dreams. It is a free one on youtube here:

I haven't had enough experience to recommend a particular mone yet, so I will remain silent and let the vets recommend those.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
07-28-2016 8:20 PM

TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2016 8:50 PM

(07-28-2016 7:41 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  what subliminal did u listen to?
taboo is good with the younger women.

Thanks! I just ordered taboo and xist...is nude alpha a better version of nude...I read the thread, and the results I read were crazy...

The videos I used were (Atrract Women Fast by quadible integrity) on YouTube
And (Androstenol by saphien med) on YouTube

Both videos release pheremones...I listened to each video for an hour before going out..I also played it a few days before the party, as it was advised so my mind would be ready to soak up the affirmations...worked like crazy!
07-28-2016 8:50 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2016 9:26 PM

(07-28-2016 8:20 PM)Shyguy1337 Wrote:  Welcome.

I am interested in the specific subliminal you used. A link would be appreciated.

I had a lucid dream that felt so real and amazing the first time I used it. It made my entire day better after using a lucid dream subliminal. I also am remember parts of dreams when I wake up now. Before the subliminal I hadn't been remembering my dreams. It is a free one on youtube here:

I haven't had enough experience to recommend a particular mone yet, so I will remain silent and let the vets recommend those.

Nice! But be careful with the spiritual Subliminals...the danger of those are that it works too well...I was listening to a gamma wave subliminal (gamma waves were said to unlock psychic abilities, and tamper with the third eye) and after 20 min the inside of my head felt like it was vibrating, I felt a sharp pain in my head, and I was seeing colors with my eyes closed...I got so scared I jumped and stopped listening.

Apparently my mind was stimulating my third eye or pineal gland, and if the third eye is opened the user can get access to the spiritual realm! (No thank you!)

That's why I'm only sticking to self improvement Subliminals. The other stuff is scary...and what I felt that day was real...

Lol but I know I sound crazy....
07-28-2016 9:26 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2016 11:55 PM

Welcome !!

Start with "wolf". Newbie friendly product.

Thanks
07-28-2016 11:55 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-29-2016 10:46 PM

(07-28-2016 9:26 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  Nice! But be careful with the spiritual Subliminals...the danger of those are that it works too well...I was listening to a gamma wave subliminal (gamma waves were said to unlock psychic abilities, and tamper with the third eye) and after 20 min the inside of my head felt like it was vibrating, I felt a sharp pain in my head, and I was seeing colors with my eyes closed...I got so scared I jumped and stopped listening.

Apparently my mind was stimulating my third eye or pineal gland, and if the third eye is opened the user can get access to the spiritual realm! (No thank you!)

That's why I'm only sticking to self improvement Subliminals. The other stuff is scary...and what I felt that day was real...

Lol but I know I sound crazy....

The spiritual subs can be out of this world. I frequently listened to one that took my consciousness out of my body...I enjoyed it.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-29-2016 10:46 PM

andreww
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-30-2016 2:49 AM

nude or possess from LAL. ask for sample of wolf.
07-30-2016 2:49 AM
Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2016 7:09 PM

Welcome. I have used subliminal too, called ultra success. It was good. I have never used something with the third eye. It's interesting but will freak the shit out of me lol
08-05-2016 7:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from Boston, MA blackjanedoe 3 1,456 07-30-2015 2:40 PM
Last Post: blackjanedoe
  College student making the leap Nymelo15 4 1,963 02-09-2014 9:11 AM
Last Post: NuTrix