Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello Everyone
tascov
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 26 posts

Hello Everyone
02-15-2012 4:33 PM

I'm a new user to these forums, but not a new user to pheromones. I'm quite happy to find this as I had always shied away from a number of websites based on their design.

Yes yes I know that might make me a bit of a pretentious asshole, but I am in a field dealing with visuals and they matter to me. You know how the look of a certain website leads you to feel it is unprofessional or something like that. I tend to not want to give a rather large chunk of money to a place who I have no idea about.

Because of this, only one pheromone company had any of my business up until last night at about 5 am. I had been looking over this website before, but stumbled across a particular journal that left quite an impression on me. That combined with the threads I've been reading over the past few weeks gave me a courage to jump out of the walled garden I had placed myself in and test the waters of three new companies.

Last night I ordered Glace, Androstadienone , Nude Alpha and N.P.A. (I would have picked up Aqua Vitae as well, but didn't quite feel like spending that much in an evening) This combined with the already somewhat sizable (at least to me) collection of different pheromones I have collected over the past few years ought to be enough for me to play with for a while. I've received hits in the past, at times some extremel noticeable ones, yet they seem to pale in comparison to what I have read about the products I've just ordered.

Overall, I think over the past few years I have made some tremendous growths as a person, both socially and personally. One of my best friends seems to be under the impression that I meet more women that anyone he knows, I kind of call bullshit on this, I mean I meet a lot of people and am the sort of person who likes to get to know people and start conversations but I always figured that most people were that way.

Personality wise I am a happy guy, I laugh and joke about nearly anything. I have a rather hard time staying upset about anything. As I said just above this, I really love meeting and talking to people. I prefer one on one conversation as it is more intimate up to say groups of around 5-8 after that you are no longer talking to or with someone but more so talking at people.

I had a friend of mine once tell me "tascov, you are the type of person who is happy with themselves, you can be in a relationship or out of one and it doesn't matter." I think this is a fairly apt description of me in that I am perfectly fine with meeting people, seeing where things go but I have absolutely no desire to be in a relationship just for the sake of being in one.

I'm happy with where I am in life, with who I am, though like everyone there are always things that could use improvement. I'm a tad over 6'2" (a solid 6'3" in shoes) just under 280, looking to lose about 60 pounds between now and next year. Of course I could care less if I actually didn't lose much weight (the whole fat to muscle mass ration) the ultimate goal is to be healthier in general. I actually lost about 20 lb at the tail end of the summer from bike riding but have gained it back. Its really amazing what an hour long ride two or three times a week can do for you.

I guess this is part of a whole general life improvement thing. I'll be starting a journal fairly soon once I've gotten my new packages in the mail.

Here's to becoming reacquainted with the ones of you I know from other places and getting to know those of you who I have never met!
I think that about covers it, but if anyone has any other questions of me or anything like that feel free to ask me!

Completely forgot to mention this, I'm a 21 year old Caucasian guy living in Ohio.

Also if anyone wants to recommend a product, technique or anything at all feel free! I'm one who is never above learning something new or interesting from all those who have gained knowledge and experience. Actually to tell the truth I am a bit of a knowledge sponge.

Journal: My journey of growth with a little fun mixed in
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 4:50 PM by tascov.)
02-15-2012 4:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 574
Thanks received:
1272 thanks in 675 posts

RE: Hello Everyone
02-15-2012 5:55 PM

Heyn tascov, welcome to PheroTruth! It's about damn time you introduced yourself. Big Grin

I'm not sure if your first couple of paragraphs could be considered a compliment of the foruim design or not, but dangit that's how I'm going to take it, thank you very much! Smile

You've been a round a couple of months now, so there probably ain't much reason to ramble on with newbie info, so I'll get out of your hair for now and let you get on with what you were doing. Enjoy!

Maybe she's an angel
Sent here from Heaven
And she's making certain you're doing your best
To take the time to help one another
Brother are you going to pass that test
A little girl on daddy's lap
Hiding her disease with a baseball cap
You can turn the channel
Most people do
But what if you were sitting in her daddy's shoes
02-15-2012 5:55 PM
tascov
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
66 thanks in 26 posts

02-15-2012 6:07 PM

(02-15-2012 5:55 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Heyn tascov, welcome to PheroTruth! It's about damn time you introduced yourself. Big Grin

I'm not sure if your first couple of paragraphs could be considered a compliment of the foruim design or not, but dangit that's how I'm going to take it, thank you very much! Smile

You've been a round a couple of months now, so there probably ain't much reason to ramble on with newbie info, so I'll get out of your hair for now and let you get on with what you were doing. Enjoy!

Please do take that as a compliment! I was referring to the sellers of pheromones themselves as places I was rather skeptical of and of course a few other websites that claimed to review them. This form was a bit confusing at first but most likely because it is a bit of a different layout than what I am used to. I've grown to like it quite a bit in the last few days of reading and exploring around. I tend to do a quite a bit or lurking and reading before I post, getting the lay of the land and all that.

True, I may have been a member for a couple months, but most of my reading here has been done in the last week or so. Before that I had come here a few times, but I had not spent much time actually looking around. I just happened to see a few familiar faces, such as yourself and a number of other members that I have a high degree of respect for and decided to make an account.

Feel free to toss any info at me, be it newbie level or not. You can never learn too much.

Of course, thank you for creating this place!

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 6:08 PM by tascov.)
02-15-2012 6:07 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 401
Thanks received:
929 thanks in 499 posts

02-15-2012 8:59 PM

welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading your reviews.
02-15-2012 8:59 PM
shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1682
Thanks received:
217 thanks in 127 posts

02-16-2012 12:00 AM

Hi tascov and welcome to the forum

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
02-16-2012 12:00 AM

tascov
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
66 thanks in 26 posts

02-16-2012 12:16 AM

(02-16-2012 12:00 AM)shadowknight Wrote:  Hi tascov and welcome to the forum

(02-15-2012 8:59 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading your reviews.

Thank you to both of you for the warm welcome Hi

02-16-2012 12:16 AM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 593
Thanks received:
924 thanks in 430 posts

02-16-2012 5:35 AM

G'day tascov and welcome to the forum mate all is well at Pherotruth cheers terry Hi

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

[Image: kingwolf1kpt.jpg]
02-16-2012 5:35 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 897
Thanks received:
1648 thanks in 750 posts

02-16-2012 11:15 AM

Hi Tascov,

you´ve made an great intro !

I see you´ve ordered a good amount of mones ...

heya .. let the fun begin !

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
02-16-2012 11:15 AM
wiserd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 75 posts

03-04-2012 2:30 AM

Hey Tascov,

Sounds like you made some nice choices. I look forward to reading your article on mirroring. It's something I've been trying to learn more about in detail.
03-04-2012 2:30 AM

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
305 thanks in 134 posts

03-04-2012 12:03 PM

Smile welcome! Hehe let the games begin!

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-04-2012 12:03 PM

Share This Thread