Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello Ever1!
Zenith25
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello Ever1!
09-24-2016 1:59 PM

Hi guys!
I'm a new user from Europe who decided to begin an adventure with pheromones. Well, the story is a little bit more complicated. From the age of 10 to 17 I've let myself fall into a pit of loneliness and obesity. It was probably a direct result of my family moving much over the years and never having much time to create bonds with others. But then, It suddenly occured to me - if I let this continue, I'm going to spend the rest of my life in misery. So, for the last 3 years I've been working hard to undo the damage that I've done to my body and mentality. Progress on the former is great, I'm just a little over healthy BMI, but with a lot of muscle. But I haven't made much progress on the social part - I'm just too fu**ing shy. It's not that I'm completely incompetent, just inexperienced (especially at flirting), though I do have a strong sense of empathy, which helps most of the time.
What I'm looking for, after having done some research, is a recommendation of social/status/(maybe attraction) mones for a beginner (which are available in Europe) to help me build up confidence[/size][/font]. Thanks for hearing me out ;p
09-24-2016 1:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello Ever1!
09-24-2016 2:08 PM

This is a good place for you to start.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Five-Ideas...omone-User

Read this thread and then pick a "social" product. The different vendors will let you know which products are "social" in the product descriptions on their websites.

You can find links to the different vendors to pick from here.
https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Pheromone-C...-and-Links
There are also reviews for many of the products you can read before you purchase.
09-24-2016 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread