Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1102
Thanks received:
504 thanks in 229 posts

RE: Hello
04-14-2013 1:08 PM

(04-14-2013 3:37 AM)RatedRKO16 Wrote:  I tried a drop behind each ear of the New Pheromone Additive and a spray on each side of the neck of the other. I had more women's attention but it didn't lead to anything more. It seemed it was easier to talk to them but no interest on their side.

I think you might have somewhat unrealistic expectations about what pheromones can do for you. They will open the door but you have to walk through it yourself. Meaning, the opportunities are there and you have to take initiative and act. Pheromones will give you a clear advantage but they will not automatically transport the ladies to your bed.

You said you had more women's attention? That in itself is a clear sign of interest. You need to establish kino (touching), escalate, get the girl emotionally involved...excite, tease, make her laugh.

There are some great ebooks you can read on the subject.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 1:08 PM by D_Darko.)
04-14-2013 1:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by LL21

alissa
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 34 posts

RE: Hello
04-15-2013 1:13 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!

(04-14-2013 1:08 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  I think you might have somewhat unrealistic expectations about what pheromones can do for you..

I couldn't agree more with this quote...mones are like accesories that enhance the real you...let the game begin...is not complicated believe me...read, read and read to get a total picture of what's good Victory
04-15-2013 1:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by D_Darko

Share This Thread